Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 171 of 610 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9139
  1. #2551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,536
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I apologize that those were the first places that covered the polls/data, your incredible 0 evidence of any substance on any talking point is surely too tough to match though. If you had an issue you could call it out but considering all your other rhetoric I am guessing this is the same old game
    I guess you'll prove me wrong when her version of the green new deal passes...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I guess you'll prove me wrong when her version of the green new deal passes...
    It is amazing how often you completely ignore everything said and come up with some strawman.

    It passing in congress or not is unrelated to the things I was pointing out. You are focused on if her side can win the game, I have been talking about the actual policy etc. and providing evidence/data throughout to back up my claims.

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,536
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It is amazing how often you completely ignore everything said and come up with some strawman.

    It passing in congress or not is unrelated to the things I was pointing out. You are focused on if her side can win the game, I have been talking about the actual policy etc. and providing evidence/data throughout to back up my claims.
    The next step is for it to pass not for a 30 yo journalist to write an article about how young people like aspects of it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The next step is for it to pass not for a 30 yo journalist to write an article about how young people like aspects of it.
    If you want to talk about that aspect of what happens next in congress we can, go ahead. I highly doubt it passes.

    That again is unrelated to the conversation we had/points being made. The ideas within a plan can be good and our government can still not pass that plan...

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,536
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    If you want to talk about that aspect of what happens next in congress we can, go ahead. I highly doubt it passes.

    That again is unrelated to the conversation we had/points being made. The ideas within a plan can be good and our government can still not pass that plan...
    Correct because while you might like the sentiment it's a heaping pile of ****.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Correct because while you might like the sentiment it's a heaping pile of ****.
    lol your arguments are incredible. Strawman, extremism and calling things piles of ****. It's almost like I have seen this rhetoric from... Every partisan hack on here

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,536
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    lol your arguments are incredible. Strawman, extremism and calling things piles of ****. It's almost like I have seen this rhetoric from... Every partisan hack on here
    Because it is a pile of ****, lol. It can't be implemented. No one stuck a gun to her head and made her make it about the housing market, jobs, food, the border, indigenous people, and education. The only people being extreme here are the people that are demanding this thing.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    I love how she was so outraged over plastic bags when the obv answer is she can use the plastic bags for something else or ask for paper bags at the store


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Because it is a pile of ****, lol. It can't be implemented. No one stuck a gun to her head and made her make it about the housing market, jobs, food, the border, indigenous people, and education. The only people being extreme here are the people that are demanding this thing.
    The people calling it amazing saying it has to be implemented don't seem much different than the ones saying it is a pile of **** and can't be. Well actually I haven't seen nearly the same attacking nature or ignorance of all evidence provided like you and flash today but I am sure some do that to.

    Again most rational people see it as a middle ground because of some of the aspects you mentioned added in. It is more complex than a pile of **** with plenty good ideas we should keep and can't fully be implemented reasonably at this second either due to some poor ones mixed in. It shouldn't be difficult to understand but you are so set in your ways like Flash was earlier that you aren't even acknowledging/responding logically in any way just focused on bashing. The conversation can't go anywhere when you are so focused on her side losing and being socialist and this being **** without any response to what I have actually said/provided and instead going off on strawman to repeat the same rhetoric.

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,536
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The people calling it amazing saying it has to be implemented don't seem much different than the ones saying it is a pile of **** and can't be. Well actually I haven't seen nearly the same attacking nature or ignorance of all evidence provided like you and flash today but I am sure some do that to.

    Again most rational people see it as a middle ground because of some of the aspects you mentioned added in. It is more complex than a pile of **** with plenty good ideas we should keep and can't fully be implemented reasonably at this second either due to some poor ones mixed in. It shouldn't be difficult to understand but you are so set in your ways like Flash was earlier that you aren't even acknowledging/responding logically in any way just focused on bashing. The conversation can't go anywhere when you are so focused on her side losing and being socialist and this being **** without any response to what I have actually said/provided and instead going off on strawman to repeat the same rhetoric.
    It's quite obviously not a "middle ground". It's an extreme.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    It's quite obviously not a "middle ground". It's an extreme.
    Some parts do get extreme, with a lot of other parts being good/popular/not extreme lol. You just refuse to acknowledge anything outside of the extreme aspects/strawman stuff though to keep playing the game.

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,536
    I wanna see trump propose a green new deal and like AOC he can make some bs goal of 100% renewable in 10 years. But then make it about increased border security, the wall, tax cuts, removal of gun control laws, end abortions, all that bad stuff, etc. Then I'm gonna sit here with a straight face and tell you "bro, it has a lot of support," because I have a poll that shows Americans want to go renewable. And call it a middle ground...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I wanna see trump propose a green new deal and like AOC he can make some bs goal of 100% renewable in 10 years. But then make it about increased border security, the wall, tax cuts, removal of gun control laws, end abortions, all that bad stuff, etc. Then I'm gonna sit here with a straight face and tell you "bro, it has a lot of support," because I have a poll that shows Americans want to go renewable. And call it a middle ground...
    Again you are just trying to make this into teams and winning while I have been talking about the actual policy.

    I showed the plan as a whole is pretty split between independents not just the individual pieces but alot of that was in response to you asking for specific policies too lol. Like you asked about specific policies, I shared the info and now you make it out like a bad thing.

    There are tons of good things within and I would argue "most" are not "bad" in some of the ways mentioned above (although a lot of it depends on what those actual policies were too this is such an insane question with no data in the same way we have for this plan, I am assuming bad stuff at the end means extremes etc). Again you seem to want to avoid any rational conversation and play these dumb games

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,210
    Like the obvious response to someone who is saying we need all this stuff is that I like the environment/energy side but have issues with ______

    Not the entire thing sucks Trump is a racist

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,536
    I'm the one talking about the actual deal. I'm the one bringing up things that are in it. I actually read the thing. The gist of the deal is we're gonna wave a magic wand and be completely 100% renewable in 10 years and we're going to pack in every single democratic socialist policy we have.

    That ain't a middle ground.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •