Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 198 of 548 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8217
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I think she’s a double standard in how liberals poked at Sarah Palin for being dumb and hokey when AOC is in that same ballpark but inexperienced in life as well.

She’s also pushing a five page bill that would dramatically change the landscape of the country. And I’ve actually read the bill, since it’s only five pages.
    Says the guy who admitted he doesn't know **** about Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Is it really just about the green deal?

I read it too, it's actually a very well written and intended bill. I understand ciriticizing it for lacking detail and specifics, but all the rights criticisms have been way off, like twisted so hard it's almost fabricated. It makes me feel like there is something else, I don't know what.

Lol, Sarah Palin! What did AOC do that was Palin like?
    AOC has made many Sarah Palin-like flubs or gaffes. But then there’s real issues that she’s completely lost on- not understand how a tax break works for example.

A college term paper can be well written with good intentions but that alone isn’t going to make change, especially when she’s running around like chicken little screaming the world is going to end in 12 years. Sorry but the bill seems like a power grab for the government to me. I find it odd that liberals, who are assured it’s so easy for presidents to murder, be racist, collude with Russia or grab women by the p****, would want to give the Govt so much control.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Says the guy who admitted he doesn't know **** about Palin.
    I’m talking about Palin when she ran for VP. Also, my stance is that they are similar in their lack of polish to say the least. I think that criticism of Palin was fair. I mean I know being a governor is nothing like AOCs job experiences but i still have that belief.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you hate ugly guys who get hot girls too? I've never seen someone so upset by someone batting a little out of their league before. you make me like this women
    Another bad point.

Ugly guys that get hot chicks does not affect me or my government. This kid does.

I would think that would be fairly clear to even posters here.

Look, many of you like the fact that this nobody keeps poking the establishment and irritating many of us. She's the annoying student protester that accomplishes nothing and people soon get tired of listening to.

OK. We're stuck with her for a while longer.

You could say that about anyone. That's not the reason.
    Not really. If the GOP attacks their pillars they get rallied around and defended.

Is it really just about the green deal?

I read it too, it's actually a very well written and intended bill. I understand ciriticizing it for lacking detail and specifics, but all the rights criticisms have been way off, like twisted so hard it's almost fabricated. It makes me feel like there is something else, I don't know what.

Lol, Sarah Palin! What did AOC do that was Palin like?
    A lot of that spin came from AOC's faq and not the bill. But based on what is in the faq is a reasonable argument to use against the bill because it includes stated intent. Just like Trump's "Muslim Ban" ... he said Muslim Ban so even though it wasn't in the rule he actually tried to implement it gets stuck with "Muslim ban" by law.

AOC has made many Sarah Palin-like flubs or gaffes. But then there’s real issues that she’s completely lost on- not understand how a tax break works for example.

A college term paper can be well written with good intentions but that alone isn’t going to make change, especially when she’s running around like chicken little screaming the world is going to end in 12 years. Sorry but the bill seems like a power grab for the government to me. I find it odd that liberals, who are assured it’s so easy for presidents to murder, be racist, collude with Russia or grab women by the p****, would want to give the Govt so much control.
    What's the power grab? Increased funding?

I understand something being well written doesn't make change, but that doesn't seem to be the rights criticism. At all. The rughts criticisms seem super propoganda-ey

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not really. If the GOP attacks their pillars they get rallied around and defended.
    Yes, every gop ideal attacks every dnc ideal, and vice versa. This is nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A lot of that spin came from AOC's faq and not the bill. But based on what is in the faq is a reasonable argument to use against the bill because it includes stated intent. Just like Trump's "Muslim Ban" ... he said Muslim Ban so even though it wasn't in the rule he actually tried to implement it gets stuck with "Muslim ban" by law.
    What happened in the faq?

I’m talking about Palin when she ran for VP. Also, my stance is that they are similar in their lack of polish to say the least. I think that criticism of Palin was fair. I mean I know being a governor is nothing like AOCs job experiences but i still have that belief.
    Oh so you are saying that a person who is a heartbeat from the presidency doesn't need more polish that one of 435 house members?

People are yelling for term limits... then complaining when someone young gets in. Question... DO you know if you are coming or going?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Another bad point.

Ugly guys that get hot chicks does not affect me or my government. This kid does.

Look, many of you like the fact that this nobody keeps poking the establishment and irritating many of us. She's the annoying student protester that accomplishes nothing and people soon get tired of listening to.

You realize she's in a district where there is little chance she will ever lose right. She's popular in her district. You are going to be dealing with her probably till you die.
    Last edited by flips333; 04-03-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Yes, every gop ideal attacks every dnc ideal, and vice versa. This is nothing new
    I think what he is saying is that even if people on the right seem bad/horrible the establishment rallies around them no matter what (see Trump).

With the left people like AOC/Omar get left hanging sometimes because there is some real separation between the establishment and some of the further left candidates (think Hillary/Bernie and DNC during their run for example too). So it is easier to attack said candidates because they don't have overwhelming support of either establishment (Omar talking about $ influence on politics leading to that anti hate bill lol)

Oh so you are saying that a person who is a heartbeat from the presidency doesn't need more polish that one of 435 house members?

People are yelling for term limits... then complaining when someone young gets in. Question... DO you know if you are coming or going?
    A heartbeat away... that’s so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Another bad point.

your not changing or affected
    Last edited by ewing; 04-03-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You realize she's in a district where there is little chance she will ever lose right. She's popular in her district. You are going to be dealing with her probably till you die.
    Well that’s only 12 more years right?