Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 262 of 610 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 9139
    Anyone who supports Trump calling anything or anyone “stupid” is ****ing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A lot of companies have currency so I think think that really holds. I buy amazon $ for 98 cents on the dollar.

Crypto is just going to make it ever more important to simplify tax law. Really the only thing that can be close to monitored is income. Everything after that gets more difficult. I don't pay much sales tax, I buy all I can out of state online with free shipping from companies that don't have business entities in TX. That was a lot harder when I lived in CA (and the sales tax there was considerably higher).
    Which companies are issuing their own currency? I think you're probably referring to bitcoin or other digital currencies but I'm not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

AOC gets more attention then she deserves.

The more people follow for a long period of time Trump, the more they understand what a boring and repetitive con artist he truly is. Luckily for Republicans, He's able to paint 'the squad' as the new face of the party.

Trump seems to be more willing to compromise down the middle than them and that's not good considering independents will decide the election.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 07-18-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Which companies are issuing their own currency? I think you're probably referring to bitcoin or other digital currencies but I'm not sure.
    DIsney, Nintendo, Amazon, Sony, Microsoft, Six Flags, several restaurant chains, pretty much every arcade (they even "mint" their own coins), and if you consider pre-paid credit cards as currency (they do not have an even exchange rate to US money) then visa/mc too. There has long been company money for companies who have workers who live on company property.

DIsney, Nintendo, Amazon, Sony, Microsoft, Six Flags, several restaurant chains, pretty much every arcade (they even "mint" their own coins), and if you consider pre-paid credit cards as currency (they do not have an even exchange rate to US money) then visa/mc too. There has long been company money for companies who have workers who live on company property.
    s t r r r r e c t c h i n g a point.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Also many strip clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Also many strip clubs.
    Sometimes I just throw nickles at them

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

True but you really can't use those things anywhere else. I think the difference is that if you can use the currency to purchase real things from people that aren't connected (other than having an account on the site) to Facebook that it's fundamentally different.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Also many strip clubs.
    How many strip Club currencies do you currently carry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    s t r r r r e c t c h i n g a point.
    The point is that saying a corporation creating a currency is against the constitution ... if so then there have been many cases in the past that were not enforced.

True but you really can't use those things anywhere else. I think the difference is that if you can use the currency to purchase real things from people that aren't connected (other than having an account on the site) to Facebook that it's fundamentally different.
    Well, maybe, but only if you don't allow the pre-paid credit cards, and that distinction is only because you are buying products from companies that have reciprocal deals with Visa/MC/etc. It's not much of a jump to go from Visa to google pay/apple pay/paypal and then on to the real possibility that stores would accept Amazon money pretty easily since so many companies sell through Amazon already. I used my Amazon bucks at Adorama Camera just 2 days ago.

And facebook money, much like bit coin could only be used to buy products where they have agreed to trade in those currencies.

She's just a congresswoman that has no idea as to what she is doing.
    Seems like she's got a pretty good grasp of things. Whenever people want to spend money helping poor people, everyone *****es and moans. Whenever they want to bomb some country that half the country couldn't pick off a map or give tax cuts to people that don't need them, no one raises a voice.

She's just a congresswoman that has no idea as to what she is doing.
    Ok then maybe she really is the Trump equivalent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk