Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 243 of 515 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7712
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's crystal clear you don't need a poll to be racist. You don't need to explain yourself. You hate white people. We get it already.
    Question is, do I hate white Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Question is, do I hate white Muslims?
    Couldn't give a flying rats ***.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Couldn't give a flying rats ***.
    Ok. Do YOU hate white Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Ummm...he is the president; the media kind of have to cover him.

Her? Well, they choose to cover her. Why?

Can you spell m-o-n-e-y?
    the media doesn't have to cover anyone more than anyone else. the media is going to cover anyone that it benefits them to cover. when there is a politician outspoken on many different topics, it's going to benefit the media to cover them whether they are Democrat/Republican/man/woman/whatever.

let me know, what section is this again?

Lol, actually people DID decide to randomly cover them, that's what's so funny about this whole thing. It's identity politics at its finest. They've even convinced YOU that one of these women is antisemitic.

This is the point of media. To control people's thinking.
    you are convinced of things that are not actual reality. you are convinced that AOC (and Ilhan Omar) are simply the victims and dindu nuthin alt all to cause them being covered.

Any opinions from our right wing posters?

The silence speaks VOLUMES
    rarely ever will I say anything related to healthcare. healthcare is really something that I don't pay much attention to.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the media is going to cover anyone that it benefits them to cover.
    Exactly my point.

Ok. Do YOU hate white Muslims?
    Unlike you, I hold no opinions of anyone based on color. My opinions are based on an individual, not an individual's color.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Unlike you, I hold no opinions of anyone based on color. My opinions are based on an individual, not an individual's color.
    Aw, so you just seem them the same as brown muslims?

Poor whites

rarely ever will I say anything related to healthcare. healthcare is really something that I don't pay much attention to.
    To all the non-Canadian conservatives in this forum, wonder why the conservative guy in the country with universal healthcare doesn't pay much attention to it?

Could it be because universal healthcare is working so well up there it's literally a non-issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Exactly my point.
    that is my point too. it also doesn't make it random. AOC has had many things that she has done or said that has gotten media attention. it shouldn't be surprising when I then post about that in the POLITICS section. what I do think is surprising is when people more on the left of PSD don't give a damn about replying about it. that is partisan.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To all the non-Canadian conservatives in this forum, wonder why the conservative guy in the country with universal healthcare doesn't pay much attention to it?

Could it be because universal healthcare is working so well up there it's literally a non-issue?
    I'm not really sure what the point of this post is supposed to be.

I have never had an issue with health care. anytime I have went to the doctor or ER I have not had to pay anything.
    are the problems with the way health care is in Canada, maybe, but I wouldn't know since I've never paid attention to the issue of health care anywhere.

nobody wants to talk about AOClying in the abortion thread, so how about in her thread.

I thought lying was bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I thought lying was bad.
    HELLO

Who cares that the Earth is melting. AOC just said gardening was I'm magic. ZOMG

Anything to distract from the fact that she is offering up solutions and policy to very real problems and the people that oppose her are not. Let the fools spout their obsessive, hypocritical and bad-faithed attacks.

I probably haven't mentioned a GOP Representative in at least a month here. Doubt FNK and co. could go 3 days without blabbering about any of these ones. But yeah, they aren't obsessed. And yeah, it's definitely normal......
    HELLO

I'm not really sure what the point of this post is supposed to be.

I have never had an issue with health care. anytime I have went to the doctor or ER I have not had to pay anything. are the problems with the way health care is in Canada, maybe, but I wouldn't know since I've never paid attention to the issue of health care anywhere.
    That is exactly my point. Universal healthcare is so effective in Canada it is literally a non-issue to even a conservative voter such as yourself from Canada. Yet American conservatives still vehemently oppose it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That is exactly my point. Universal healthcare is so effective in Canada it is literally a non-issue to even a conservative voter such as yourself from Canada. Yet American conservatives still vehemently oppose it.
    Your giving special too much credit. He knows nothing of the politics in his own country.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Anything to distract from the fact that she is offering up solutions and policy to very real problems and the people that oppose her are not. Let the fools spout their obsessive, hypocritical and bad-faithed attacks.

I probably haven't mentioned a GOP Representative in at least a month here. Doubt FNK and co. could go 3 days without blabbering about any of these ones. But yeah, they aren't obsessed. And yeah, it's definitely normal......
    Bolded…sort of like Trump offering up solutions to the immigration problem and the dems offering nothing.

It is how politics has evolved in the US.