Follow us on Twitter

Page 264 of 610 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    BO believes in white power???

Is Sharpton aware of this???
    He is half-white...LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

The intellectual dishonesty physically pains me. My god
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He is half-white...LOL.
    I'll take your word for it as I've never seen him from the waist down.

Once again you appear to be using quotes incorrectly.

Are these two lines in quotes actual quotes from someone or are you putting there for your emphasis?

You made a post in the Donald Trump Presidency thread. Here it is for you in case you forgot. (Italics are mine.)

[I]ďNon-white Americans working for our government who donít like how things are in America need to go back to their countryĒ

Heís racist trash, and so is anybody who even begins to defend his statement.

Heís totally ok with white people not liking how things are in our country thoughóprovided they agree with his icky minority take. What a scumbag.

But does pointing this out anymore matters? Weíve had solid indisputable proof of this before he was a politician and his entire political career was founded on it. Congress doesnít care and Dems use it purely for woke lip service without doing anything. The GOP refuses to hold him accountable because they likely feel the same and value power over every ethics. His brain dead supporters donít care, or actually love him for itóthey voted for him anyway fully knowing this.

It doesnít matter. Heís a racist piece of filth and in America that doesnít matter lmao

ďBut he only means ILLEGAL immigration!!!!Ē Hahahahaha yeah ok

Maga baby[/I]

The bolded lineÖthis line is in quotes as if someone actually said it. I asked you (twice) to verify where this was said¨what is your source. I don't believe you answered that (if you did, let me know where it is and I will apologize).

I thin your arbitrary use of quotes is very misleading and I wonder why you do it. Intentional? Lack of grammar knowledge? Why?

As for the peanut gallery out thereÖdoes anyone else agree with me or am I wrong?
    He does it to help point out how ****in stupid your take on this topic is.

Now stop crying like a ***** and move on, lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'll take your word for it as I've never seen him from the waist down.
    As the reasoning for sluggos inherit hatred toward non whites starts revealing itself..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

In defense of Donald Trump Iím pretty sure Iíve seen him use that kind of motioning regularly. As with other people.

I acknowledge itís a WP sign, but itís also more often not. So itís kind of tough to ascribe that as a racist symbol when it is far more likely itís just regular gesturing.

And that was part of why it was created as such (I think as a joke originally if Iím remembering correctly). Still doesnít make it not true, regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    In defense of Donald Trump Iím pretty sure Iíve seen him use that kind of motioning regularly. As with other people.

I acknowledge itís a WP sign, but itís also more often not. So itís kind of tough to ascribe that as a racist symbol when it is far more likely itís just regular gesturing.

And that was part of why it was created as such (I think as a joke originally if Iím remembering correctly). Still doesnít make it not true, regardless.
    Yeah, he uses a lot of wonky hand motions. I don't think he meant anything by that. Maybe he did, but there's way too much assumption involved. We all know it's most common usage (by a mile) is completely harmless.

But, it does obviously has a dual meaning now too. The context involved usually makes it pretty clear. Even FNK can't be dense enough to think he's making some point here by sharing those images. Right? Right?!?!?!

When the Christchurch shooter threw it up in court after he killed 50 people in a Mosque, it's pretty clear what he means.

When Obama throws it up talking about things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything, it's pretty clear what he means.

When Trump does it talking about a person he's hurled racist attacks at...well...I guess I get why the thought crosses people's minds but it still assuredly feels like unintended coincidence. And it's not like we have to force this to be a thing to highlight how much of a white nationalist he is. His clearly stated words do that for himself.
    HELLO

BO believes in white power???

Is Sharpton aware of this???
    1 - Yes.
    2 - No.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    When the Christchurch shooter threw it up in court after he killed 50 people in a Mosque, it's pretty clear what he means.

When Obama throws it up talking about things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything, it's pretty clear what he means.

When Trump does it talking about a person he's hurled racist attacks at...well...I guess I get why the thought crosses people's mind
    lol, yup, pretty much this..

I'm just waiting for him to come out one day with an unintended Hitler mustache, lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post

it's good to see that someone on the other side can have logical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah, he uses a lot of wonky hand motions. I don't think he meant anything by that. Maybe he did, but there's way too much assumption involved. We all know it's most common usage (by a mile) is completely harmless.

But, it does obviously has a dual meaning now too. The context involved usually makes it pretty clear. Even FNK can't be dense enough to think he's making some point here by sharing those images. Right? Right?!?!?!

When Trump does it talking about a person he's hurled racist attacks at...well...I guess I get why the thought crosses people's minds but it still assuredly feels like unintended coincidence. And it's not like we have to force this to be a thing to highlight how much of a white nationalist he is. His clearly stated words do that for himself.
    the point is that Trump using this was not something racist. at least DeW-Star could see that.

this is what this idiot said..
    Itís a white power symbol, invoked by Trump as he mentions the name of a woman of colour.
    the context of Trump using it in this situation was not racial, as it wasn't for AOC or Obama.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's good to see that someone on the other side can have logical thinking.

the point is that Trump using this was not something racist. at least DeW-Star could see that.

this is what this idiot said..

the context of Trump using it in this situation was not racial, as it wasn't for AOC or Obama.
    Its hard to tell with trump because he constantly tries to act racist in order to appease his support base.

It's just kinda funny at this point

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Its hard to tell with trump because he constantly tries to act racist in order to appease his support base.

It's just kinda funny at this point
    My God. There was absolutely no racist intent behind it and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's almost like he's doing a play on words connecting AOC & A-OK....but I'm sure many are convinced this is his way of slyly confirming that he's a card carrying member of the KKK.
    Wait. He's not?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait. He's not?
    Are you kidding me? Of course