Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 236 of 515 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 7712
  1. #3526
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,841
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump was wrong for what he said, you know like how I brought it up first and said he deserves to be criticized for it. it was idiotic to say 138 million. but he did delete that tweet and have another one without that word.

    I can criticize both AOC on many things and Trump on many things. have you criticized AOC?

    valade16 you are obviously aware of what AOC did, so when do you criticize her for it?
    even Crovash is against it.

    it shouldn't be so hard to be bipartisan and criticize people where it's due.
    I have not criticized AOC for this, for the same reason I didn't originally comment or criticize his tweet. I don't think these issues are real issues, nor do I get worked up by a mistake in a tweet like you do.

    As for whether I have criticized AOC, I've called her Liberal's Trump, and I can think of no greater criticism.

  2. #3527
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,661
    Swiss Card with onions, butter nut squash, grill chicken, and feta cheese
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3528
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Anyone else see the irony of Special hammering AOC for being an idiot for her twitter mistake and in the other thread he is saying how Trump's twitter mistake was no big deal?
    Absolutely. It was the first thing I thought of. Super glad we got some Canadian input on the matter though.

  4. #3529
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump was wrong for what he said, you know like how I brought it up first and said he deserves to be criticized for it.
    Give this man a cookie!

    I can criticize both AOC on many things and Trump on many things. have you criticized AOC?


    valade16 you are obviously aware of what AOC did, so when do you criticize her for it?
    even Crovash is against it.



    it shouldn't be so hard to be bipartisan and criticize people where it's due.
    My goodness are you hilarious.

  5. #3530
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I have not criticized AOC for this, for the same reason I didn't originally comment or criticize his tweet. I don't think these issues are real issues, nor do I get worked up by a mistake in a tweet like you do.

    As for whether I have criticized AOC, I've called her Liberal's Trump, and I can think of no greater criticism.
    so you wont criticize her for this, but you will criticize me for criticizing her.

    this I think is a problem, when peple are more personally interested in me than what is being said.
    this is an example of that..


    I can criticize both AOC on many things and Trump on many things. have you criticized AOC?

    valade16 you are obviously aware of what AOC did, so when do you criticize her for it?
    even Crovash is against it.

    it shouldn't be so hard to be bipartisan and criticize people where it's due.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

    My goodness are you hilarious.
    when something is brought up that deserves criticism it should not be so hard those those replying to criticize it. instead people are more obsessed with me personally.







    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thinks gardening is magic.




    AOC's exact words.. I, am, shook (shocked?), like honestly, gardening, food, that comes out of dirt, like it's magic.
    that is literally what she said. she thinks gardening is, like magic. that deserves to be criticism. gardening is not like magic.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 05-03-2019 at 10:01 AM.

  6. #3531
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,366
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so you wont criticize her for this, but you will criticize me for criticizing her.

    this I think is a problem, when peple are more personally interested in me than what is being said.
    this is an example of that..





    when something is brought up that deserves criticism it should not be so hard those those replying to criticize it. instead people are more obsessed with me personally.







    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thinks gardening is magic.




    AOC's exact words.. I, am, shook (shocked?), like honestly, gardening, food, that comes out of dirt, like it's magic.
    that is literally what she said. she thinks gardening is, like magic. that deserves to be criticism. gardening is not like magic.
    This at be your biggest stretch to find a complaint yet. People talk in platitudes and hyperbole all the time in day to day conversations. I bet my life if you put her on the stand under oath and ask her if gardening is actual magic, she’d say it is not.

    If and when you ever gain any credibility, you nosedive it with something like this.

    [emoji2357]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  7. #3532
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so you wont criticize her for this, but you will criticize me for criticizing her.

    this I think is a problem, when peple are more personally interested in me than what is being said.
    this is an example of that..





    when something is brought up that deserves criticism it should not be so hard those those replying to criticize it. instead people are more obsessed with me personally.







    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thinks gardening is magic.




    AOC's exact words.. I, am, shook (shocked?), like honestly, gardening, food, that comes out of dirt, like it's magic.
    that is literally what she said. she thinks gardening is, like magic. that deserves to be criticism. gardening is not like magic.
    lollll!

  8. #3533
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when something is brought up that deserves criticism it should not be so hard those those replying to criticize it. instead people are more obsessed with me personally.
    You might have a handful of people obsessed with you on this site but I am sure not one of them. Generally, I scroll as fast as I can past your nonsensical walls of text and it's been that way for years. Doesn't prevent me from glancing at a sentence or two and chuckling.

    ....and if we're going to talk about odd obsessions: how about the Canadian's absolute obsession with American politics and race relations?

  9. #3534
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    This at be your biggest stretch to find a complaint yet. People talk in platitudes and hyperbole all the time in day to day conversations. I bet my life if you put her on the stand under oath and ask her if gardening is actual magic, she’d say it is not.

    If and when you ever gain any credibility, you nosedive it with something like this.

    [emoji2357]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    who called it magic?

    I know if under oath she wouldn't say gardening is magic. the point is in this video she did, and that deserves to be criticized. I guarantee that if Donald Trump or really any Republican said the same thing that they would be criticized by Liberal media and people on the left.

    this is where people should be bipartisan and agree that someone said something stupid.







    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You might have a handful of people obsessed with you on this site but I am sure not one of them. Generally, I scroll as fast as I can past your nonsensical walls of text and it's been that way for years. Doesn't prevent me from glancing at a sentence or two and chuckling.

    ....and if we're going to talk about odd obsessions: how about the Canadian's absolute obsession with American politics and race relations?
    for you obsessed might be a stretch, but what is your post about here? you say you're not obsessed with me and here you are posting about me that has nothing to do with AOC and this topic.

    if you want to post on topic then go ahead. that is what people should do, but instead people post just like this more about me, including bringing up where I'm from which has no impact on what is being posted.

  10. #3535
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,680
    You post about AOC everyday

    That’s an obsession

  11. #3536
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    How dare she be fascinated with gardening?!?

  12. #3537
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    You post about AOC everyday
    when someone keeps putting themselves in the news what do you expect.

    people post about Trump every day, holy crap they are obsessed!!!!! or you know maybe Trump is news every day.

  13. #3538
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,841
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when someone keeps putting themselves in the news what do you expect.

    people post about Trump every day, holy crap they are obsessed!!!!! or you know maybe Trump is news every day.
    Sounds like you are obsessed with both AOC and Trump.

  14. #3539
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,198
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    You post about AOC everyday

    That’s an obsession
    Takes some of the heat offa me.

  15. #3540
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sounds like you are obsessed with both AOC and Trump.
    ^^^^

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •