Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 549 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 8230

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    JMO, but AOC looks like she could be someone that the GOP should worry about in another decade or so. I've been impressed at how well shes handled the notoriety and antipathy that has been thrown at her. That speaks well of her political skills. Few freshmen congressmen or congresswomen of any age could do as well. We will have to wait and see how effective a representative she is. How nicely she plays with others to get things done. How willing she is to trade perfect for good. But just out of the gate, she seems to be doing a pretty good job. Always nice to see a young player come up that looks like she can be a starter in a season or two.
    Good post.

Ocasio-Cortez has offered a number of worthy ideas, maintained a refreshing optimism and, yes, has made plenty of mistakes along the way — but you are correct, she’s handing a lot of exposure, and along with it some very appropriate criticism, some unwarranted adulation, and some pathetic vitriol.

Who knows where it ends up for her...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Is that full price or the racist discount?
    Discount of course

Tips additional!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lmao, apparently AOC does not know the difference between GUARANTEED minimum vs MINMUM wage. She went on an entire Twitter response spree trying to debunk Ivanka but all she did was prove her incompetence once again.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Discount of course

Tips additional!
    I'll throw additional for just the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Is that full price or the racist discount?
    We all know which one it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lmao, apparently AOC does not know the difference between GUARANTEED minimum vs MINMUM wage. She went on an entire Twitter response spree trying to debunk Ivanka but all she did was prove her incompetence once again.
    Were you really laughing your *** off reading her twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Cot dam Ivanka trump lookin fine as **** too!

Damn, I need me a sugar mama like that. I wonder how old she is. I'd be willing to break my strict under 23 policy for her
    she is in another league

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    she is in another league

What I'm most proud of is my bipartisanship in this whole thing...

I see you're leaning conservative..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Her questioning yesterday was the best of the day. Simple and concise questions that clearly laid out a next step in this process. Who needs to be brought in to verify these claims. On a day full of theatrics and hysterical behavior from many of her peers, she nailed it. One of the only people that you'd think had any history in law if you didn't know any better. She was more professional than every single Republican.

I tried to not let myself get carried away at first. I was thrilled with all these young progressives winning but it's really hard to get excited when you know they're not just battling one party, but also many within theirs. But they're doing great and I'm feeling something. Is this optimism!?! Is this what that feels like?!?!

I'm all in on AOC. She's not going away. I'd say it's more likely that she's president some day than she's out of office anytime soon.

Damn there's some thirsty men in this thread.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Her questioning yesterday was the best of the day. Simple and concise questions that clearly laid out a next step in this process. Who needs to be brought in to verify these claims. On a day full of theatrics and hysterical behavior from many of her peers, she nailed it. One of the only people that you'd think had any history in law if you didn't know any better. She was more professional than every single Republican.

I tried to not let myself get carried away at first. I was thrilled with all these young progressives winning but it's really hard to get excited when you know they're not just battling one party, but also many within theirs. But they're doing great and I'm feeling something. Is this optimism!?! Is this what that feels like?!?!

I'm all in on AOC. She's not going away. I'd say it's more likely that she's president some day than she's out of office anytime soon.
    I agree, she did really good.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I thought ro khanna did the best

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I agree, she did really good.
    I disagree, I thought she did really well.