Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 548 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Lust for Trump????

Maybe some people just support their president. I stood by Obama until he let me down. I stand by every president until I see what they are doing. I always give our leaders the benefit of the doubt. Millions of people think Trump is all wrong all the time.

As opposed to those who are obsessed with finding some reason to go against the president.
    Popular Vote
    Tax Returns
    Stormy
    Moscow hotel room
    Russian collusion
    Cohen
    Manafort

What is it today?
    His huge tax cuts for the super rich (which conveniently includes him and his buddies)
    Gutting environmental laws and regulations
    Eliminating regulations on financial institutions which is likely to result in a collapse similar to 2008 at some point
    Encouraging/feeding off extremism
    Attempts to make healthcare less accessible
    And just his general smug, arrogant, ego driven self promotion and attacks on anyone not in line with him

That’s some of the stuff today. Probably be similar tomorrow and the next

Sluggo's favorite donut is jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    That donut better be vegan
    Last edited by FlakeyFool; 03-01-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    His huge tax cuts for the super rich (which conveniently includes him and his buddies)
    Eliminating regulations on financial institutions which is likely to result in a collapse similar to 2008 at some point
    Encouraging/feeding off extremism
    And just his general smug, arrogant, ego driven self promotion and attacks on anyone not in line with him

That’s some of the stuff today. Probably be similar tomorrow and the next
    ]His huge tax cuts for the super rich (which conveniently includes him and his buddies)

This will trickle down, even to you. The rich do not just sit on the money. Money always moves. OK. You don't believe that.

Laws that accomplished little and cost tons. You can make every American give up their cars and walk to work, turn off every appliance they have. We can do everything you wish and bring the country to a standstill…but until China, India, Russia, Brazil and all the others change their ways, whatever we do will have no effect.

You have no idea this will happen.Last one eliminated many weak banks that are no longer there.

Most of what BO promised never came to pass. Healthcare for my employees skyrocketed. (Guess what happens then:my prices go up to cover it) Trump is trying to make it more affordable for all of us. OK You don't believe that one either. But remember what Pelosi said…"We have to pass it to see what's in it."

just his general smug, arrogant, ego driven self promotion and attacks on anyone not in line with him
    This is true. I don't care for that about him either.

………

Is there anything he has done that you support?

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    I think he's a vegan
    Is that anything like a Klingon????

No idea what this means.

Is that anything like a Klingon????
    Vegan. Pronounced veg-an

No idea what this means.
    Children say jelly instead of jealous in these crazy times.

Children say jelly instead of jealous in these crazy times.
    Right. I guess children would do that.

And you were the one who did that.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I love **** like this.

You'd never say anything like this about anyone else in congress. The young women couldn't possibly be smart!? Let me speculate for a while about what I think they must be doing because there's no way their accomplishments are because of anything they're doing themselves. So...How dare they READ a script?!?! Unfathomable! Planning. Preparing! Working with her team?! Doing her job!?! Can. Not. Compute...Am. Not. Impressed!

Weirdos. Obsessed weirdos

It's not like she was asking questions no one else was capable of asking. They were pretty simple. It's just that she chose to use her time in the way she did. Not grandstanding. Not being hysterical like most of her Republican counterparts. Not making it about her or putting on a show. Just asking simple questions and getting simple, yet important, answers. Easy stuff.

It's just that everything is so broken, especially in congress, that everyone is floored when they see something as cut and dry as this.
    This is the same hypocrisy they employ in every thread. Argument after argument, you read it and it's like wtf when have they EVER complained about this before? Since when has reading off a paper there ever been a legit criticism of a politician? lol, what does that even mean?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This is the same hypocrisy they employ in every thread. Argument after argument, you read it and it's like wtf when have they EVER complained about this before? Since when has reading off a paper there ever been a legit criticism of a politician? lol, what does that even mean?
    No one is complaining about this kid reading off a paper or a screen. They all do.

What is annoying is awarding this kid brilliance when she is in all likelihood reading what someone else prepared for her to read.

Again…if she is so brilliant, why is she working as a bartender? Why couldn't get a brilliant job in her field? I keep hearing about her degree in Economics…why not work in that field?

She is not all that sharp. She is well spoken, very outgoing, makes a nice impression (until she speaks on her own) but smart…I don't see it.

She's like all those smarmy activists everyone loves because the tweek the establishment's nose and get away with it. Back in the 60s, turds like this were a dime a dozen. They eventually, and thankfully, disappear.

No one is complaining about this kid reading off a paper or a screen. They all do.

What is annoying is awarding this kid brilliance when she is in all likelihood reading what someone else prepared for her to read.

Again…if she is so brilliant, why is she working as a bartender? Why couldn't get a brilliant job in her field? I keep hearing about her degree in Economics…why not work in that field?

She is not all that sharp. She is well spoken, very outgoing, makes a nice impression (until she speaks on her own) but smart…I don't see it.

She's like all those smarmy activists everyone loves because the tweek the establishment's nose and get away with it. Back in the 60s, turds like this were a dime a dozen. They eventually, and thankfully, disappear.
    Everyone reads off papers and everyone is awarded brilliance by their supporters. What's the problem?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Right. I guess children would do that.

And you were the one who did that.
    It's a term that started when I was in high school and I'm nearly 30, so yep.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2upq0e

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Everyone reads off papers and everyone is awarded brilliance by their supporters. What's the problem?
    I guess the problem is awarding brilliance when it doesn't exist.

I guess the problem is giving credibility to someone who doesn't deserve it or who hasn't earned it.

Do you know for a fact she is reading what someone else prepared? How do you know she didn't prepare her questions herself?

This is actually a common thing Lawyers do. They write down all the questions they wish to ask a witness before the trial starts.

Not to mention, she still did a better job asking the questions than all the other congresswomen/congressmen, so why can't they do as good as her at reading prepared remarks?