Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 259 of 515 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 7712
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You are so ridiculous. Disagreeing with her political stance, but harping on her being dumb only shows your own ignorance. She is well educated, well versed and routinely shows her intelligence on the House floor and in hearings.

You’re starting to sound like Trump. Someone questions him and “they’re a very low IQ individual”. It just exposes your own insecurities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bolded…yet, she could not get a job in her degreed field of economics.

Unless she just did not want to work in the field she spent thousands on and 4+ years of her time and would simply rather work as a bartender. Living in the financial capital of the world, which, I would think, has more people working as economists than anywhere else (at least in the US) she "chose" to work as a bartender. Just because she figured it would be better than using the education she spent tons of money and time on. Because kinda, for sure, we all know how advancement possibilities and opportunities are like, you know, kinda better in bartending than in working in economics in a city with more economics jobs than like anywhere. I mean like there are like way more bars than anything in NYC. Must be a gazillion bars. Maybe more.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…yet, she could not get a job in her degreed field of economics.

Unless she just did not want to work in the field she spent thousands on and 4+ years of her time and would simply rather work as a bartender. Living in the financial capital of the world, which, I would think, has more people working as economists than anywhere else (at least in the US) she "chose" to work as a bartender. Just because she figured it would be better than using the education she spent tons of money and time on. Because kinda, for sure, we all know how advancement possibilities and opportunities are like, you know, kinda better in bartending than in working in economics in a city with more economics jobs than like anywhere. I mean like there are like way more bars than anything in NYC. Must be a gazillion bars. Maybe more.

Yeah, you're probably right.
    You’re equating intelligence with finding a job? Nothing you said is relevant to her intelligence and clearly you dont watch her in hearings, etc.

It’s just baseless insults because you don’t like her politics.

Bonus point…

How many people in the us (or even here) could name 4 other freshmen congressionals? Not many, I'm betting. So why do these 4 get all the love?
    They get all the love because theres a lot of stupid mother****ers out there that look at them and are easily swayed against them at first glance. And so fox spread their names like wildfire. And once a fire starts, everyone races in to try and get the most attention. And we have what we call current American politics.

Do I get my point?

[I].

Bonus point…

How many people in the us (or even here) could name 4 other freshmen congressionals? Not many, I'm betting. So why do these 4 get all the love?
    Well first off they are getting all this attention from the right. Every single day there’s an AOC story in the top 5 on Fox. She’s the new Hillary. Gotta have that outspoken pin cushion

Second, they’re getting love from liberals for being true antiestablishment progressives just like Bernie does.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well first off they are getting all this attention from the right. Every single day there’s an AOC story in the top 5 on Fox. She’s the new Hillary. Gotta have that outspoken pin cushion

Second, they’re getting love from liberals for being true antiestablishment progressives just like Bernie does.

Funny Trump doesn't tell Bernie to go back to the **** hole country he's from

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Funny Trump doesn't tell Bernie to go back to the **** hole country he's from
    Vermont. And before that NY - the same “country” Trump crawled out from.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Vermont. And before that NY - the same “country” Trump crawled out from.
    I knew that. He has a problem with progressive congresswomen who are minorites, thinking they were born here. Maybe he thinks Berine is from Israel

He has a problem with progressives. Keep lying to yourself that its about race.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Thanks fore that input from left field.
    If it’s left field to say that the 9/11 first responders should get the money for the care they need, then that’s new. This has typically been bipartisan. But ok, I’m willing to own that to our side.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    No way that can be true. He is literally the worst parts of Satan and Hitler wrapped up in one disgusting excuse for a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    This would be a fantastic point if he hadn't singled them out because of race.

But he did, and so this is just a very bad point from someone wetting their pants over the fact that they don't want to admit they support a racist, but does.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    This would be a fantastic point if he hadn't singled them out because of race.

But he did, and so this is just a very bad point from someone wetting their pants over the fact that they don't want to admit they support a racist, but does.
    When did he do that genius?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    When did he do that genius?
    If you're just going to pretend that Trump doesn't say the things he says, I think you should start dropping the sarcasm from calling me "genius" and say it in earnest as a way to signify how woefully uneducated you are.

Btw go back to your country.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    If you're just going to pretend that Trump doesn't say the things he says, I think you should start dropping the sarcasm from calling me "genius" and say it in earnest as a way to signify how woefully uneducated you are.

Btw go back to your country.
    He says plenty of stupid **** makes us wonder why you deliberately take things out of context and PRETEND he said things he didn't...