Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 238 of 479 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 7183
    Simple question……

Does anyone really think that she does not know what a garbage disposal is????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Simple question……

I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Simple question……

I knew what a garbage disposal was but I genuinely did not use one for at least the first 21 years of my life.

But the real point is: who cares? If you're saying she's a liar, well...I got some news about your beloved Trump for you! And every other politician in the world.

This doesn't matter one bit. Not even close to mattering. But it gives you guys something to get upset about which is desperately needed, because once again, you guys have no solutions for the actual problems her policy seeks to fix. So you gotta talk about this stupid stuff instead. Or just call her stupid like we aren't all a bunch of idiots ourselves.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I knew what a garbage disposal was but I genuinely did not use one for at least the first 21 years of my life.

But the real point is: who cares? If you're saying she's a liar, well...I got some news about your beloved Trump for you! And every other politician in the world.

This doesn't matter one bit. Not even close to mattering. But it gives you guys something to get upset about which is desperately needed, because once again, you guys have no solutions for the actual problems her policy seeks to fix. So you gotta talk about this stupid stuff instead. Or just call her stupid like we aren't all a bunch of idiots ourselves.
    I've never used one

Simple question……

Simple answer...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I've never used one
    Liar.
    HELLO

I see we're tackling the big issues today...

Liar.
    Here another amazing fact: I had never gone to a bagel store until I went to college. My freshmen year we all went out for bagels. I never knew their were different varieties of cream cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Here another amazing fact: I had never gone to a bagel store until I went to college. My freshmen year we all went out for bagels. I never knew their were different varieties of cream cheese.
    I find this way less believable That's wild. Where'd you grow up again?

There was an amazing bagel place down the street from where I grew up and I probably have been in there like 1000 times in my life
    HELLO

I find this way less believable That's wild. Where'd you grow up again?

There was an amazing bagel place down the street from where I grew up and I probably have been in there like 1000 times in my life
    Northern NJ. We have real bagels where I'm from too but we never ate out when I was a kid. I was blown away by "low fat veggie"

Here's the real issue…

She's live here 30 years and lived in a nice suburb of NYC for a good portion of that time. She knows what a garbage disposal is. .

By making it out like she doesn't, she is trying to toss out the image of the poor working girl from the city that is just like all of the poor working stiffs out there that is just trying to get by. I'm with ya.

Dem ploy trying to appear to be something she is not.

How did she figure out the rooftop infinity pool? Didn't she just think it was a big puddle?

Here's the real issue…

She's live here 30 years and lived in a nice suburb of NYC for a good portion of that time. She knows what a garbage disposal is. .

By making it out like she doesn't, she is trying to toss out the image of the poor working girl from the city that is just like all of the poor working stiffs out there that is just trying to get by. I'm with ya.

How did she figure out the rooftop infinity pool? Didn't she just think it was a big puddle?
    I'm not seeing a "real issue".
    HELLO

Here's the real issue…

I thought she was a poor working stiff? She was a bartender remember (heck, you've let us know that 1,000 times already).

You can't talk about how much of a failure and a lowly bartender she was in one breath and then talk about how nice she had it and how she wasn't some middle class working woman.

So which was she? The failure bartender working class woman or the well off lived in a nice place person?

I'm not seeing a "real issue".
    I know you can't.

You're the perfect liberal voter.

They count on people like you.

Here's the real issue…

Yes, we all know the differentiating factor between poor and rich is the use of garbage disposal.