Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 260 of 548 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 8210
  1. #3886
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,888
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He has a problem with progressives. Keep lying to yourself that its about race.
    Yeah he “doesn’t have a racist bone in his body”. Keep saying that lie to yourself.

    He won’t disavow white supremacists because they vote for him. All he cares about is that someone is kissing his *** and going to his rally.

    He doesn’t have a problem with progressives. He has a problem with anyone who doesn’t bow to him. Wannabe authoritarian.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3887
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,888
    OMG just look how much she hates America:

    https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1151584474880270336?s=21

    The audacity!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3888
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah he “doesn’t have a racist bone in his body”. Keep saying that lie to yourself.

    He won’t disavow white supremacists because they vote for him. All he cares about is that someone is kissing his *** and going to his rally.

    He doesn’t have a problem with progressives. He has a problem with anyone who doesn’t bow to him. Wannabe authoritarian.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The tweet in question is readily available for anyone to read online. You guys never like providing the actual words when you're taking stuff out of context.

    The "squad" is a horrible group of idiots that will ruin the country and anyone can say so without being a racist.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  4. #3889
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The tweet in question is readily available for anyone to read online. You guys never like providing the actual words when you're taking stuff out of context.

    The "squad" is a horrible group of idiots that will ruin the country and anyone can say so without being a racist.
    Except he took a super racist stance on it, and was racist about it, so your point is kinda...meaningless?

    Or racist.

    And the actual words were provided lmao, what are you even pretending to talk about?

  5. #3890
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Except he took a super racist stance on it, and was racist about it, so your point is kinda...meaningless?

    Or racist.

    And the actual words were provided lmao, what are you even pretending to talk about?
    Well I didn't see it in this thread so here it is:

    “So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe… viciously telling the people of the United States… how our government is to be run,” Trump said in a series of three comments on Twitter.

    ‘‘Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.’‘

    ‘‘These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!’‘
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #3891
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Well I didn't see it in this thread so here it is:

    “So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe… viciously telling the people of the United States… how our government is to be run,” Trump said in a series of three comments on Twitter.

    ‘‘Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.’‘

    ‘‘These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!’‘
    Thank you for spelling out his racism.

  7. #3892
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He says plenty of stupid **** makes us wonder why you deliberately take things out of context and PRETEND he said things he didn't...
    ^^^^

  8. #3893
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Well I didn't see it in this thread so here it is:

    “So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe… viciously telling the people of the United States… how our government is to be run,” Trump said in a series of three comments on Twitter.

    ‘‘Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.’‘

    ‘‘These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!’‘
    Bro, that's pretty racist, cmon.

    Go back to the country you came from. That's just a fundamentally racist statement, it is what it is.

    If you wanna say trump himself isn't racist that's fine, don't know dont care so I wont argue against that, but that's definitely a racist statement.

  9. #3894
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,229
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No way that can be true. He is literally the worst parts of Satan and Hitler wrapped up in one disgusting excuse for a human being.
    Well clearly anyone who is literally not the worst parts of Satan and Hitler wrapped up in one disgusting excuse for a human being has no faults whatsoever.

    Wow, absolutes are fun!

  10. #3895
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Well I didn't see it in this thread so here it is:

    “So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe… viciously telling the people of the United States… how our government is to be run,” Trump said in a series of three comments on Twitter.

    ‘‘Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.’‘

    ‘‘These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!’‘
    So Trump was talking about 4 women, 3 of whom were born in the United States, and told them to go back where they came from. When asked what Trump meant by that Kellyanne Conway asked the reporter "what's your ethnicity".

    So I'm asking you genuinely: do you think Trump meant that progressive congresswomen like AOC, who was born in the US, should go back to where they came from in terms of their ethnicity or where they were actually from?

    Do you think it's OK to tell someone who is of Hispanic ethnicity but was born and has lived in the US their entire life to go back where they came from?

  11. #3896
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,770
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Well I didn't see it in this thread so here it is:

    “So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe… viciously telling the people of the United States… how our government is to be run,” Trump said in a series of three comments on Twitter.

    ‘‘Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.’‘

    ‘‘These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!’‘
    Trump is right about one thing...the government that those four congresswomen come from is pretty corrupt. The guy who is the head of state uses the government to enrich himself and make money off foreign leaders despite being barred from doing that by the document that allegedly limits his authority. The leader has chiefs of his various agencies continually ignoring the will of the legislative branch of his government and taking liberty after liberty with the rules. I assume it’s obvious that I’m talking about America...

  12. #3897
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump is right about one thing...the government that those four congresswomen come from is pretty corrupt. The guy who is the head of state uses the government to enrich himself and make money off foreign leaders despite being barred from doing that by the document that allegedly limits his authority. The leader has chiefs of his various agencies continually ignoring the will of the legislative branch of his government and taking liberty after liberty with the rules. I assume it’s obvious that I’m talking about America...
    Wait

    What?

    Oh, now I get it.

    Pretty clever!

  13. #3898
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,888
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The tweet in question is readily available for anyone to read online. You guys never like providing the actual words when you're taking stuff out of context.

    The "squad" is a horrible group of idiots that will ruin the country and anyone can say so without being a racist.
    Haha right. The squad is what’s ruining our country. For ****s sake man, look at what this madman is doing as president.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #3899
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you guys spend all this time complaining about how AOC doesn't ever say she loves America and when she does you say that it doesn't matter if she does or not? Then what you were you *****ing about for the past few months
    what you were?

    I don't recall saying AOC hated America. I think she is stupid. I think she is ignorant. I think she is a hypocrite. I think she is outspoken on things that have nothing to do with her. I think she is entitled as if she deserves certain things.

