This is what I would do if I were you.

Pay attention.

I would not vote for him in 2020.
    Good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    This is what I would do if I were you.

Pay attention.

I would not vote for him in 2020.
    Got more important things to do than try and dupe myself into thinking I live in a democracy.

Don't let that stop you from patting yourself on the back tho...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I've seen the Potter movies. The Bull story is actually respected literature. It is a children story but its almost a piece of folklore. Check it out Sluggo. New things can be OK (not that its new- I looked- published 1936)
    I'll look it up.

As soon as I'm done with Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Note: Titles of books are italicized or in quotes. (Free tip.)

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Got more important things to do than try and dupe myself into thinking I live in a democracy.

Don't let that stop you from patting yourself on the back tho...
    What does that mean…you don't vote???

What does that mean…you don't vote???
    Never have

If I ever see someone worth voting for I may. Gotta feeling we gonna be looking for a long time tho..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Never have

If I ever see someone worth voting for I may. Gotta feeling we gonna be looking for a long time tho..
    You don't vote.

Credibility … lost
    Opinions … valueless
    Posts … useless
    Value in the forum … none

Anyone else here that doesn't vote? Let us all know. Save me the trouble of not responding.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Specifically this one?

You, Special, Jeffy, Flea, Sluggo, Rxubny, Brewers, DBroncismo. Don't sell conservatives short. There's plenty here on PSD who regularly comment in this forum.
    Don't forget that tool who said the MAGAbomber would turn out to be a liberal false-flagger. Can't recall his handle at the moment.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

You don't vote.

Credibility … lost
    Opinions … valueless
    Posts … useless
    Value in the forum … none

Anyone else here that doesn't vote? Let us all know. Save me the trouble of not responding.
    lol, oh you are a cute little stereotype.

Can't stand the heat, step out the kitchen. No need to try and save face by acting like this actually means anything,

I want to take the train to Europe once planes no longer fly ( i don't like flying) I could also go to Asia, the Antarctic, all on the new trains.

I want a rebuilt home or new home. In the last year I have produced 8.44 MWh of power and consumer 4.81 MWh. I wish I could do more than break even on power savings.
    I have saved over 5000 gallons of water.
    Its not enough I need to do more so some slug can waste it washing his car with all the lights on in the house the A/C running and the doors open for fresh air.

lol, oh you are a cute little stereotype.

Can't stand the heat, step out the kitchen. No need to try and save face by acting like this actually means anything,
    Bye Felicia.

I'll look it up.

The grammar pointer is hilariously ironic and hypocritical in your take.

Bye Felicia.
    Haha, whatever it takes to convince yourself you have a reason to ignore me, other than you stay gettin smacked around

If you've already convinced yourself that a person voting somehow reflects their credibility and understanding of politics well then this one shouldn't be too hard.

Like I said. Cute little stereotype

I'll look it up.

Do you normally charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'll look it up.

Wrong again, moosebreath.

Titles of books (as well as epic poems and plays that are more than one act) are either in italics or they are underlined. Short stories, short poems, essays, and articles are in “quotation marks.”

Take it from your friendly, neighbourhood elitist, if you are going to be pedantic, at least get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wrong again, moosebreath.

Titles of books (as well as epic poems and plays that are more than one act) are either in italics or they are underlined. Short stories, short poems, essays, and articles are in “quotation marks.”

Take it from your friendly, neighbourhood elitist, if you are going to be pedantic, at least get it right.
    Must be nice to not contribute to society while sitting around all day googling ****.

Actually, that sounds pretty miserable.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!