Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 239 of 548 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I thought she was a poor working stiff? She was a bartender remember (heck, you've let us know that 1,000 times already).

You can't talk about how much of a failure and a lowly bartender she was in one breath and then talk about how nice she had it and how she wasn't some middle class working woman.

So which was she? The failure bartender working class woman or the well off lived in a nice place person?
    She is pandering votes. She is trying to project herself in a way that is inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    She is pandering votes. She is trying to project herself in a way that is inaccurate.
    Is it? You're the one who said she was the lowly bartender who was a failure after college.

So which was she? The failure bartender working class woman or the well off lived in a nice place person?
    Hmm, lol

I thought she was a poor working stiff? She was a bartender remember (heck, you've let us know that 1,000 times already).

You can't talk about how much of a failure and a lowly bartender she was in one breath and then talk about how nice she had it and how she wasn't some middle class working woman.

Well played. I guess it depends on which side of his mouth Sluggo's talking out of

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Is it? You're the one who said she was the lowly bartender who was a failure after college.
    That still holds true.

The point is, again, she knows what a kitchen device is and pretends that she doesn't. She is putting on some sort of a fake facade to imply that she is just a simple working girl just like them.

Why do you think otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Well played. I guess it depends on which side of his mouth Sluggo's talking out of
    Or which side of your brain you're thinking on.

That still holds true.

The point is, again, she knows what a kitchen device is and pretends that she doesn't. She is putting on some sort of a fake facade to imply that she is just a simple working girl just like them.

She not like everyone else. She is a 29 year old US congress women. She is young, vibrant, intelligent, sexy, accomplished. She got startled. Its adorable. Tell me you aren't imagining her fumbling around the kitchen

That still holds true.

Is a bartender a simple working job or no?

Is a bartender a simple working job or no?
    Sure it is. So simple that I bet they all know what a garbage disposal is. She likes to play dumb and act cute. EWith some, this is a successful apporoacgh.

Look, bottom line here is that you are OK having this thing in our government and I'm not. She has displayed virtually nothing so far yet is on the news every day. Most people expect a more serious person representing them and not some silly kid that acts like a freshman in college away from home for the first time. People like you, (most people here) get off on the fact that she constantly pushes all the buttons against the establishment. I get it. I don't like it, but I get it.

She not like everyone else. She is a 29 year old US congress women. She is young, vibrant, intelligent, sexy, accomplished. She got startled. Its adorable. Tell me you aren't imagining her fumbling around the kitchen
    All true except for the intelligent and accomplished part.

And keep inm mind, she is in there based on a few hundred votes…but she deserves to be there, she won her election. I just think the country deserves better…and I guess you don't.

Sure it is. So simple that I bet they all know what a garbage disposal is. She likes to play dumb and act cute. EWith some, this is a successful apporoacgh.

Look, bottom line here is that you are OK having this thing in our government and I'm not. She has displayed virtually nothing so far yet is on the news every day. Most people expect a more serious person representing them and not some silly kid that acts like a freshman in college away from home for the first time. People like you, (most people here) get off on the fact that she constantly pushes all the buttons against the establishment. I get it. I don't like it, but I get it.
    I thought she was dumb? Is she actually dumb or just playing dumb?

You're all over the place.

All true except for the intelligent and accomplished part.

And keep inm mind, she is in there based on a few hundred votes…but she deserves to be there, she won her election. I just think the country deserves better…and I guess you don't.
    I’m pretty sure more then 1000 people voted for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought she was dumb? Is she actually dumb or just playing dumb?

You're all over the place.
    Which one are you????

I’m pretty sure more then 1000 people voted for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She won her primary by about 4,000 votes. If 2,000 people would have changed their vote she would have lost.

She also won in a district that "would vote for a glass of water if it was democrat" (Nancy Pelosi's words).

Point is, she squeaked by…but she did win fairly and honestly. No question there. Further point (that I have made before) is how one small voter turnout (or lack of turnout) can effect our national politics. Before she got here, no one would ever consider the silly "Green New Deal." Now it's everywhere.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/impress...tes-1532444133

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/re...imary-election

Which one are you????
    The one waiting for you to answer the question.