Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 240 of 539 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 8083
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The one waiting for you to answer the question.
    You stung the poor guy

Couple more of those and you gonna be on ignore lol

The one waiting for you to answer the question.
    She's actually dumb and constantly proving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    She won her primary by about 4,000 votes. If 2,000 people would have changed their vote she would have lost.

She also won in a district that "would vote for a glass of water if it was democrat" (Nancy Pelosi's words).

Point is, she squeaked by…but she did win fairly and honestly. No question there. Further point (that I have made before) is how one small voter turnout (or lack of turnout) can effect our national politics. Before she got here, no one would ever consider the silly "Green New Deal." Now it's everywhere.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/impress...tes-1532444133

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/re...imary-election
    If you win by one vote you didn’t win bc that one person voted for you. You won bc one more person voted for you then the person in second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you win by one vote you didn’t win bc that one person voted for you. You won bc one more person voted for you then the person in second.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Wow. Very profound. Let me write that one down.

"If you win by one vote…………"

And they say all the great scholars were in Greece.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

Wait is greece the country that worshiped Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

writing for my audience

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This thread is good, finally.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Yeah things like garbage disposals and gardening are hot button politic issues. You have an obsession
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I knew what a garbage disposal was but I genuinely did not use one for at least the first 21 years of my life.

But the real point is: who cares? If you're saying she's a liar, well...I got some news about your beloved Trump for you! And every other politician in the world.

This doesn't matter one bit. Not even close to mattering. But it gives you guys something to get upset about which is desperately needed, because once again, you guys have no solutions for the actual problems her policy seeks to fix. So you gotta talk about this stupid stuff instead. Or just call her stupid like we aren't all a bunch of idiots ourselves.
    you know they were not as simple as just a garbage disposal or just gardening. AOC acted like gardening was magic and she didn't know what a garbage disposal was. everyone here knows damn well that if Trump was the one to say these things that it would have gotten much more coverage than what AOC had gotten and those here at PSD would be ROFL at how stupid it was. but it's AOC so PSD left is more meh.

did the media cover these? yes. that's enough.

let me know when PSD left wants to say the same thing for some of the stupid nonsense that the media covers about Trump.

who are some of the more popular Republicans that routinely put themselves in the news? Lindsay Graham? Devin Nunes? Mitch McConnell? if Republicans said things comparable to AOC and put themselves in the news, I don't think anyone would or should have a problem if they were discussed at PSD.

I thought she was dumb? Is she actually dumb or just playing dumb?

You're all over the place.

it could be both. there could be things where she literally doesn't know what she is talking about, and there could be things she says where it's more of an act. she just recently said talking about 12 years was dry humor or sarcasm, yet since then she is still going on about how lives are at stake.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...deal-take-jabs

On Friday Ocasio-Cortez criticized a "middle ground" climate plan reportedly in the works from former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign, calling it a "dealbreaker" for the party's progressives

"This is a dealbreaker. There is no 'middle ground' w/ climate denial & delay," tweeted Ocasio-Cortez.

"Blaming 'blue collar' Americans as the main opponents to bold climate policy is gas lobbyist 101," she continued. "We’re not going to solve the climate crisis w/ this lack of leadership. Our kids’ lives are at stake."
    She continued: “If the same politicians who refused to act then are going to try to come back today and say we need to have a ‘middle of the road approach’ to save our lives, that is too much for me.”
    does she really believe kids are going to die, or is this more dry humor or sarcasm.

Nevermind
    Last edited by ManRam; 05-15-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you know they were not as simple as just a garbage disposal or just gardening. AOC acted like gardening was magic and she didn't know what a garbage disposal was. everyone here knows damn well that if Trump was the one to say these things that it would have gotten much more coverage than what AOC had gotten and those here at PSD would be ROFL at how stupid it was. but it's AOC so PSD left is more meh.

did the media cover these? yes. that's enough.

let me know when PSD left wants to say the same thing for some of the stupid nonsense that the media covers about Trump.

who are some of the more popular Republicans that routinely put themselves in the news? Lindsay Graham? Devin Nunes? Mitch McConnell? if Republicans said things comparable to AOC and put themselves in the news, I don't think anyone would or should have a problem if they were discussed at PSD.

it could be both. there could be things where she literally doesn't know what she is talking about, and there could be things she says where it's more of an act. she just recently said talking about 12 years was dry humor or sarcasm, yet since then she is still going on about how lives are at stake.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...deal-take-jabs

does she really believe kids are going to die, or is this more dry humor or sarcasm.
    If Trump said gardening was like magic, no it wouldn't get this much attention. He says numerous things daily that are infinitely more stupid then that

If Trump said gardening was like magic, no it wouldn't get this much attention. He says numerous things daily that are infinitely more stupid then that
    Great comeback.

Great comeback.
    It wasn't a comeback.

Try and keep up

yes it would. it certainly would by the media. they cover literally anything he says.
    I think it would also get covered here, like when I was the one to post about what he said regarding wind turbines causing cancer.

when someone in politics says something stupid (or worth criticizing) then it should be worth posting in a politics section without people objecting to it being posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes it would. it certainly would by the media. they cover literally anything he says.
    I think it would also get covered here, like when I was the one to post about what he said regarding wind turbines causing cancer.

when someone in politics says something stupid (or worth criticizing) then it should be worth posting in a politics section without people objecting to it being posted.
    It's safe to assume you have AOCDS