Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 242 of 547 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 8202
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, what I'm saying is from the outside in it is very random. AOC and Omar both had threads on them on psd, and it seemed out of left field. I was like why is the right so specifically attacking these specific women?

I don't watch news, I only catch headlines at the gym, and soon I noticed that the entire right wing media was obsessed with these two women and so then it clicked and I understood why psd chose these two random women out of the blue to attack. Because in the media world it wasnt out of the blue, it was front and center. That's the power of media.

I know she's a politician, but as mentioned there are over 500 other politicians who are working in the same exact capacity. So statistically I'd expect her to be talked about 1/500th of the time. It never occurred to me that the right media would take the time to make an entire story about a congress person talking about their garbage disposal. But they did.
    it's not random. these are people specifically putting themselves in the news. no one decided to randomly cover minority Democrat women for no reason.
    AOC especially is outspoken. like Trump she doesn't really have a filter and talks a lot. of course because of that the media is going to cover her.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

AOC especially is outspoken. like Trump she doesn't really have a filter and talks a lot. of course because of that the media is going to cover her.
    Ummm...he is the president; the media kind of have to cover him.

Her? Well, they choose to cover her. Why?

Can you spell m-o-n-e-y?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not random. these are people specifically putting themselves in the news. no one decided to randomly cover minority Democrat women for no reason.
    Lol, actually people DID decide to randomly cover them, that's what's so funny about this whole thing. It's identity politics at its finest. They've even convinced YOU that one of these women is antisemitic.

This is the point of media. To control people's thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Can you spell m-o-n-e-y?
    Money? To me if just seems to be about controlling narratives. If you look at the average trump supporter they will usually have a lot of hate in their heart for a Muslim, or a Latina, so these are the perfect characters to get them all frenzied and riled up over.

Money? To me if just seems to be about controlling narratives. If you look at the average trump supporter they will usually have a lot of hate in their heart for a Muslim, or a Latina, so these are the perfect characters to get them all frenzied and riled up over.
    Yeah, but the bottom line is that the media outlets use that “hatred” to sucker these nitwits into using more of their media product.

All of which translates into money for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah, but the bottom line is that the media outlets use that “hatred” to sucker these nitwits into using more of their media product.

All of which translates into money for them.
    I got you.

Any opinions from our right wing posters?

The silence speaks VOLUMES
    I was gonna say, AOC does something legitimately awesome and I expect to read about that but all I get is this back and forth over how much she is covered. I think everyone should be happy that she called Pharma out for this.

The average trump supporter has hate in their hearts for Muslims and Latinas? LOL, Ummm...OK.....I'm curious..which CNN poll was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    The average trump supporter has hate in their hearts for Muslims and Latinas? LOL, Ummm...OK.....I'm curious..which CNN poll was that?
    Nasty doesn't need a CNN poll to spout out that BS. He has that **** made up in his own head. He projects his own racism on others. I think it makes him feel better.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/06/26/pol....google.com%2F

Just Google it. I'd rather have shown you the polls from 2016 since that wasn't specific to 7 countries, but you get the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nasty doesn't need a CNN poll to spout out that BS. He has that **** made up in his own head. He projects his own racism on others. I think it makes him feel better.
    Dbronc is right, I really don't need a poll, I live it so I know it without any poll. But white people usually need these type a things to understand concepts that are obvious to us, so I did it for the sake of my white brederin *fist in the air*

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/06/26/pol....google.com%2F

Just Google it. I'd rather have shown you the polls from 2016 since that wasn't specific to 7 countries, but you get the idea...
    Lol. My bad hatch. I guess he does need CNN.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Dbronc is right, I really don't need a poll, I live it so I know it without any poll. But white people usually need these type a things to understand simple ideas, so I did it for the sake of my white brederin *fist in the air*
    It's crystal clear you don't need a poll to be racist. You don't need to explain yourself. You hate white people. We get it already.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. My bad hatch. I guess he does need CNN.
    Heyyyy there my white friend. I gave you the whitest answer possible. Don't complain.