Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 188 of 548 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    he's probably referring to the whole Amazon thing... which wasn't really her, and isn't what they are making it out to be.
    So didn't they just relocate to another city and bring jobs there? That would be even better, new York got plenty of money, they don't need no Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Damn, what did she do?
    Amazon wanted to move to her district in NY. It would have created a good amount of high quality jobs in the area but they wanted a 3 million or billion dollar tax cut. She didnít realize the difference between a tax cut and a government handout so she rallied to have them not come to NY.

Yeah so you don't know anything about palin's platform... but it's totally comparable to AOC. OK... sure.
    They are comparable in that they are/weíre both unqualified idiots for their positions. Iím certain their political stances are different.

he's probably referring to the whole Amazon thing... which wasn't really her, and isn't what they are making it out to be.
    It wasnít JUST her. She got others to rally with her. She was proud of it and boasted about it. That isnít some Fox News spin. Thatís her words.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Alternatively, you could just not support a horrible leader you don't agree with.

But the cop out safe stance you're taking seems to be working for a lot of people so just roll with it.
    Itís not a ďcop-out, safe stance.Ē Itís reality. I didnít agree with Obama but he was a decent president. The partisanship is going to ruin this country. People on both sides donít like to face reality. Republicans whined the whole time about Obama and liberals have lost their minds over Trump. Itís become rediculous. None of them are as bad as weíve made them out to be. Politics has become the WWE- faces vs heels/pick a side.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Amazon wanted to move to her district in NY. It would have created a good amount of high quality jobs in the area but they wanted a 3 million or billion dollar tax cut. She didnít realize the difference between a tax cut and a government handout so she rallied to have them not come to NY.
    OK, is that necessarily a bad thing?

I have not seen takes on this amazon controversy/reversal that did not seem knee jerk. What is your take?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You are not sure if its million or billion but you feel you are in a place to judge?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are not sure if its million or billion but you feel you are in a place to judge?
    I was making light of one of her gaffes in which she didnít know the difference. Also and side note- this is different than a gaffe. All politicians (or people who speak for a living) make stupid gaffes that need to be corrected. This wasnít a gaffe. She obviously and quite clearly doesnít know the difference between a tax break and a government handout. She believes the government can still spend money it will no longer generate.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I have not seen takes on this amazon controversy/reversal that did not seem knee jerk. What is your take?
    Honestly I don't know enough to have anything but a knee jerk reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    They are comparable in that they are/weíre both unqualified idiots for their positions. Iím certain their political stances are different.
    You talked about their platforms without knowing anything about one of their platforms. That makes the .....

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

OK, is that necessarily a bad thing?
    By all estimates, Amazon would have created thousands of jobs for the area with the averages salary of $150k and generated 27 billion dollars in tax revenue over 10 years. Amazon only wanted to pay 24 billion in taxes. The city lost out. To your earlier point about how NYC doesnít need the money, in her district that it does and thatís her main responsibility, her district.

FYI, instead of NYC, Amazon went to crystal city, VA which is directly next to the most affluent county in the entire country, Loudoun county. So the rich get richer thanks to AOC and friends.
    Last edited by joeyc77; 04-01-2019 at 08:52 AM.

You talked about their platforms without knowing anything about one of their platforms. That makes the .....
    Sarah Palin never had a job which impacted the US as a whole. She ran as a Republican VP and had a standard Republican platform when she did. She was very milk toast just said a lot of stupid stuff when it came to foreign affairs because she had no experience outside of Alaska. However, the criticism of Sarah Palin was tremendous while AOC seems to be pardoned for her own stupidity.

AOC mentions changing feed to a more economical efficient feed and your response is what does she know about farming? What an incredibly stupid response on your part. What she is saying makes sense, if you're going to laugh at her you might as well laugh at anyone who mentions alternate fuels for transportation. Did you laugh when hybrid cars and electric cars came out?

It's incredible the hold that fox news seems to have on you. I wonder if Trump said we need to start making changes in our food industry you would have the same reply. Big money says no.

I have to back pedal some of my cnn criticism. Fox is still the king of fake news. This same thread with clips of AOC speaking, saying incredibly reasonable things, doesn't match any of the headline bites any Republicans are repeating in here. These people are legitimately living in an alternate reality. Fox, you are still the fake news king, my apologies.
    how would AOC know what grain to feed cows. someone who knew something about cows would know what they are talking about, this city girl, no. I say again, this is someone who said that people should just eat less hamburgers. is she really stupid enough to think that this is the only meat that comes from cows.

I have covered multiple different things that show AOC doesn't know what she is talking about. I'm sure there will be more in the near future.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Maybe she asked the president. Nobody knows more about anything then him.
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 04-01-2019 at 09:37 AM.