Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 256 of 540 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 8097
  1. #3826
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    All of what you are saying (especially #2) is an interpretation of what the Constitution says. None of it is clearly defined in the Constitution. Pornography, abortion…not even close. It is interpretations and not clearly defined law.

    You want to surveil my communications…feel free.

    And again, why is it so cool when some of these geeks come up with info people want to see/read. It's Ok top hack into a government website and embarrass someone you dislike. But your secret email to Lefty227 is sacred.

    Right.
    Whoever said that?

  2. #3827
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    All of what you are saying (especially #2) is an interpretation of what the Constitution says. None of it is clearly defined in the Constitution. Pornography, abortion…not even close. It is interpretations and not clearly defined law.

    You want to surveil my communications…feel free.

    And again, why is it so cool when some of these geeks come up with info people want to see/read. It's Ok top hack into a government website and embarrass someone you dislike. But your secret email to Lefty227 is sacred.

    Right.
    Again the whole point of the 9th and 10th amendments are to tell people that just because something isn't specifically listed as a right for people doesn't mean it's not protected. Why is that such a confusing concept for you?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #3828
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Whoever said that?
    Happens fairly often. The geeks are lauded as dudes..

  4. #3829
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Again the whole point of the 9th and 10th amendments are to tell people that just because something isn't specifically listed as a right for people doesn't mean it's not protected. Why is that such a confusing concept for you?
    Absolutely correct. And it is open to interpretation.

  5. #3830
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Absolutely correct. And it is open to interpretation.
    *by legal experts and judges.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #3831
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,874

  7. #3832
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Absolutely correct. And it is open to interpretation.
    That's the whole point of the document. It has some very specific aspects and other areas was vague in a way that they hoped would be interpreted with a bias towards people having to prove why they are allowed to restrict others' freedom not people having to argue why their freedom shouldn't be restricted.

    There is absolutely no explicit constitutional protection to your right to consume beef or chicken, but I would absolutely argue you have the right to do so.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  8. #3833
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    *by legal experts and judges.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who said otherwise????

  9. #3834
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Who said otherwise????
    Well it was judged to apply for a right to privacy by judges and experts and you still argue against it nearly 50 years later. So I’m going to say you.

  10. #3835
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well it was judged to apply for a right to privacy by judges and experts and you still argue against it nearly 50 years later. So I’m going to say you.
    I don't disagree that it was rulen on by legal experts and judges.

    I don't agree with their ruling.

    There are differing opinions all the time. SC judges rarely all agree, if the subject was crystal clear they would all agree. Some rulings are overturned by future courts. It's why everyone gets so bent out of shape when there is an opening.

    If Ginsburg buys the farm while Trump is president othere will be all kinds of fireworks.

  11. #3836
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,874
    This may blow sluggo’s mind but AOC loves America:

    https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1151110467147980801?s=21




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #3837
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This may blow sluggo’s mind but AOC loves America:

    https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1151110467147980801?s=21




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's hilarious that someone as obsessed with her as he is keeps banging this "she never says anything positive about the US" drum.

    Then again maybe he doesn't follow the news as much as he pretends to.

  13. #3838
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This may blow sluggo’s mind but AOC loves America:

    https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1151110467147980801?s=21

  14. #3839
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This may blow sluggo’s mind but AOC loves America:

    https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1151110467147980801?s=21




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess Donald Trump loves America too eh.



    of course AOC is going to say she loves America, what do people expect her to say. actions speak louder than words.







    the attacks or criticism against these specific Democrats is not because they are minority, or women.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ets/ar-AAEpLXZ

    The four minority congresswomen whom Trump targeted were Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts—all outspoken critics of the president who represent the caucus' left-wing. They've been dubbed the nickname "The Squad," a term they've come to embrace.
    House Republican Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney and Minority Whip Steve Scalise, who flanked McCarthy at a press conference, also tried to make socialism the brunt of the issue.

    "I want to make absolutely clear that our opposition to our socialist colleagues has absolutely nothing to do with their gender, with their religion or with their race," said Cheney. "It has to do with the content of their policies. They're wrong when they attempt to impose the fraud of socialism on the American people."

    Scalise compared how Democrats have handled Trump to how he believes Republicans handled President Barack Obama.

    "As [Cheney] laid out, there a lot of policies that we had disagreements on with Speaker Pelosi and her socialist Democrats, just like we had disagreements with a lot of Barack Obama's policies," Scalise said. "But we never disrespected the office. I called him president of the United States, as we all did."

  15. #3840
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    of course AOC is going to say she loves America, what do people expect her to say. actions speak louder than words.
    So you guys spend all this time complaining about how AOC doesn't ever say she loves America and when she does you say that it doesn't matter if she does or not? Then what you were you *****ing about for the past few months

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •