Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 240 of 539 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 8083
  1. #3586
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The one waiting for you to answer the question.
    You stung the poor guy

    Couple more of those and you gonna be on ignore lol

  2. #3587
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The one waiting for you to answer the question.
    She's actually dumb and constantly proving it.

  3. #3588
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    60,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    She won her primary by about 4,000 votes. If 2,000 people would have changed their vote she would have lost.

    She also won in a district that "would vote for a glass of water if it was democrat" (Nancy Pelosi's words).

    Point is, she squeaked by…but she did win fairly and honestly. No question there. Further point (that I have made before) is how one small voter turnout (or lack of turnout) can effect our national politics. Before she got here, no one would ever consider the silly "Green New Deal." Now it's everywhere.

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/impress...tes-1532444133

    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/re...imary-election
    If you win by one vote you didn’t win bc that one person voted for you. You won bc one more person voted for you then the person in second.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #3589
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,290
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you win by one vote you didn’t win bc that one person voted for you. You won bc one more person voted for you then the person in second.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #3590
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you win by one vote you didn’t win bc that one person voted for you. You won bc one more person voted for you then the person in second.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow. Very profound. Let me write that one down.

    "If you win by one vote…………"

    And they say all the great scholars were in Greece.

  6. #3591
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wow. Very profound. Let me write that one down.

    "If you win by one vote…………"

    And they say all the great scholars were in Greece.
    Wait is greece the country that worshiped Kong?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  7. #3592
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    60,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wow. Very profound. Let me write that one down.

    "If you win by one vote…………"

    And they say all the great scholars were in Greece.
    writing for my audience
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #3593
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,102
    This thread is good, finally.
    HELLO

  9. #3594
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Yeah things like garbage disposals and gardening are hot button politic issues. You have an obsession
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I knew what a garbage disposal was but I genuinely did not use one for at least the first 21 years of my life.


    But the real point is: who cares? If you're saying she's a liar, well...I got some news about your beloved Trump for you! And every other politician in the world.

    This doesn't matter one bit. Not even close to mattering. But it gives you guys something to get upset about which is desperately needed, because once again, you guys have no solutions for the actual problems her policy seeks to fix. So you gotta talk about this stupid stuff instead. Or just call her stupid like we aren't all a bunch of idiots ourselves.
    you know they were not as simple as just a garbage disposal or just gardening. AOC acted like gardening was magic and she didn't know what a garbage disposal was. everyone here knows damn well that if Trump was the one to say these things that it would have gotten much more coverage than what AOC had gotten and those here at PSD would be ROFL at how stupid it was. but it's AOC so PSD left is more meh.

    did the media cover these? yes. that's enough.

    let me know when PSD left wants to say the same thing for some of the stupid nonsense that the media covers about Trump.

    who are some of the more popular Republicans that routinely put themselves in the news? Lindsay Graham? Devin Nunes? Mitch McConnell? if Republicans said things comparable to AOC and put themselves in the news, I don't think anyone would or should have a problem if they were discussed at PSD.






    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I thought she was dumb? Is she actually dumb or just playing dumb?

    You're all over the place.

    it could be both. there could be things where she literally doesn't know what she is talking about, and there could be things she says where it's more of an act. she just recently said talking about 12 years was dry humor or sarcasm, yet since then she is still going on about how lives are at stake.

    https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...deal-take-jabs

    On Friday Ocasio-Cortez criticized a "middle ground" climate plan reportedly in the works from former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign, calling it a "dealbreaker" for the party's progressives

    "This is a dealbreaker. There is no 'middle ground' w/ climate denial & delay," tweeted Ocasio-Cortez.

    "Blaming 'blue collar' Americans as the main opponents to bold climate policy is gas lobbyist 101," she continued. "We’re not going to solve the climate crisis w/ this lack of leadership. Our kids’ lives are at stake."
    She continued: “If the same politicians who refused to act then are going to try to come back today and say we need to have a ‘middle of the road approach’ to save our lives, that is too much for me.”
    does she really believe kids are going to die, or is this more dry humor or sarcasm.

  10. #3595
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,102
    Nevermind
    Last edited by ManRam; 05-15-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    HELLO

  11. #3596
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you know they were not as simple as just a garbage disposal or just gardening. AOC acted like gardening was magic and she didn't know what a garbage disposal was. everyone here knows damn well that if Trump was the one to say these things that it would have gotten much more coverage than what AOC had gotten and those here at PSD would be ROFL at how stupid it was. but it's AOC so PSD left is more meh.

    did the media cover these? yes. that's enough.

    let me know when PSD left wants to say the same thing for some of the stupid nonsense that the media covers about Trump.

    who are some of the more popular Republicans that routinely put themselves in the news? Lindsay Graham? Devin Nunes? Mitch McConnell? if Republicans said things comparable to AOC and put themselves in the news, I don't think anyone would or should have a problem if they were discussed at PSD.









    it could be both. there could be things where she literally doesn't know what she is talking about, and there could be things she says where it's more of an act. she just recently said talking about 12 years was dry humor or sarcasm, yet since then she is still going on about how lives are at stake.

    https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...deal-take-jabs




    does she really believe kids are going to die, or is this more dry humor or sarcasm.
    If Trump said gardening was like magic, no it wouldn't get this much attention. He says numerous things daily that are infinitely more stupid then that

  12. #3597
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    If Trump said gardening was like magic, no it wouldn't get this much attention. He says numerous things daily that are infinitely more stupid then that
    Great comeback.

  13. #3598
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Great comeback.
    It wasn't a comeback.

    Try and keep up

  14. #3599
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    If Trump said gardening was like magic, no it wouldn't get this much attention. He says numerous things daily that are infinitely more stupid then that
    yes it would. it certainly would by the media. they cover literally anything he says.
    I think it would also get covered here, like when I was the one to post about what he said regarding wind turbines causing cancer.

    when someone in politics says something stupid (or worth criticizing) then it should be worth posting in a politics section without people objecting to it being posted.

  15. #3600
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes it would. it certainly would by the media. they cover literally anything he says.
    I think it would also get covered here, like when I was the one to post about what he said regarding wind turbines causing cancer.

    when someone in politics says something stupid (or worth criticizing) then it should be worth posting in a politics section without people objecting to it being posted.
    It's safe to assume you have AOCDS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •