Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 245 of 515 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7712
  1. #3661
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    There is this…

    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...grants-1332891

    No incarceration, no detaining…sounds like open borders to me.
    How about any that have a chance to win?

    Just cut your losses. Open borders was made up by Trump and folks like you bought it hook line and sinker

  2. #3662
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How about any that have a chance to win?

    Just cut your losses. Open borders was made up by Trump and folks like you bought it hook line and sinker
    So now there is another qualifier.

    Again, what is the democrats suggestion for the border issues????

  3. #3663
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So now there is another qualifier.

    Again, what is the democrats suggestion for the border issues????
    Open borders, obviously

  4. #3664
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,202

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So now there is another qualifier.

    Again, what is the democrats suggestion for the border issues????
    I think a lot people believe we have a ****** immigration system and not a immigration crisis like you do. There is room here for more people. You want people to give solutions but only listen if they interpret things the way you do and give the solutions you want to hear. Otherwise they you don’t think they live in the real world.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #3665
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,341
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think a lot people believe we have a ****** immigration system and not a immigration crisis like you do. There is room here for more people. You want people to give solutions but only listen if they interpret things the way you do and give the solutions you want to hear. Otherwise they you don’t think they live in the real world.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And there are also a lot of people that think we actually have an immigration crisis. I mean a lot of people.

    I appreciate your opinion, but it differs from mine.

    And to be honest, lately it seems like Democrats care more for illegals (yes I said illegals) than they do for their country people (it's sad that I typed countrymen and realized that isn't acceptable). Just look at the law California tax payers are pocketing as of today. Free health care to all undocumented (illegal) immigrants paid for on the back of others.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-21-2019 at 11:32 PM.

  6. #3666
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,202

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And there are also a lot of people that think we actually have an immigration crisis. I mean a lot of people.

    I appreciate your opinion, but it differs from mine.

    And to be honest, lately it seems like Democrats care more for illegals (yes I said illegals) than they do for their country people (it's sad that I typed countrymen and realized that isn't acceptable). Just look at the law California tax payers are pocketing as of today. Free health care to all undocumented (illegal) immigrants paid for on the back of others.
    I’d have to look up what law you are taking about. From what you say it does sound like some bad priorities but even if it is, it doesn’t show that we should be stopping anyone who isn’t already a doctor or rich entrepreneur from getting in bc they will just leach. that’s what Sluggo wants. I can’t respond to his request for a solution bc I don’t see the same problem as him. Why do you think we have an immigration crisis?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #3667
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,341
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’d have to look up what law you are taking about. From what you say it does sound like some bad priorities but even if it is, it doesn’t show that we should be stopping anyone who isn’t already a doctor or rich entrepreneur from getting in bc they will just leach. that’s what Sluggo wants. I can’t respond to his request for a solution bc I don’t see the same problem as him. Why do you think we have an immigration crisis?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The same reason most people think we have an immigration crisis. It is out of control and anyone that wants to argue against that can literally shut the **** up. They are nothing more than partisan hacks.

  8. #3668
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,202
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The same reason most people think we have an immigration crisis. It is out of control and anyone that wants to argue against that can literally shut the **** up. They are nothing more than partisan hacks.
    What does it’s out of control mean? I think the situation at the boarder is out of control. That is related to immigration but it’s not “immigration” as I think of it. Is immigration out of control meaning we have to stop letting people in? Are our laws on how we treat and process these people out of control? Is it just the boarder the overall system? I’m sorry I dont follow I’m not trying to partisan at all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #3669
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    I seen some headline on fox news said illegal immigrants are being flown to Murieta CA, and local residents are afraid that they'll get loose, lmaooooooo

    This whole thing is a giant ****in movie, we got screen writers writing these stories and we could not be more entertained.

    Cmon, giant caravans showing up at the border, now this, lol, wtf is this even supposed to mean??

  10. #3670
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Who cares that the Earth is melting. AOC just said gardening was I'm magic. ZOMG
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

    it really should not be this hard to not be partisan.




    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Anything to distract from the fact that she is offering up solutions and policy to very real problems and the people that oppose her are not. Let the fools spout their obsessive, hypocritical and bad-faithed attacks.

    I probably haven't mentioned a GOP Representative in at least a month here. Doubt FNK and co. could go 3 days without blabbering about any of these ones. But yeah, they aren't obsessed. And yeah, it's definitely normal......
    whatever she is doing does not eliminate the stupid thins she has said. why is that so hard to understand.

    show me a Democrat who puts themselves in the news as often as AOC on stupid things. when someone says something stupid it should not be so damn hard to criticize that. hell even I can call Trump stupid on things, but left PSD is too ****ing partisan.

    if you want to cover a Republican in the Politics section then go ahead.







    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That is exactly my point. Universal healthcare is so effective in Canada it is literally a non-issue to even a conservative voter such as yourself from Canada. Yet American conservatives still vehemently oppose it.
    are you new to this topic related to what I have said? I have not paid attention to what people in America are saying about health care. what you said means nothing to me.







    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    1. That's not true. Dems have addressed immigration routinely for as long as you can remember. Just because they don't support building a pointless wall, doesn't mean they don't have immigration policy
    2. That's one issue. Trump's all but staked his Presidency on immigration, but it's one issue. One issue that the right does have policy for, absolutely. ****** policy, but it is something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    That's great news…what's their plan???
    $46 billion for border security including $8 billion for fencing. oh **** no wait that was back in 2013. can't agree to that with Donald Trump as President.


    maybe it's this..
    "Illegal immigration is wrong, and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration."
    oh **** no wait that was Chuck Schumer back in 2009. can't agree to that with Donald Trump as President.


    maybe it's this tweet from then President Obama back in 2011.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #3671
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,733
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post


    $46 billion for border security including $8 billion for fencing. oh **** no wait that was back in 2013. can't agree to that with Donald Trump as President.


    maybe it's this..
    "Illegal immigration is wrong, and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration."
    oh **** no wait that was Chuck Schumer back in 2009. can't agree to that with Donald Trump as President.


    maybe it's this tweet from then President Obama back in 2011.
    I mean, you're basically proving my point about Dems not ignoring the issue of immigration. It is something they've spent a ton of time on. Often supporting similar things as Republicans (which isn't shocking because most Dems are pretty conservative on many issues).

    The problem is that a lot of people on the right see "they don't want a wall and they don't like how ICE is acting" as "they have no immigration plan". I think if anyone could just step back for a second they'd see that there is great overlap between the two parties on the issues involved here, just not with the wall. Hell, only a tiny amount of Dems think ICE should be abolished. But being objective doesn't matter because Trump says "Dems want completely open boarders" and you drones just accept it. It's nonsense. Even you are smarter than Trump thinks you are.


    Lastly, I know it's hard for you to understand -- a man whose political beliefs are 99% of the time just "whatever Trump says, I agree" -- but I think Chuck Schumer sucks. I think a lot of his policy beliefs suck. I think the party has long been way more conservative than it should be (like on immigration) so I'm thrilled he's been dragged to the left. Even if it's solely just to oppose Trump, he's doing the right thing. So good on him. But if you think any of us care about Chuck Schumer enough that you pointing out his hypocrisy will do anything, you're wrong. **** Chuck Schumer.

    I also don't doubt that many white suburban centrist Dems wouldn't care one bit about a wall if it wasn't Trump's entire political platform. I don't doubt that many people just want to be outraged. Just want to feel better about themselves. They're hypocritical reactionaries just like you.
    HELLO

  12. #3672
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,733
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me a Democrat who puts themselves in the news as often as AOC on stupid things. when someone says something stupid it should not be so damn hard to criticize that. hell even I can call Trump stupid on things, but left PSD is too ****ing partisan.
    People like you are the ones putting her in the news It's not like she's dragging a camera along with her. She's not actively trying to get on TV or talk shows any more than anyone else. She's tweeting just as much as many other politicians. She's newsworthy because of YOU. And how you obsess over her every word. How dense are you?

    Stuff like this is what goes viral. Her doing her job. And her doing her job spectacularly well. I know you've never once clicked on any of these links people share, but man...she's great.

    HELLO

  13. #3673
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,862
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    People like you are the ones putting her in the news It's not like she's dragging a camera along with her. She's not actively trying to get on TV or talk shows any more than anyone else. She's tweeting just as much as many other politicians. She's newsworthy because of YOU. And how you obsess over her every word. How dense are you?

    Stuff like this is what goes viral. Her doing her job. And her doing her job spectacularly well. I know you've never once clicked on any of these links people share, but man...she's great.

    Bolded…I've seen at least two self made videos by her in her apartment, a few others in that halls of congress. Who do you blame for those?

  14. #3674
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…I've seen at least two self made videos by her in her apartment, a few others in that halls of congress. Who do you blame for those?
    I would assume those were her tweets. I'm not a twitter guy but according to post you quoted her posting is not out of line with what those in her field do but her coverage is still much greater
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #3675
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…I've seen at least two self made videos by her in her apartment, a few others in that halls of congress. Who do you blame for those?
    I don't blame anyone because there's nothing wrong with it

    And those aren't really the things getting her in the news, either.
    HELLO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •