Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 248 of 548 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8217
  1. #3706
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,136
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    watching it doesn't change anything. if AOC wasn't deserving of being in the video, fine. if other hateful people/groups should have been in there, fine.

    the point in my post was how ManRam mentioned Antifa, since he never wants to call out Antifa or have a problem with what they do. the far left doesn't seem to have a problem with the actions of Antifa, and that is wrong.
    Antifa has a body count of zero. Wrestle with your tacit support of white supremacists first, pal. These two things are not equals. Far ****ing from it.
    HELLO

  2. #3707
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,501
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Antifa has a body count of zero. Wrestle with your tacit support of white supremacists first, pal. These two things are not equals. Far ****ing from it.
    I've never seen him support white supremacists. I've only seen him support Trump, and in this case he's half right and you're half wrong. Trump most definitely should've made a stance against it day one, not day whatever. But you sitting here defending antifa because they haven't killed anyone is disgusting.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  3. #3708
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,988
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    watching it doesn't change anything. if AOC wasn't deserving of being in the video, fine. if other hateful people/groups should have been in there, fine.
    Watching it might change the way you word this particular response. Meanwhile, the next time someone defames a politician you support, Iíll simply quote this.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the point in my post was how ManRam mentioned Antifa, since he never wants to call out Antifa or have a problem with what they do. the far left doesn't seem to have a problem with the actions of Antifa, and that is wrong.
    So, here you responded to me. And what did I say about Antifa (and yes, I am on the far left)? Iíll even help you out:

    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Antifa might well deserve a spot.

  4. #3709
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,136
    They hate fascists. FNK hates POC. Yep, definitely the same thing.
    HELLO

  5. #3710
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,279
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I've never seen him support white supremacists. I've only seen him support Trump, and in this case he's half right and you're half wrong. Trump most definitely should've made a stance against it day one, not day whatever. But you sitting here defending antifa because they haven't killed anyone is disgusting.
    Trump is a white nationalist.

  6. #3711
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Trump is a white nationalist.
    Nonsense. A white nationalist would have classic markers. Like a family member in the Klan. They would have taken advantage of their circumstance to discriminate against people of color. They would have advocated for disproportionate punishment for people who arenít white by the law.

    Trumpís dad wasnít in the KKK...Trump didnít mark applicants to his apartments as C for colored...Trump didnít for 20+ years after they were acquitted still advocate for the death penalty against the Central Park 5...oh I said didnít and autocorrect should have changed it to did...

  7. #3712
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Antifa has a body count of zero. Wrestle with your tacit support of white supremacists first, pal. These two things are not equals. Far ****ing from it.
    I don't support white supremacists, I have said this. please pay better attention.

    are you aware that violence is more than death. by your logic students in school shootings that were shot and survived don't count as victims, which if course is stupid and incorrect.


    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    They hate fascists. FNK hates POC. Yep, definitely the same thing.
    I don''t hate anyone. you don't pay attention and come up with your own ignorant conclusions. you're more hateful than I am. you don't see a problem with violent terrorists that will assault anyone. these are the people (Antifa) that you don't want to call out.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post32714427

    https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/...massey-antifa/

    Marines Testify About the ďAntifa MobĒ They Say Attacked Them in Philly

    ďI could have died that day,Ē one of the marines told the court on Thursday morning.
    but they didn't die so ManRam logic is what happened was totally fine. apparently assault is okay.








    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Watching it might change the way you word this particular response. Meanwhile, the next time someone defames a politician you support, Iíll simply quote this.



    So, here you responded to me. And what did I say about Antifa (and yes, I am on the far left)? Iíll even help you out:

    I'm not sure what you are getting at. that when a politician I support says something worth criticizing and I don't do that, you want to call me out? deal. I have already done this, including many different times when I said Trump was stupid for something he said.

    literally anyone (Democrat/Republican/media/whatever) that say something worth criticizing then it should be criticized.

    I don't have a problem with what you said about Antifa, I have a problem with the person above and what they have said (not said) about Antifa.

    these type of hateful violent people should notbe supported, that includes Antifa, along with racist KKK/white nationalists (that I don't support ManRam).
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 06-03-2019 at 10:15 AM.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #3713
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,988
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not sure what you are getting at. that when a politician I support says something worth criticizing and I don't do that, you want to call me out? deal. I have already done this, including many different times when I said Trump was stupid for something he said.
    What Iím getting at is very simple, and it has nothing to do with your attitude regarding Trump. It has to do with your attitude regarding Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez. She was defamed by a right-wing video, played in a public space, and your response was a tepid ďif she wasnít deserving...fineĒ.

    Fine? All fine and good - letís just move on?

    Whereís your outrage?

    Saving it up for another rant about Congresswoman Omar?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't have a problem with what you said about Antifa, I have a problem with the person above and what they have said (not said) about Antifa.

    these type of hateful violent people should notbe supported, that includes Antifa, along with racist KKK/white nationalists (that I don't support ManRam).
    No, you said ďthe far left doesnít seem to have a problem with AntifaĒ. As a member of the so-called far left, I had to inform you that ďthey may well have deserved a place on the video,Ē hardly an indication that I donít have a problem with them.

    Or should I have been more vitriolic in my comment?

  9. #3714
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,136
    FNK has been explained this all a million times. We don't need to keep doing this. Antifa hasn't been in the news for a long time, yet here we are! I've explained my stance on Antifa a million times and he keeps resorting to this. We don't need to pretend they're equal evils to the white supremacists and fascists they oppose. Because they aren't equal evils. Antifa can be bad, or evil..and still not be what he thinks they are. Which is, apparently, one of the biggest threats to freedom in this country...

    I don't support Antifa. And some of their behavior has been indefensible. There's probably 50 posts of my saying that. Doesn't mean I need to pretend they are something they aren't. Or pretend like they're as evil as the far-right forces they oppose. Because that's all FNK wants. And when we enter into these debates with FNK assuming he's arguing in good faith, well...it's a waste of time. Because there's no good faith here at all.
    HELLO

  10. #3715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,136
    Here's one more thing I can say.

    I support what Antifa supports. Their actions? No. Certainly not always. But I support their anti-fascist beliefs. I support their opposition to white nationalism/supremacy. I am, to some extent, an anti-capitalist. I support them counter-protesting. And so on and so on. It's the direct action they take that is criticized.

    The people they're counter-protesting, well...what's there to support? Nothing. I don't even think FNK will sit here and say he supports the message of the Charlottesville protesters, or Unite the Right, or Identity Evropa, or whatever. Throw in the fact that right-wing terrorism is actually prevalent, and, well...yeah. You get it!

    It's not rocket science. And it's pretty obvious why people like FNK fixate on them so much and so desperately want to convince everyone that they are true and ubiquitous threat to this country.
    HELLO

  11. #3716
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,166
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nonsense. A white nationalist would have classic markers. Like a family member in the Klan. They would have taken advantage of their circumstance to discriminate against people of color. They would have advocated for disproportionate punishment for people who arenít white by the law.

    Trumpís dad wasnít in the KKK...Trump didnít mark applicants to his apartments as C for colored...Trump didnít for 20+ years after they were acquitted still advocate for the death penalty against the Central Park 5...oh I said didnít and autocorrect should have changed it to did...
    Mixing in made up stuff doesn't help your argument. There's no proof of Trump's dad being in the KKK (as I've already pointed out).

  12. #3717
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,278
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Mixing in made up stuff doesn't help your argument. There's no proof of Trump's dad being in the KKK (as I've already pointed out).
    He was arrested for what reason at their rally? Are we going to pretend like he was there by accident?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #3718
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,166
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He was arrested for what reason at their rally? Are we going to pretend like he was there by accident?
    He was arrested and released with no charges. Are you going to continue to pretend that only card carrying members of the KKK were in Jamaica, Queens, N.Y. on May 30, 1927?

    Again, you have plenty of real stuff to work with; why water it down with vague and inconclusive guesswork? I get that you couldn't help yourself from latching on to and sharing something like this but come on.

    https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...rrest-after-k/

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...ther-kkk-1927/

  14. #3719
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,166
    Pretty funny seeing and reading your sig quote immediately after my last post.

  15. #3720
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,278
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He was arrested and released with no charges. Are you going to continue to pretend that only card carrying members of the KKK were in Jamaica, Queens, N.Y. on May 30, 1927?

    Again, you have plenty of real stuff to work with; why water it down with vague and inconclusive guesswork? I get that you couldn't help yourself from latching on to and sharing something like this but come on.

    https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...rrest-after-k/

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...ther-kkk-1927/
    So they acknowledge he was arrested at the rally and it gets a mostly false. I'm sure the guy who was forced by the FHA to stop discriminating against black people was just randomly at the KKK rally...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •