Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 180 of 548 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bruce Springsteen?
    Nah, I think he meant George Steinbrenner, but he might not know that the man is dead.

I don't think we should let virgins vote. So long as you have been circumcised (yes you need to have a wiener) and have had sex I think you should be able to vote

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nah, I think he meant George Steinbrenner, but he might not know that the man is dead.
    I really don't know who is talking about

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Raising the age to 21 is better because people need to grow and be given an opportunity to understand policies before they vote. For sure, 16 year olds being allowed to vote is an absolute junk proposal and it's sad that this is even a discussion simply because Nancy wants more votes.
    I might even be okay with 21, but if and only if we restrict the military to 21 or older.

The same reasoning applies: if people need to “grow” — and I do think research shows that the brain is not developed until around 21 — then those same people cannot make rational decisions about putting their life on the line for “policies” they only partially “understand.”

I might even be okay with 21, but if and only if we restrict the military to 21 or older.

The same reasoning applies: if people need to “grow” — and I do think research shows that the brain is not developed until around 21 — then those same people cannot make rational decisions about putting their life on the line for “policies” they only partially “understand.”
    Are you under 21????

Well, plenty of people can't afford rent/mortgage in higher expense cities so that's going to exclude a lot of people who are affected. Raising the age to 21 is better because people need to grow and be given an opportunity to understand policies before they vote. For sure, 16 year olds being allowed to vote is an absolute junk proposal and it's sad that this is even a discussion simply because Nancy wants more votes.
    People who can't afford rent/mortgage ... you mean homeless people ... or are you just talking about people who still live with Mummy/Daddy?

Does she have any other dancing vids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Nancy Pelosi thinks 16 year olds should be allowed to vote because she thinks they are getting more involved with politics. Yeah, nice try. It's obvious she wants more qualified voters so herself and her colleagues are able to stay in power longer. 16 year olds don't give a damn who pays for it as long as it is paid for. 16 year olds are trying to party and have fun. They aren't going to be researching topics and how it affects millions of people domestically and billions internationally. Yet, Pelosi thinks they should be able to vote. If anything, the voting age should be increased to 21. I get it, though. If I were Nancy, I would do everything in my power to get as many votes. That's what both parties are overly concerned about.. who gets the votes. Sad.
    well, kids are typically VERY liberal, they don't pay for anything (most). They don't understand the world, they just want to help everyone. So yes, Dems would love the voting age to drop.

18 is a good age. If you can die in the military over politicians decisions, you should be able to vote, drink alcohol, smoke doobies, and everything else.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Well, plenty of people can't afford rent/mortgage in higher expense cities so that's going to exclude a lot of people who are affected. Raising the age to 21 is better because people need to grow and be given an opportunity to understand policies before they vote. For sure, 16 year olds being allowed to vote is an absolute junk proposal and it's sad that this is even a discussion simply because Nancy wants more votes.
    age has minimal to do with understanding policies. Hell most people I know as adults are clueless when it comes to politics. I still go back to having a very, very simple test in the voting booth. You pass, you get to vote. You fail, you don't get to vote, and just thank everyone else who gives a **** on the way out.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    People who can't afford rent/mortgage ... you mean homeless people ... or are you just talking about people who still live with Mummy/Daddy?
    at the current rate, a very small percentage will be able to vote with his suggestion. The cost of living versus wages is getting out of control in a hurry.

by that reasoning, most elder adults have started to lose mental ability. Should we also then cut off an age for voting, say, 68 years old? You can only vote between ages 21-68. Will that make both sides happy? It would eliminate a ton of baby boomers who vote republican without thought, and eliminate a bunch of college kids who vote democrat without thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    at the current rate, a very small percentage will be able to vote with his suggestion. The cost of living versus wages is getting out of control in a hurry.
    Who doesn't pay rent or a mortgage other than children and homeless people?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    by that reasoning, most elder adults have started to lose mental ability. Should we also then cut off an age for voting, say, 68 years old? You can only vote between ages 21-68. Will that make both sides happy? It would eliminate a ton of baby boomers who vote republican without thought, and eliminate a bunch of college kids who vote democrat without thought.
    I'll go along with this if you start with the Supreme Court having mandatory retirement at the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Who doesn't pay rent or a mortgage other than children and homeless people?
    at the current rate, plenty won't be able to afford it. Housing will change over time if costs aren't roped in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'll go along with this if you start with the Supreme Court having mandatory retirement at the same age.
    oh totally agree.