Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 148 of 485 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 7265
    Been Shapiro is just another Richard Spencer type, hateful conservative. She shouldn't give him the time of day. The more you ignore these psudo intellectual rascists the more irrelevant they become. She is demonized by right wing media because she is young, Latino and has some ideas that will filter some cash down to those that need it. If you're not a hateful, scummy, greedy imbecile then you are the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Maybe you should rethink your reply.

Perhaps I can help a bit.

Well now that just isn't true. You tolerate everything you despise in AOC about Trump.

The kid…in two months has cost NYC 25,000 jobs and billions in revenue. Nice work. The rest of her term should be interesting.
    The president…has created over a million jobs, lowered unemployment and brought back manufacturing jobs, and initiated trade deals favorable to the US

The kid…has a history of building gin and tonics
    The president…has a history of building buildings, apartment complexes, hotels, resorts, golf courses etc

I think you hate her because she's already more successful than you have ever been.
    Wrong again. I've accomplished much over my lifespan. But nothing all that impressive. I'm just like most people. The difference between myself and the kid is that while I have accomplished some things over my lifetime…she has accomplished nothing. She's as successful as a lottery winner. Nothing to admire there. She won an election based in identity politics (perfectly legal) because she is cute and speaks well to the underclasses. She has "accomplished" nothing.

someone who is not only smarter than you, they are more educated than you.
    "Smarter than you" … this is a woman with a degree in economics that apparently could not get a job in her field and was working in a bar years after she graduated with the economics degree.

more educated than you
    Wrong again…you're throwing this out knowing nothing about me. She has a BA in economics and could not get a job in her field. I have a Masters in finance (not bragging but you brought this up) and have risen to an executive level in one field and run my own business in another.

It's just frustrating to me that this idiot has any say ion our government.

Honestly, it's pretty sad.
    Your inferiority complex is showing. It's even more pathetic that she's accomplished so much more than you at such an early age given your apparently much greater credentials.

The only successful thing you've ever done is sit on your yard and yell at young kids to get off it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Your inferiority complex is showing. It's even more pathetic that she's accomplished so much more than you at such an early age given your apparently much greater credentials.

The only successful thing you've ever done is sit on your yard and yell at young kids to get off it.
    Okay…what are these accomplishments?

You've mentioned this twice…so it should be easy to tell me.

I've pointed put that she has lost thousands of jobs and billions in income for her community. In two months!

Show me what she has done to offset that.

Show me anything that she has done other than get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in the Politics section.

I must have missed the part where we should only talk about the President and not about a freshman congresswoman.
    you replied to a post where I commented on how literally nobody commented on 3 different topics that I posted. it's not an obsession to want someone/anyone from the left to talk about the things that I posted.

Oh boy I'm done replying. Time to get out of the rabbit hole

Okay…what are these accomplishments?

You've mentioned this twice…so it should be easy to tell me.

I've pointed put that she has lost thousands of jobs and billions in income for her community. In two months!

Show me what she has done to offset that.

Show me anything that she has done other than get elected.
    First, the billions in income are conjecture. Factually, she saved her community from losing $3 billion that was promised to Amazon to move there in tax incentives. So she's up $3 billion. Show me the exact amount of money Amazon would have made for her community. Or better yet, tell me why Virginia (Amazon's second choice) is also rebelling against their potential move?

Second, her getting elected is more than you've ever done.

Third, She did all this at 29. At 29 you were a loser. What did you do at 29 that was more accomplished than her?

First, the billions in income are conjecture. Factually, she saved her community from losing $3 billion that was promised to Amazon to move there in tax incentives. So she's up $3 billion. Show me the exact amount of money Amazon would have made for her community. Or better yet, tell me why Virginia (Amazon's second choice) is also rebelling against their potential move?

Third, She did all this at 29. At 29 you were a loser. What did you do at 29 that was more accomplished than her?
    this is unbecoming of you...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

It was funny though. Slugster's holier than thou act just because he's an old man is getting tiring

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It was funny though. Slugster's holier than thou act just because he's an old man is getting tiring
    Crustier than thou act*

First bolded…Can someone please explain this to this guy since I can't seem to get through. 25,000 jobs gone.

Second Bolded…I admit that that is an accomplishment but: 1. it is really winning a popularity contest and I admit I would not have been able to do that at 29; 2. What has she actually done before or after that, She is a college graduate that could not get a job in her field. She was a bartender and 3. You don't know what I have or have not done.

Third bolded…again, you know nothing about me…absolutely nothing. At 29 I owned a home, was gainfully employed in a good job, was in charge of several individuals and was moving up the corporate ladder. Admittedly no big deal but certainly not a loser. What I was not…an idiot with a pulpit spewing silly ideas. I was not a laughing stock either being made fun of constantly.

You really should not talk about what you don't know. It's a bad habit but I can see why you like her. She has raised talking about what you don't know to an art form. Are you on her staff???

Back in your day everyone owned a house with 1 parent staying home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Crustier than thou act*
    I'm not holier than thou.

I'll respond to a question and I will defend a point.

Frankly, I'm not overly impressive and no better than anyone else.

Where are you getting this holier than thou crap?????

If you don't like what I say, don't respond. Believe me, I'll survive.

Wow, great point! I guess.

What is it????

Yep. I’m more curious if, when he goes to see Dr. Kahn, he conveys his genuine reservations about the doctors ability to do his job without shariah law clouding his judgement or his backwards and barbaric religious beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yep. I’m more curious if, when he goes to see Dr. Kahn, he conveys his genuine reservations about the doctors ability to do his job without shariah law clouding his judgement or his backwards and barbaric religious beliefs.

No. It never comes up.

Nor should it.

Do you discuss religion with professionals you deal with.

Bolded…are you kidding. Very stupid point/

Wow, great point! I guess.

What is it????
    Times change, partner.