Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 156 of 493 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 7392
    Accept who you are Sluggo. You might not be young, attractive, or have earned a platform but that doesn't mean your not special. I hate seeing you this envious
    Last edited by ewing; 03-01-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I guess the problem is awarding brilliance when it doesn't exist.

I guess the problem is giving credibility to someone who doesn't deserve it or who hasn't earned it.
    Trump is given credibility he hasn't earned. I've never seen you complain about that..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Trump is given credibility he hasn't earned. I've never seen you complain about that..
    Trump is old, fat, and unattractive

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Accept who you are Sluggo. You might not be young, attractive, or have earned a platform but that doesn't mean your not special. I hate seeing you this envious
    Sometimes the hippo should accept that he is a hippo. And not a lion.

Sometimes the hippo should accept that he is a hippo. And not a lion.
    well said.

You didn't work for Goldman Sachs for 5 years? Oh well, I'm gonna bring up the fact that you were just a mere bartender, all the time! Oh, sweetie...you didn't go to Harvard and then spend 10 years as a prosecutor trying to lock up every poor person you saw? I'm gonna have to call you "kid", very condescendingly, all the time! You aren't Mike Huckabee's daughter? Well, I don't think I can comprehend how you could possibly understand anything!

This is all Sluggo's more recent line of criticism on AOC is about. See it all the ****ing time too.

I think we rightfully criticize and slander "elites" all the time. I think we also are often wholly hypocritical about it. There's no academic or career qualifications to run for office. And that's for good reason.

Frankly, I think we need fewer politicians sorted out from the same old barriers of entry that we're all used to. Give me more bartenders. Give me more farmers. Teachers. Nurses. Firemen. Whatever. If you can convince your electorate that you're the best voice for them, perfect. They all very well could be true.

I think it's refreshing. I think if her politics were aligned with Sluggo's, he'd feel the same.

The majority of politicians don't have any clue what the average person is dealing with...certainly not any more than a bartender might.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You didn't work for Goldman Sachs for 5 years? Oh well, I'm gonna bring up the fact that you were just a mere bartender, all the time! Oh, sweetie...you didn't go to Harvard and then spend 10 years as a prosecutor trying to lock up every poor person you saw? I'm gonna have to call you "kid", very condescendingly, all the time! You aren't Mike Huckabee's daughter? Well, I don't think I can comprehend how you could possibly understand anything!

This is all Sluggo's more recent line of criticism on AOC is about. See it all the ****ing time too.

I think we rightfully criticize and slander "elites" all the time. I think we also are often wholly hypocritical about it. There's no academic or career qualifications to run for office. And that's for good reason.

Frankly, I think we need fewer politicians sorted out from the same old barriers of entry that we're all used to. Give me more bartenders. Give me more farmers. Teachers. Nurses. Firemen. Whatever. If you can convince your electorate that you're the best voice for them, perfect. They all very well could be true.

I think it's refreshing. I think if her politics were aligned with Sluggo's, he'd feel the same.

The majority of politicians don't have any clue what the average person is dealing with...certainly not any more than a bartender might.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you know for a fact she is reading what someone else prepared? How do you know she didn't prepare her questions herself?

This is actually a common thing Lawyers do. They write down all the questions they wish to ask a witness before the trial starts.

Not to mention, she still did a better job asking the questions than all the other congresswomen/congressmen, so why can't they do as good as her at reading prepared remarks?
    Lawyers also do not work as a team in most cases and if they do, they discuss and come up with a strategy and a scripted plan.

If she prepared the questions herself, how would she know whether or nor someone would be asking the same questions.

I have no problem with scripted questions. Just giving her all this credit is absurd.

He's earned billions and headed up numerous projects. Employs thousands.

But I don't think he can tend bar.

The amount of liberals on online forums is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Envious no.

Fearful yes.

I think there is a lot more like her coming.

Lawyers also do not work as a team in most cases and if they do, they discuss and come up with a strategy and a scripted plan.

If she prepared the questions herself, how would she know whether or nor someone would be asking the same questions.

I have no problem with scripted questions. Just giving her all this credit is absurd.

There's no way you don't come out of this looking petty. Even if everyone scripted their questions, she still asked them in the most succinct and professional manner.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    The amount of liberals on online forums is insane.
    Specifically this one?

You, Special, Jeffy, Flea, Sluggo, Rxubny, Brewers, DBroncismo. Don't sell conservatives short. There's plenty here on PSD who regularly comment in this forum.

Envious no.

Fearful yes.

I think there is a lot more like her coming.
    might be time for you to just lay down and smell the flowers like Ferdinand the Bull

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There's no way you don't come out of this looking petty. Even if everyone scripted their questions, she still asked them in the most succinct and professional manner.
    As I said several posts ago…she reads very well.

You like the kid. I don't.

You win¬there's probably more on the way.

Done.