Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 258 of 548 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 8210
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Glad that’s funny to you. Lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You gonna fake cry like her too?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    if you find any fault in our country????

That's all these turds do.

AOC all on her own has caused her district thousands of jobs and major modernization projects. She cost her city billions of $$$$. She's fixing thigs just great.

The other one wins the immigration lottery (twice) and she complains all the time.

On day 1, Tlaib calls the president of the US an MFer and swears to impeach. On day one.

The other one doesn't need browns who don't want to be brown or blacks who don't want to be black.

You like these women … fine. You're choice. They were all duly elected.

My opinion…the country would all be much better off if they all just went away,. They're trash.

Bonus point…

How many people in the us (or even here) could name 4 other freshmen congressionals? Not many, I'm betting. So why do these 4 get all the love?
    At least you can now create an argument on merit. Questioning “love of country” because she doesn’t emit star spangled farts is just superficial nonsense.

Trump hugs a flag and supporters say how much he loves the country. Sides with our enemy Russia, who kill journalists and interfere with our elections, well that’s just fine as long as he wears the flag pin.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    At least you can now create an argument on merit. Questioning “love of country” because she doesn’t emit star spangled farts is just superficial nonsense.

Trump hugs a flag and supporters say how much he loves the country. Sides with our enemy Russia, who kill journalists and interfere with our elections, well that’s just fine as long as he wears the flag pin.

Right. He sides with Russia.

Ask Russia if they think he sides with them.

He recognizes Russia (and China and NoKo) as people/places that must be dealt with. He's not going to igmnore them or simply Obama them.

And you feel that the brat saying……

"But we don’t leave the things we love". AOC

At the end of a tweet is sufficien enough to prove she can say somethiong good about the country?

That's it.

Well, I never should have lumped her in with the group……

Patrick Henry
    Paul Revere
    Thomas Jefferson
    John Adams
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

She probably doesn't know who those other people are. Jefferson, maybe. The others, not so sure.

She probably is aware of Samuel Adams. He used to be in the cooler right next to Stella Artois. Probably thinks they are married or something.
    I suppose to you her saying something good about the country is not saying something good about the country.

I get it, you hate her. But you're getting angry now. Like I said, egg on your face. Wash it off and come back tomorrow. You've nothing left to contribute today.

Right. He sides with Russia.

Ask Russia if they think he sides with them.

He recognizes Russia (and China and NoKo) as people/places that must be dealt with. He's not going to igmnore them or simply Obama them.
    Hahaha when Obama said he would meet with our enemies including North Korea, conservatives TORE HIM APART. The hypocrisy of partisan politics is unreal. I’m no Obama apologist, but I do care about facts and you’re off.

Anyway, this isn’t about diplomatic relations. I applaud Trump for opening communication with North Korea. But Russia has been found to have interfered in our elections and Trump dismisses it and laughs it off like he did in his last Putin meeting. Intelligence also shows they are attempting to interfere again and he doesn’t care.

China has been overlooked for too long and again in glad he’s attempting something on that front (though it seems to be doing more harm than good).

Russia is completely different. Just as with Saudi Arabia, it is absolutely unacceptable for our leaders to be supportive of these regimes.

All the “tough talk” praise Trump gets and he refuses to speak that way about a foreign adversary who is interfering with our elections. He spends more time bad mouthing our own people. The man is a phony and a traitor and any good hearted old school conservative should be able to see that.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe Henry, Jefferson, Adams, and Revere all supported an armed revolt against the country of which they were citizens. Had the rebellion failed, they — along with many others — could have been tried, convicted, and hanged for treason.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...mpression=true

This guy gets it! If you can’t beat them, join them!

Finally egg shell Americans will earn their proper place amongst the pantheon of disenfranchised peoples!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I suppose to you her saying something good about the country is not saying something good about the country.

I get it, you hate her. But you're getting angry now. Like I said, egg on your face. Wash it off and come back tomorrow. You've nothing left to contribute today.
    I have nothing left to contribute………you've contributed nothing at all other than one line in a tweet from 4 ungrateful turds.

I've given several incidents of things that they have said. None of it has been refuted.

One other factor you may not be considering……

Many of the smartest and most influential people in DC are NOT ELECTED. They are all of the "advisors" working behind the scenes. This is especially true with AOC and I believe Alyssia. Ilhan and Tlaib are smarter than the other two, but there is someone in the background there too.

AOC is plainly too dumb to come up with some of the stuff she says on her own. When she speaks extemporaneously, she sounds like a college sophomore trying to impress her friends. When she issues a prepared statement she sounds much different. The Chewbacca guy is pulling her strings.

I have nothing left to contribute………you've contributed nothing at all other than one line in a tweet from 4 ungrateful turds.

I've given several incidents of things that they have said. None of it has been refuted.

One other factor you may not be considering……

Many of the smartest and most influential people in DC are NOT ELECTED. They are all of the "advisors" working behind the scenes. This is especially true with AOC and I believe Alyssia. Ilhan and Tlaib are smarter than the other two, but there is someone in the background there too.

AOC is plainly too dumb to come up with some of the stuff she says on her own. When she speaks extemporaneously, she sounds like a college sophomore trying to impress her friends. When she issues a prepared statement she sounds much different. The Chewbacca guy is pulling her strings.
    You also said she never says anything positive about the US, which is not true. That is the issue here. Does she say stupid things? Absolutely. Nearly as frequently as Trump. But does she say she loves America? Definitively, yes.

Rand Paul should go back home and let politicians that are interested in governing operate. This ***hat is holding up the 9/11 Forst Responders funding but people in the GOP want to say that folks like AOC hate this country. Man **** them in particular!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You also said she never says anything positive about the US, which is not true. That is the issue here. Does she say stupid things? Absolutely. Nearly as frequently as Trump. But does she say she loves America? Definitively, yes.
    OK…just to please you, I will never use the word "never" again. I will go with "inj the vast majority of the time."

Can you sleep better now?????

Geezus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Rand Paul should go back home and let politicians that are interested in governing operate. This ***hat is holding up the 9/11 Forst Responders funding but people in the GOP want to say that folks like AOC hate this country. Man **** them in particular!
    Thanks fore that input from left field.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, I believe Henry, Jefferson, Adams, and Revere all supported an armed revolt against the country of which they were citizens. Had the rebellion failed, they — along with many others — could have been tried, convicted, and hanged for treason.
    Treason schmeason.

AOC is plainly too dumb to come up with some of the stuff she says on her own.
    You are so ridiculous. Disagreeing with her political stance, but harping on her being dumb only shows your own ignorance. She is well educated, well versed and routinely shows her intelligence on the House floor and in hearings.

You’re starting to sound like Trump. Someone questions him and “they’re a very low IQ individual”. It just exposes your own insecurities.