    Trump has said he loves America too, so I guess you people can't object to that then.







    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You are so ridiculous. Disagreeing with her political stance, but harping on her being dumb only shows your own ignorance. She is well educated, well versed and routinely shows her intelligence on the House floor and in hearings.

    You’re starting to sound like Trump. Someone questions him and “they’re a very low IQ individual”. It just exposes your own insecurities.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AOC has shown time and time again that she is stupid. I know that I have covered many of the stupid things she has done or said. ignoring them doesn't eliminate them from being reality.


    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah he “doesn’t have a racist bone in his body”. Keep saying that lie to yourself.

    He won’t disavow white supremacists because they vote for him. All he cares about is that someone is kissing his *** and going to his rally.

    He doesn’t have a problem with progressives. He has a problem with anyone who doesn’t bow to him. Wannabe authoritarian.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    other than the times that he has disavowed white supremacists, or called out racism, or called out white supremacists/nationalists.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Haha right. The squad is what’s ruining our country. For ****s sake man, look at what this madman is doing as president.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this is partisan ********. look at what Trump is doing, you mean the historic econom, how awful. border security like Democrats wanted before him, how awful.







    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I knew that. He has a problem with progressive congresswomen who are minorites, thinking they were born here. Maybe he thinks Berine is from Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    This would be a fantastic point if he hadn't singled them out because of race.

    But he did, and so this is just a very bad point from someone wetting their pants over the fact that they don't want to admit they support a racist, but does.

    this conspiracy theory is destroyed by the many white men that Trump has attacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I would hope that you know that these are not even close to being comparable situations.

    if you wanted to try and say Trump is only pardoning white people in some weak tactic to show racism, you would be wrong there too.

    the last part of what you said is just ignorance. do you conveniently ignore the many many white people that Trump has "attacked"??
    these are just white men that Trump has attacked/criticized.. Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Al Franken, Jeff Flake, Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, Joe Scarborough, Rand Paul, Bob Corker, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Jeff Sessions, James Comey, Richard Blumenthal, Roger Goodell.

    you want to believe this manipulation that Trump only hates/attacks/ black people/minorities but you would be wrong.







    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-death-threats

    Rashida Tlaib says Pelosi's singling out of ‘the squad’ led to death threats
    Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib partly blamed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for the death threats directed at a group of minority congresswomen.

    The fact of the knowledge is, and I’ve done racial justice work in our country for a long time, acknowledge the fact that we are women of color, so when you do single us out, be aware of that, and what you’re doing. Especially because some of us are getting death threats. Because some of us are being singled out in many ways because of our backgrounds, because of our experiences and so forth,” the Michigan lawmaker said in an interview that aired Wednesday on CBS This Morning.

    Pelosi said earlier this month the group of congresswomen, known as “the squad,” had little influence in the House after they voted against a border funding bill.

    New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Pelosi’s comments “singling out newly elected women of color” were “outright disrespectful.”

    President Trump then weighed in on the clash, telling the group, which also includes Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar and Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley, to “go back” to the countries they came from. Only Omar was born outside of the U.S.
    they shouldn't be singled out because that causes them to receive death threats? this is stupid logic. by the same logic people shouldn't single out anyone including President Trump, since that could cause death threats.







    lost in the allegations of racist tweets from Trump is this from Ayanna Pressley.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...-to-be-a-black

    Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) reportedly said Democrats don't need "any more black faces that don't want to be a black voice" during a liberal Netroots Nation conference on Saturday, a comment that comes as racial politics threaten to divide the party.

    The Washington Post reports Pressley said she's not interested in bringing "a chair to an old table."

    “This is the time to shake that table. ... We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice,” Pressley reportedly said during the event. “We don’t need any more black faces that don’t want to be a black voice.”

    Pressley's spokeswoman, Lina Francis, told the Post the congresswoman was making the point that “diversity at the table doesn’t matter if there’s not real diversity in policy.” The Hill has reached out to Pressley's office.

    Pressley's comments followed a tumultuous week of Democratic infighting, as establishment Democrats continue to clash with a new wave of elected progressives in the party.

    Pressley and fellow freshman Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) clashed with Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) after the four progressives did not vote for a border aid package last month when Pelosi put forward a Senate-approved bill.

    Pelosi told The New York Times’s Maureen Dowd that the congresswomen "have their public whatever and their Twitter world. But they didn’t have any following. They’re four people and that’s how many votes they got."

    Ocasio-Cortez then called out Pelosi for "the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color," though she said she does not think Pelosi is racist.

    Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, also came under attack in a Twitter feud last week after he said Rep. Sharice Davids (D-Kan.), who is Native American, has taken votes that "enable a racist system."

    The House Democratic Caucus tweeted back that Davids is a "phenomenal new member who flipped a red seat blue."

    Chakrabarti pushed back on the caucus, saying Davids is a friend and his tweet was aimed at the "terrible border funding bill that 90+ Dems opposed."

    The Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), aligned with Pelosi, is also furious with the progressive group Justice Democrats for backing challengers to incumbent lawmakers of color, especially African Americans.

    Justice Democrats backed Pressley and Ocasio-Cortez in their successful bids to oust powerful, long-term Democratic incumbents.

    The group is backing primary challengers to eight-term Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas), a Hispanic Caucus member, and 10-term Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.), a CBC member.

    The group has also floated the idea of finding a primary challenger to House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), a CBC member primed to be Pelosi's successor.

    CBC leaders fear the progressive group may target other black House Democrats in coming weeks.

  15. #3900
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,888
    There she is hating on America just like AOC:
    https://twitter.com/ilhan/status/115...170899969?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •