Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 536 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 8039
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm basing this racist crap on your racist opinions. Wtf else I'm a base it on?

I'll drop the racist crap if you drop the racist crap. Seriously grow a pair of balls. Tell your doctor what you told me about your opinion on Muslims, see what his reaction is. That'll help clarify to you where I'm getting this stuff from.

And you got a long track record brother. Don't sell yourself short, there is much more to it than cultures fitting
    Great post…but you did not answer this question (not really surprised).

If a few hundred thousand Americans (or Brits, or germans or Italians) all moved to Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc. would their culture fit in comfortably? Would they be allowed to have Christian schools, churches etc. Would their women be allowed to drive without facing ridicule.

Yea, I know vast majority of posters here don't support racist views. But my main point is that I know I call that stuff out a lot, but it's because I see it a lot, and I can recognize it much easier than most posters on this site. It's just natural, I grew up with people employing these tactics toward me, it's very easy for me to recognize since I'm already familiar with it.
    Yeah, and I also think everyone has some racism in them. Some are more aware of it, and can almost instinctually address it. We form our opinions on experience and what we were taught.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

If a few hundred thousand Americans (or Brits, or germans or Italians) all moved to Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc. would their culture fit in comfortably? Would they be allowed to have Christian schools, churches etc. Would their women be allowed to drive without facing ridicule.
    Set the bar at Saudi Arabia, we used to try to be better than countries like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    perhaps your archaic views on race, culture, economics, etc, don't fit in well with where this country is headed. Does that mean we should stick you on an island? Of course not.

No, a person raised in Pakistan doesn't have the same culture as someone raised in Wisconsin. So what?
    Why is the concept of certain things not fitting in with other things such a shocker to you.

Are you the guy that supervises 300 truck drivers? Ever have one driver that just did not fit in for whatever reason? Is that even possible in your world?

Happens all the time.

What are you basing this racist crap on exactly? The fact that I don't think the Muslim culture fits in with western culture? it doesn't. That's just a fact. Not racist. No one is superior to muslims, no one wants to hold them back, no one wants them out. But plain and simple, the two cultures do not meld comforaably.

Answer is no. Are they, therefore racist? You tell me.

You need to drop this constant racist crap. You sound silly.
    Probably:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-15239529

1 1/2 million Christians in Lebanon
    8 million Christians in Egypt
    1-2 million Christians in Syria
    1/2 million Christians in Iraq
    1.2 million Christians in Saudi Arabia

no, they would not be accepted just like that (though in areas of those countries you can be christian and be just fine). Yes, racism (or hatred of others religion/culture) is prevalent in many areas, and VERY strong in some. Picking the most closed minded areas of the world to compare us to isn't a solid way to prove a point. it would be like telling a gun control advocate "yeah, what about Brazil!". Picking the least accepting portion of the world to make a point isn't making a point.

America has always been a melting pot. Most of your posts reflect that you want this to stop, instead of embracing the fact that America has always been welcome to the challenge of taking on new cultures, beliefs, ideas, and most importantly, immigrants.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Why is the concept of certain things not fitting in with other things such a shocker to you.

Are you the guy that supervises 300 truck drivers? Ever have one driver that just did not fit in for whatever reason? Is that even possible in your world?

Happens all the time.
    sure it does, individual wise. Hell I can't shower in a woman's locker room, I don't fit in.

A big part of being a grownup is accepting others and assimilating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no, they would not be accepted just like that (though in areas of those countries you can be christian and be just fine). Yes, racism (or hatred of others religion/culture) is prevalent in many areas, and VERY strong in some. Picking the most closed minded areas of the world to compare us to isn't a solid way to prove a point. it would be like telling a gun control advocate "yeah, what about Brazil!". Picking the least accepting portion of the world to make a point isn't making a point.

America has always been a melting pot. Most of your posts reflect that you want this to stop, instead of embracing the fact that America has always been welcome to the challenge of taking on new cultures, beliefs, ideas, and most importantly, immigrants.
    It's fairly ironic to me that the last time several hundred thousand Americans went to the Middle East it was for the Iraq War and let me tell you, the Muslims there did a whole lot more assimilating to our culture than we did assimilating to theirs lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's fairly ironic to me that the last time several hundred thousand Americans went to the Middle East it was for the Iraq War and let me tell you, the Muslims there did a whole lot more assimilating to our culture than we did assimilating to theirs lol
    is there any question why? We have freedoms most of them never get to enjoy. Which is why I find it crazy that people think muslims want to come here and live just like they did in (name country). Can you remove all their beliefs and make them just like you or I? No, of course not. But they come here to enjoy what we have, and damn right most of them assimilate a ton. And their children basically become just like us.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Incredible, you sir, are the bees knees.

See, this is you playing that character again.

Cultures are very intricate and complex, they spill over into EVERY facet of life. There are millions of differences we can point out between any given cultures, meaning there are a million different aspects to consider when wondering if cultures can mesh. There is no possible way a thinking man can simplify a million different things into saying yes it fits or no it doesn't fit. Some things fit perfectly...we have family structure and raise our children, so do you. Some things don't fit at all... we use spices on everything you guys steam boil cabbage!

What I'm saying is your statement that these cultures don't fit is a disingenuous statement. The only way someone can make such a blanket statement about something with so many variables is if they have some alternative motive. Yours is clear. White is right. That's the driving force behind all this culture garbage you spew. Maybe you don't recognize that, but I do.

Yes, there are Christian schools and churches in Pakistan. Yes they can drive in Saudi (that's a recently changed law). So what about it? White people drink alcohol in Saudi. So what?

Even without vulgarity, your posts are vulgar.

I guess we all like consistency.
    Lmao

I have no problem with a woman earning money through lap dances.

**** if I could make hundreds of dollars doing it, I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO, but AOC looks like she could be someone that the GOP should worry about in another decade or so. I've been impressed at how well shes handled the notoriety and antipathy that has been thrown at her. That speaks well of her political skills. Few freshmen congressmen or congresswomen of any age could do as well. We will have to wait and see how effective a representative she is. How nicely she plays with others to get things done. How willing she is to trade perfect for good. But just out of the gate, she seems to be doing a pretty good job. Always nice to see a young player come up that looks like she can be a starter in a season or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lmao

I have no problem with a woman earning money through lap dances.

**** if I could make hundreds of dollars doing it, I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll give you a hundred bucks for one

I'll give you a hundred bucks for one
    Is that full price or the racist discount?