Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 249 of 299 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4481
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So they acknowledge he was arrested at the rally and it gets a mostly false. I'm sure the guy who was forced by the FHA to stop discriminating against black people was just randomly at the KKK rally...
    He was just on his way to work when he got randomly plucked off the street to be arrested for being white.

Yea, that's def how America treats white people..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He was just on his way to work when he got randomly plucked off the street to be arrested for being white.

Yea, that's def how America treats white people..
    Classic WWW...Walkin' While White...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So they acknowledge he was arrested at the rally and it gets a mostly false. I'm sure the guy who was forced by the FHA to stop discriminating against black people was just randomly at the KKK rally...
    Again, not surprised you can't help yourself from clutching on to something as trivial as this. Let's completely ignore that he lived in the immediate area of the rally at the time and was released with no charges. This is the only piece of "evidence" you'll find online that Fred Trump was in any way associated with the KKK but hey, you're super ornery about Donald Trump being president, so LET'S ROLL WITH IT.

As your oh so ironic sig quote says: Americans are ill-equipped to assess the credibility of the things they read.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I'm sure nasty doesn't have any relatives with outdated beliefs...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'm sure nasty doesn't have any relatives with outdated beliefs...
    lol, so you're saying that the KKK has outdated beliefs? Wtf does that mean? It's just not in style now? So what if we hit a vintage era, slavery back in dated now?

Yall be brushing that **** off hella funny, wtf you mean by "outdated belief"? Like no biggie, yall people crazy

As per this diversion in the discussion, I don’t think that we should allow the sins of the parent (the father in this case) to be visited upon the child (the son) even if it suggests the kind of environment in which the child might have been raised*.

Mr. Trump (jr) has done and said enough on his own to reveal his attitude towards issues of race in this country, so there’s no need to bring Mr. Trump (sr) into the discussion.

* This despite the statistics that show that a majority of Americans retain both the religious (85%) and political (75%) affiliations of their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    As per this diversion in the discussion, I don’t think that we should allow the sins of the parent (the father in this case) to be visited upon the child (the son) even if it suggests the kind of environment in which the child might have been raised*.

Mr. Trump (jr) has done and said enough on his own to reveal his attitude towards issues of race in this country, so there’s no need to bring Mr. Trump (sr) into the discussion.

* This despite the statistics that show that a majority of Americans retain both the religious (85%) and political (75%) affiliations of their parents.
    Well that and his well documented racism itself. Three words that can’t be pinned to Fred Trump AT ALL: Central Park Five

That’s all you need to know about how Trump feels about black people. Even after they’ve long been proven innocent, he says they’re guilty.

What I’m getting at is very simple, and it has nothing to do with your attitude regarding Trump. It has to do with your attitude regarding Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez. She was defamed by a right-wing video, played in a public space, and your response was a tepid “if she wasn’t deserving...fine”.

Fine? All fine and good - let’s just move on?

Where’s your outrage?

Saving it up for another rant about Congresswoman Omar?
    don't bring up another situation that has nothing to do with this.

what do you want me to say. it was wrong to include AOC. whoever is responsible should be held accountable, and they were.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/baseba...ry?id=63321841

Baseball team loses sponsors over video of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    Several sponsors have ended their partnerships with the Fresno Grizzlies after the minor league team showed a video on Memorial Day that was edited in a way that appeared to place Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez among “enemies of freedom,” including North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and former Cuban leader Fidel Castro.

No, you said “the far left doesn’t seem to have a problem with Antifa”. As a member of the so-called far left, I had to inform you that “they may well have deserved a place on the video,” hardly an indication that I don’t have a problem with them.

Or should I have been more vitriolic in my comment?
    I don't know enough as to whether I would call you FAR left.
    you said this, which is more that those typically on the FAR left that will never call out Antifa and think they are doing good.
    Antifa might well deserve a spot

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    FNK has been explained this all a million times. We don't need to keep doing this. Antifa hasn't been in the news for a long time, yet here we are! I've explained my stance on Antifa a million times and he keeps resorting to this. We don't need to pretend they're equal evils to the white supremacists and fascists they oppose. Because they aren't equal evils. Antifa can be bad, or evil..and still not be what he thinks they are. Which is, apparently, one of the biggest threats to freedom in this country...

I don't support Antifa. And some of their behavior has been indefensible. There's probably 50 posts of my saying that. Doesn't mean I need to pretend they are something they aren't. Or pretend like they're as evil as the far-right forces they oppose. Because that's all FNK wants. And when we enter into these debates with FNK assuming he's arguing in good faith, well...it's a waste of time. Because there's no good faith here at all.
    Here's one more thing I can say.

I support what Antifa supports. Their actions? No. Certainly not always. But I support their anti-fascist beliefs. I support their opposition to white nationalism/supremacy. I am, to some extent, an anti-capitalist. I support them counter-protesting. And so on and so on. It's the direct action they take that is criticized.

The people they're counter-protesting, well...what's there to support? Nothing. I don't even think FNK will sit here and say he supports the message of the Charlottesville protesters, or Unite the Right, or Identity Evropa, or whatever. Throw in the fact that right-wing terrorism is actually prevalent, and, well...yeah. You get it!

It's not rocket science. And it's pretty obvious why people like FNK fixate on them so much and so desperately want to convince everyone that they are true and ubiquitous threat to this country.
    I didn't read all of the above, its not worth my time. I read enough to know that it's wrong.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.6736a1cf1b58

Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-Nazis
    there is no reason to debate whether Antifa is as bad as XYZ. Antifa are domestic terrorists full of hate that will assault anyone, including random people not connected to who Antifa are fighting against, like I already showed.

the media has some people so brainwashed that right wing terrorism is some new epidemic and that Antifa is necessary to fight back. that is just stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

does the main stream media even bother to fact check Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Obsessed much?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Obsessed much?
    Yeah. It’s funny how some folks just can’t let go.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Obsessed much?
    Would love to see him apply this type of scrutiny to his almighty King-Liar in chief.

It's like he has some sort of...derangement syndrome.

They hate fascists. FNK hates POC. Yep, definitely the same thing.
    Antifa hates Trump and any who support him. Antifa sucks and nobody should be defending them. Them not being as bad as White Supremacists is a very low bar to set for them.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Antifa hates Trump and any who support him. Antifa sucks and nobody should be defending them. Them not being as bad as White Supremacists is a very low bar to set for them.
    Do you think that maybe, just maybe, defending white supremacists ranks higher on the "being a ****ing ********" level than defending the people who shouldn't be as bad as them but aren't?