Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 250 of 543 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 8137
  1. #3736
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Who's defending white supremacists? Regardless, does it need to be a competition on who's worse or who's worse to defend? They both suck dick.

    Just because murder is worse than rape, doesn't mean we should minimize rape.

  2. #3737
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Do you think that maybe, just maybe, defending white supremacists ranks higher on the "being a ****ing ********" level than defending the people who shouldn't be as bad as them but aren't?
    Sure it ranks higher, but the only way to not rank at all is to not defend either of them. Antifa is not worth defending. Because some people defend worse doesn't suddenly mean they are.

  3. #3738
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Obsessed much?
    why is it called being obsessed to point out how someone in politics is this stupid.

    the media obsesses over fact checking Trump, which is fine for them to do. but how about some equality and do the same thing for the ******** coming from Democrats. that is really not asking too much.

    numerous posts here and not one person could comment on how AOC was wrong.








    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Would love to see him apply this type of scrutiny to his almighty King-Liar in chief.
    you mean like how I do criticize Trump. please pay better attention.







    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    It's like he has some sort of...derangement syndrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Do you think that maybe, just maybe, defending white supremacists ranks higher on the "being a ****ing ********" level than defending the people who shouldn't be as bad as them but aren't?
    except there is that whole reality where I haven't defended white supremacists, but it's obvious by now that you have nothing to back up your ********.

  4. #3739
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why is it called being obsessed to point out how someone in politics is this stupid.

    the media obsesses over fact checking Trump, which is fine for them to do. but how about some equality and do the same thing for the ******** coming from Democrats. that is really not asking too much.

    numerous posts here and not one person could comment on how AOC was wrong.










    you mean like how I do criticize Trump. please pay better attention.










    except there is that whole reality where I haven't defended white supremacists, but it's obvious by now that you have nothing to back up your ********.
    Equality and the same thing?nvmd

    AOC’s tweet are meant for you specifically. How will you win the gold in tweetsplaining if you can’t spin a tweet from both sides? Up your game man.

  5. #3740
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why is it called being obsessed to point out how someone in politics is this stupid.

    the media obsesses over fact checking Trump, which is fine for them to do. but how about some equality and do the same thing for the ******** coming from Democrats. that is really not asking too much.

    numerous posts here and not one person could comment on how AOC was wrong.
    Are we on PSD the media now?

  6. #3741
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are we on PSD the media now?
    I don't know what your point is here. the media should fact check people in politics. you know they do this for Trump. the same thing should be done for anyone in politics whether they are Republican or Democrat. I point out AOC's ********, question whether the media fact checks her ********, and PSD is upset/offended? it's already assumed most of PSD is left but come on how about trying to be bipartisan.

  7. #3742
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know what your point is here. the media should fact check people in politics. you know they do this for Trump. the same thing should be done for anyone in politics whether they are Republican or Democrat. I point out AOC's ********, question whether the media fact checks her ********, and PSD is upset/offended? it's already assumed most of PSD is left but come on how about trying to be bipartisan.
    Are we on PSD the media? How come you are getting mad at PSD for not fact checking her and saying it's the medias job. Are we the media?

  8. #3743
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are we on PSD the media? How come you are getting mad at PSD for not fact checking her and saying it's the medias job. Are we the media?
    I never said PSD should fact check AOC.

    this is what I said..

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    does the main stream media even bother to fact check Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
    along with this..

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the media obsesses over fact checking Trump, which is fine for them to do. but how about some equality and do the same thing for the ******** coming from Democrats. that is really not asking too much.
    along with this in a reply to you..

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know what your point is here. the media should fact check people in politics. you know they do this for Trump. the same thing should be done for anyone in politics whether they are Republican or Democrat. I point out AOC's ********, question whether the media fact checks her ********, and PSD is upset/offended? it's already assumed most of PSD is left but come on how about trying to be bipartisan.
    the bipartisan comment that should be expected from PSD is that AOC was wrong, and the same media that facts check Trump should also fact check AOC.






    AOC says things that are worth criticizing.



    “Catfight” is the sexist term Republicans use when two adult women happen to disagree with each other.
    Republicans are the only people using the term catfight? come on, this is stupid.

  9. #3744
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,624
    You need a new hobby

  10. #3745
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,630
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are we on PSD the media? How come you are getting mad at PSD for not fact checking her and saying it's the medias job. Are we the media?
    I am Spartacus, but not the media.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  11. #3746
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You need a new hobby
    like posting on a political forum.

    this outspoken Democrat is worth covering in a political forum. one would have to question the partisanship of those unwilling to comment on topic about this outspoken Democrat. I guess that is where we are. does PSD left object to news about Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, is that really what we're doing.

  12. #3747
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    like posting on a political forum.

    this outspoken Democrat is worth covering in a political forum. one would have to question the partisanship of those unwilling to comment on topic about this outspoken Democrat. I guess that is where we are. does PSD left object to news about Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, is that really what we're doing.
    Why do you do stupid things like ay Democrat Alexandria Ocascio-Cortez? We all know she's a Democrat. Are you trolling or just that moronic?

    You have an unhealthy obsession with a junior congresswoman.

  13. #3748
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Why do you do stupid things like ay Democrat Alexandria Ocascio-Cortez? We all know she's a Democrat. Are you trolling or just that moronic?

    You have an unhealthy obsession with a junior congresswoman.
    Every single left poster here has a hard on for Trump and Special. Lets try not pretending shall we.

  14. #3749
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,630
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Every single left poster here has a hard on for Trump and Special. Lets try not pretending shall we.
    Wait are the president and the person representing the 14th district of NY on equal footing now? Can either one of them decide to send troops across the globe?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #3750
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Every single left poster here has a hard on for Trump and Special. Lets try not pretending shall we.
    Trump is the president while AOC is a junior congresswoman. There's a difference.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •