Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 238 of 479 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 7183
  1. #3556
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Simple question……

    Does anyone really think that she does not know what a garbage disposal is????

  2. #3557
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Simple question……

    Does anyone really think that she does not know what a garbage disposal is????
    I do


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3558
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Simple question……

    Does anyone really think that she does not know what a garbage disposal is????
    I knew what a garbage disposal was but I genuinely did not use one for at least the first 21 years of my life.


    But the real point is: who cares? If you're saying she's a liar, well...I got some news about your beloved Trump for you! And every other politician in the world.

    This doesn't matter one bit. Not even close to mattering. But it gives you guys something to get upset about which is desperately needed, because once again, you guys have no solutions for the actual problems her policy seeks to fix. So you gotta talk about this stupid stuff instead. Or just call her stupid like we aren't all a bunch of idiots ourselves.
    HELLO

  4. #3559
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,428
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I knew what a garbage disposal was but I genuinely did not use one for at least the first 21 years of my life.


    But the real point is: who cares? If you're saying she's a liar, well...I got some news about your beloved Trump for you! And every other politician in the world.

    This doesn't matter one bit. Not even close to mattering. But it gives you guys something to get upset about which is desperately needed, because once again, you guys have no solutions for the actual problems her policy seeks to fix. So you gotta talk about this stupid stuff instead. Or just call her stupid like we aren't all a bunch of idiots ourselves.
    I've never used one
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #3560
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Simple question……

    Does anyone really think that she does not know what a garbage disposal is????
    Simple answer...

  6. #3561
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,463
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I've never used one
    Liar.
    HELLO

  7. #3562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,265
    I see we're tackling the big issues today...

  8. #3563
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,428
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Liar.
    Here another amazing fact: I had never gone to a bagel store until I went to college. My freshmen year we all went out for bagels. I never knew their were different varieties of cream cheese.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #3564
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,463
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Here another amazing fact: I had never gone to a bagel store until I went to college. My freshmen year we all went out for bagels. I never knew their were different varieties of cream cheese.
    I find this way less believable That's wild. Where'd you grow up again?

    There was an amazing bagel place down the street from where I grew up and I probably have been in there like 1000 times in my life
    HELLO

  10. #3565
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,428
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I find this way less believable That's wild. Where'd you grow up again?

    There was an amazing bagel place down the street from where I grew up and I probably have been in there like 1000 times in my life
    Northern NJ. We have real bagels where I'm from too but we never ate out when I was a kid. I was blown away by "low fat veggie"
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #3566
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I knew what a garbage disposal was but I genuinely did not use one for at least the first 21 years of my life.


    But the real point is: who cares? If you're saying she's a liar, well...I got some news about your beloved Trump for you! And every other politician in the world.

    This doesn't matter one bit. Not even close to mattering. But it gives you guys something to get upset about which is desperately needed, because once again, you guys have no solutions for the actual problems her policy seeks to fix. So you gotta talk about this stupid stuff instead. Or just call her stupid like we aren't all a bunch of idiots ourselves.
    Here's the real issue…

    She's live here 30 years and lived in a nice suburb of NYC for a good portion of that time. She knows what a garbage disposal is. .

    By making it out like she doesn't, she is trying to toss out the image of the poor working girl from the city that is just like all of the poor working stiffs out there that is just trying to get by. I'm with ya.

    Dem ploy trying to appear to be something she is not.

    How did she figure out the rooftop infinity pool? Didn't she just think it was a big puddle?

  12. #3567
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Here's the real issue…

    She's live here 30 years and lived in a nice suburb of NYC for a good portion of that time. She knows what a garbage disposal is. .

    By making it out like she doesn't, she is trying to toss out the image of the poor working girl from the city that is just like all of the poor working stiffs out there that is just trying to get by. I'm with ya.

    Dem ploy trying to appear to be something she is not.

    How did she figure out the rooftop infinity pool? Didn't she just think it was a big puddle?
    I'm not seeing a "real issue".
    HELLO

  13. #3568
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Here's the real issue…

    She's live here 30 years and lived in a nice suburb of NYC for a good portion of that time. She knows what a garbage disposal is. .

    By making it out like she doesn't, she is trying to toss out the image of the poor working girl from the city that is just like all of the poor working stiffs out there that is just trying to get by. I'm with ya.

    Dem ploy trying to appear to be something she is not.

    How did she figure out the rooftop infinity pool? Didn't she just think it was a big puddle?
    I thought she was a poor working stiff? She was a bartender remember (heck, you've let us know that 1,000 times already).

    You can't talk about how much of a failure and a lowly bartender she was in one breath and then talk about how nice she had it and how she wasn't some middle class working woman.

    So which was she? The failure bartender working class woman or the well off lived in a nice place person?

  14. #3569
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm not seeing a "real issue".
    I know you can't.

    You're the perfect liberal voter.

    They count on people like you.

  15. #3570
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Here's the real issue…

    She's live here 30 years and lived in a nice suburb of NYC for a good portion of that time. She knows what a garbage disposal is. .

    By making it out like she doesn't, she is trying to toss out the image of the poor working girl from the city that is just like all of the poor working stiffs out there that is just trying to get by. I'm with ya.

    Dem ploy trying to appear to be something she is not.

    How did she figure out the rooftop infinity pool? Didn't she just think it was a big puddle?
    Yes, we all know the differentiating factor between poor and rich is the use of garbage disposal.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •