Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 246 of 515 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 7712
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…I've seen at least two self made videos by her in her apartment, a few others in that halls of congress. Who do you blame for those?
    Haha, man sluggo and nessy are just killing it today!

Bolded…I've seen at least two self made videos by her in her apartment, a few others in that halls of congress. Who do you blame for those?
    Two?! Shut the front door

Bolded…I've seen at least two self made videos by her in her apartment...
    Now be honest with us, Sluggo. You were disappointed by them, weren’t you? Eh? I bet you were really hoping they’d be a bit more revealing, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I don't blame anyone because there's nothing wrong with it

And those aren't really the things getting her in the news, either.
    \Yes, it does get her in the news. How does it get there?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Two?! Shut the front door
    Someone made the sytatement……

It's not like she's dragging a camera along with her. She's not actively trying to get on TV

I responded that up with several circumstances where she actually "dragged a camera along with her and actively put it on TV."

What don't you get????

Open the back window…as well as your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Now be honest with us, Sluggo. You were disappointed by them, weren’t you? Eh? I bet you were really hoping they’d be a bit more revealing, so to speak.
    I am always honest in what I post. Far more than most here.

Come on dude. Do you have any shame. This is all just so embarrassing.

I means nothing. It's as tired as it gets. And hypocrisy means nothing any more (which is essentially the point)...but man, you are saying all of this as the world's biggest Trump fan. The brain damaged reality TV star president. How the hell can you criticize ANYONE for trying to get headlines. Jesus Christ dude. Give it up.
    Last edited by ManRam; 05-22-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    HELLO

She puts it on her Twitter, Fox News puts it all over mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    She puts it on her Twitter, Fox News puts it all over mainstream media.
    Sometimes I wish I had the ability to just be short and effectively concise, like this.

Sluggo is melting my mind. Only black holes are supposed to be this dense. My god.
    HELLO

Sometimes I wish I had the ability to just be short and effectively concise, like this.

Sluggo is melting my mind. Only black holes are supposed to be this dense. My god.
    I been dealing with sluggos my entire life. Even as a kid with grown adults, lol. I'm used to it.

I mean, you're basically proving my point about Dems not ignoring the issue of immigration. It is something they've spent a ton of time on. Often supporting similar things as Republicans (which isn't shocking because most Dems are pretty conservative on many issues).
    I didn't read past this so I'm not quoting past this. this is where you don't understand what is happening. Democrats wanted certain things before Trump was President. since Trump has ran for President and won most Democrats have flipped and no longer support the same thing. that is what makes them hypocrites. if they were against illegal immigration and wanted something done about it pre Trump then why can they not want the same thing now with Trump as President. one word, politics.

People like you are the ones putting her in the news It's not like she's dragging a camera along with her. She's not actively trying to get on TV or talk shows any more than anyone else. She's tweeting just as much as many other politicians. She's newsworthy because of YOU. And how you obsess over her every word. How dense are you?

Stuff like this is what goes viral. Her doing her job. And her doing her job spectacularly well. I know you've never once clicked on any of these links people share, but man...she's great.

show me what media I am ManRam.

it should be common sense and simple to recognize that AOC will talk on anything. she is the one posting things on social media and instagram.

I've pointed out multiple tweets that she has had posted where she said something stupid, like including a tweet specifically naming someone that is a Democrat but she called them GOP. that was her fault, and she deserves to be criticized for that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It's funny how you used to tell people to calm down and to not pay attention to when the president tweets and retweets utter garbage. A junior senator tweets something you don't agree with and you come in here and have a big wet fart.

Come on dude. Do you have any shame. This is all just so embarrassing.

I means nothing. It's as tired as it gets. And hypocrisy means nothing any more (which is essentially the point)...but man, you are saying all of this as the world's biggest Trump fan. The brain damaged reality TV star president. How the hell can you criticize ANYONE for trying to get headlines. Jesus Christ dude. Give it up.
    I'll try one more time…

A poster said………

It's not like she's dragging a camera along with her. She's not actively trying to get on TV

I responded that up with several circumstances where she actually "dragged a camera along with her and actively put it on TV."

On several occasions she has videoed herself on her cell phone (hence the connection to "dragging a camera along).

She then posys these self made videos on the internet on whatever outlet is there to whatever "followers" she has. (hence the connection to "actively trying to get on TV.)

As dumb as she is, she is pretty good with this stuff. She knows exactly what she is goiung in this area.

You're calling me dense??? If you can't see what she was doing with this video (you know, acting bougie) you're the one who is dense.

I am always honest in what I post. Far more than most here.
    Oh?

Who exactly do you have in mind, pray tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's funny how you used to tell people to calm down and to not pay attention to when the president tweets and retweets utter garbage. A junior senator tweets something you don't agree with and you come in here and have a big wet fart.
    when did I say this? a significant majority of Trump's tweets I don't even see.

I have even criticized him on using twitter, which you should remember since it was a reply to you and agreeing with you.

Kenny Powders
    Getting out of Syria is the right thing to do. Doing it without any consultation and on Twitter wasn't.

Tben again no one knows more about Syria then Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    everyone should be able to agree that Trump using twitter to make this announcement without notifying peple before is not the way that this should have happened.
    but Trump isn't the topic here so why are you deflecting to Trump?

I repeat again, it really should not be this hard to not be partisan. when someone (literally ANYONE in politics) puts themselves in the news with something stupid worth criticizing then it should be simple for everyone to agree. instead people are pushing back.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome