Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 610 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Nice take, but your Pelosi is still a loser Minority joke so there yo go cheese
    LOL ok hoss. Iíll take the Affordable Care Act, Stimulus of 2009, repeal of DADT, Lily Ledbetter Act, Dodd-Frank and you can have that weak *** tax bill that Paul Ryan got through.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Your worst (and ridiculously dramatic) estimation of AOC is an incredibly spot on estimation of Trump.
    Itís always about Trump.

Every. Fricken. Time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    He speaks in hyperbole and exaggeration. He speaks off the cuff. He doesn't choose his words, he just spits them out.

Can't you see that?

Get over it.
    Yeah AND THATS NOT OK WHEN YOURE THE ****ING PRESIDENT. He doesnít get a pass just because he does it so much. Heís a damn disgrace to the GOP and the White House. Canít YOU see THAT?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah AND THATS NOT OK WHEN YOURE THE ****ING PRESIDENT. He doesnít get a pass just because he does it so much. Heís a damn disgrace to the GOP and the White House. Canít YOU see THAT?

They just donít care. The stuff he did that will outlast his life is that important. There were some Democrats that plugged their noses and voted for Hillary. The GOP jumped in the **** and called it chocolate pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    LOL ok hoss. Iíll take the Affordable Care Act, Stimulus of 2009, repeal of DADT, Lily Ledbetter Act, Dodd-Frank and you can have that weak *** tax bill that Paul Ryan got through.
    Super majority and she got diddly poo for her base

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    10k is real money.
    That said,
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/1...ts-ben-shapiro
    She had literally went to her opponent a 10 time congressmen and angrily challenged him for a debate. And then she compares Shapiro doing the same thing (though over twitter) to catcalling.

She's right that she doesn't have to debate him or anyone. Shaprio ignores requests all the time too I'm sure. The problem is the way she went about doing it...was...kinda dumb.
    No. What's dumb is this post.

If you don't get the difference between wanting to debate the person she was running against (something that happens all the time and is usually expected) and not even entertaining an unsolicited offer to debate from some chud who is famous for trying to fill the void that is "intellectual conservatives" by barfing out a bunch of silly maxims that his pea brain supporters can easily digest, well...yikes.

This is such an unbelievably silly thing foe anyone of sound mind to be upset about. There's never been a politician in the world we've demanded debate someone they weren't running against during an election. Insanity. Either people are being hypocritical idiots or maybe she is right in her initial comparison. Which one is it? Are ya stupid or are ya sexist?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    He speaks in hyperbole and exaggeration. He speaks off the cuff. He doesn't choose his words, he just spits them out.

Can't you see that?

Get over it.
    eh, he kinda just says **** without even checking if it's true or not. We all know people like that, they just make claims with no basis. A politician is groomed to never be like this, so for some people, it's refreshing to have such an honest person in politics. The problem is, his facts are incorrect, and he is clearly a racist who is really only interested in leaving a footprint behind as a "big business" President. He is pissing off people at an alarming rate, and while the damage he can do isn't as bad as I thought it would be (because nobody takes him seriously), Trump isn't exactly a step in the right direction. We get extreme candidates like AOC, as a result of Trump. People are looking for the anti-Trump at this point, and she is it.

Will this quiet down come next election? Maybe. We will see what happens with the House/Senate, but I would hope what comes out of the Trump presidency, is a more united America. Sadly, he is so divisive I am not sure that is realistic to expect.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    eh, he kinda just says **** without even checking if it's true or not. We all know people like that, they just make claims with no basis. A politician is groomed to never be like this, so for some people, it's refreshing to have such an honest person in politics. The problem is, his facts are incorrect, and he is clearly a racist who is really only interested in leaving a footprint behind as a "big business" President. He is pissing off people at an alarming rate, and while the damage he can do isn't as bad as I thought it would be (because nobody takes him seriously), Trump isn't exactly a step in the right direction. We get extreme candidates like AOC, as a result of Trump. People are looking for the anti-Trump at this point, and she is it.

Will this quiet down come next election? Maybe. We will see what happens with the House/Senate, but I would hope what comes out of the Trump presidency, is a more united America. Sadly, he is so divisive I am not sure that is realistic to expect.
    Except he's not honest

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Super majority and she got diddly poo for her base
    Weíre you paying attention at all during the passage of the bills? And yea sorry she didnít get the ďnobody has to do **** they donít want to want to do and life is easyĒ Act of 2009...

Yíall ***** and moan about this every ****ing time. The conservatives are so much smarter than liberals in this specific respect. They can recognize that a win is a win.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Except he's not honest
    I mean he says what he honestly feels and believes.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Can you point out which of AOC's policies are extreme? Or are you just parroting corporate media talking points?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Can you point out which of AOC's policies are extreme? Or are you just parroting corporate media talking points?
    do you ever get sick of your own intensity? When you parade "free" college, healthcare, etc, you are now out on the edges.

do you ever get sick of your own intensity? When you parade "free" college, healthcare, etc, you are now out on the edges.
    Yes, free college is so fringe, 60% of Americans support it!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/15/ge-f...per-share.html

And no, I will never get tired of being passionate.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

sorry, I losing my desire to argue about these things anymore.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-15-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yes, free college is so fringe, 60% of Americans support it!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/15/ge-f...per-share.html

And no, I will never get tired of being passionate.
    of course they support it, without any details on how it happens. It doesn't mean it's not extreme as of now.

accusatory doesn't equal passionate.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 08-15-2018 at 10:38 AM.