Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 610 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when someone says "I will dog walk you" I would think it should be common sense that that is hate.

is this the hate from Tomi Lahren that you're talking about.

maybe there are other tweets that I didn't see, but that tweet is pointing out Cardi B for what she said against Trump. Cardi B was not attacked. that doesn't justify someone threatening violence.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=Dog%20Walk

what you say against Tomi Lahren shows your hate. you're the one with the problem here, not me.
    my whole point is why is Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez getting involved. it wasn't in support or defense of Tomi Lahren, I was just using that as an example of what AOC said.

it's hypocritical for you to say anything about taking me seriously when you offer nothing. nothing. your post is what you do, just attacking/criticizing someone else.
    You’re upset that AOC chuckled at Cardi B owning outright racist and muppet Tomi.

Hahahahahahahaha

“Maybe there are some tweets I didn’t see”

Yeah, maybe. You being conveniently unable to look things up again. You’re comedicallly pathetic if you’re this desperate to cling to the clearly wrong side. But hey you do you, it’s why we all have such a good laugh.

“Hate”

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Continue with your “shut up or I’ll punk you” as some sort of intolerable offense while you defend Nazis running people over with cars and direct orders to keep kids in cages lol. Oh, and that time you decided that drinking lean meant a black kid deserved to get shot

“Hate”

Hahahahahahaha
    Last edited by browski234; 01-22-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    She uses the same Fox News business model which is a bunch of feel-good tribal BS yet Fox News is an entertainment business, she's a congresswoman. It brings people to the Democrat party who otherwise wouldn't haven't voted so people go along with it for now anyway. Time and time again she brings up popular topics that she doesn't seem to even understand and no1 takes the time to correct her because in today's politics its all about the D or the R. Again, very Trumpish, short lived populism that requires a counter partisan. Our country is being highjacked by two rambling stable geniuses.
    Nah. That sounds good, but it is bullshite. Neither of these two people really matter.

Our country was hijacked long ago (in the 1970’s by my reckoning) by Wall Street.

She uses the same Fox News business model which is a bunch of feel-good tribal BS yet Fox News is an entertainment business, she's a congresswoman. It brings people to the Democrat party who otherwise wouldn't haven't voted so people go along with it for now anyway. Time and time again she brings up popular topics that she doesn't seem to even understand and no1 takes the time to correct her because in today's politics its all about the D or the R. Again, very Trumpish, short lived populism that requires a counter partisan. Our country is being highjacked by two rambling stable geniuses.
    Man you're deep in the bothsideism.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    You’re upset that AOC chuckled at Cardi B owning outright racist and muppet Tomi.

Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah, maybe. You being conveniently unable to look things up again. You’re comedicallly pathetic if you’re this desperate to cling to the clearly wrong side. But hey you do you, it’s why we all have such a good laugh.

“Hate”

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Continue with your “shut up or I’ll punk you” as some sort of intolerable offense while you defend Nazis running people over with cars and direct orders to keep kids in cages lol. Oh, and that time you decided that drinking lean meant a black kid deserved to get shot

“Hate”

Hahahahahahaha
    It doesn't matter at all. We all just need to get our **** in order before the world ends in 12 years. Don't have much time, so make these last few years worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post

Hahahahahahahaha

“Hate”

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Hate”

Hahahahahahaha
    your ignorance continues to be outstanding, and you continue doing exactly what I said you do.

ig·no·rance
    /ˈiɡnərəns/
    noun
    noun: ignorance

lack of knowledge or information.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's hypocritical for you to say anything about taking me seriously when you offer nothing. nothing. your post is what you do, just attacking/criticizing someone else.
    here you are triggered by me so bad that you again bring up things from the past where you were wrong then and continue to be wrong now. you never learn to give up. keep coming if you want, keep pulling ******** out of nowhere.

you, offer, nothing. NOTH-ING.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I was attacked for something related to theonion and I didn't even post an actual link. here is Walter_White posting theonion.

yeah Fox News has a channel just to counter Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
    some people will believe literally anything.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...think-its-zero

Ocasio-Cortez: I give 'zero' f---s about pushback from other Democrats
    Freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) in an interview late Monday said she gives "zero" f---s about criticism she’s received from members of her own party.

“Now, congresswoman, for you and other freshmen members of Congress, you're getting a fair amount of pushback from even members of your own party saying ‘wait your turn, go slow, don't ask for so much so fast right now, you're new, wait your turn for everything and don't make waves,'" late-night host Stephen Colbert said to the rising progressive star on CBS's "The Late Show."

“I want to ask this question in a respectful manner, knowing also that you're from Queens, so you will understand this question,” he continued.

“And the BX,” Ocasio-Cortez, who is also from the Bronx, laughingly injected.

“On a scale from zero to some, how many f---s do you give?”

After taking a moment to deliberate, Ocasio-Cortez reached into her side

and pulled out her hand to make a circle, saying: “I think it’s zero.”

“That’s my thought!” Colbert exclaimed.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was asked, "On a scale from zero to some, how many f---s do you give?"
    she answered, "zero."

this is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez..

apparently Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez does not know how quotation marks work. Colbert said "you're getting a fair amount of pushback from even members of your own party" and asked how many ****s she gives. she answered zero. this article is right and did not misquote her.

AOC commenting on media using an "angry" photo is comical. welcome to how the media acts AOC.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 01-23-2019 at 11:22 AM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It's funny how when Trump tweets something absurd your excuse is to not pay attention to the tweets. What's the difference with Cortez? Do you have AOCDS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's funny how when Trump tweets something absurd your excuse is to not pay attention to the tweets. What's the difference with Cortez? Do you have AOCDS?
    one is a 27 year old woman who grew up in the age of social media. The other is a 72 year old man who looks like he is taking a crap anytime he is listening to someone who disagrees with him, and can't help himself at 3am when he posts some outlandish, exclamation point laden twitter post.

I mean, annoying is annoying I suppose, but the President of the United States should be above it all, and be able to take criticism and let it roll off of his back, just like every president we have ever had.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Man you're deep in the bothsideism.
    The establishment manipulate the both sides, divide and conquer.
    If they openly ran the country without elections, we'd be talking about a tyrannical government but instead we're given the illusion of choice. We fight with people who are almost identical to ourselves. Why?

who care if Hilary lost? the woman talked of having a public and private opinion in government.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nah. That sounds good, but it is bullshite. Neither of these two people really matter.

Our country was hijacked long ago (in the 1970’s by my reckoning) by Wall Street.
    An overwhelming amount of people, Republican,Democrat, & Independent all believe campaign cash plays too big a role in politics and yet it continues to get worse. why?

It's amazing how similar to Trump she is, which is why it's funny to see people who support the same qualities she displays in Trump lose their minds over her.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's amazing how similar to Trump she is, which is why it's funny to see people who support the same qualities she displays in Trump lose their minds over her.
    They're both courageous and driven, & I often times even tend to agree with them.
    If Trump was able to get the Bernie crew on his side and work together, the establishment would have a BIG PROBLEM.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wood...percent-2018-9
    According to Bob Woodward's book 'Fear:Trump in the White House.'

Trump wanted the top income tax bracket of 44% pushed by Steve Bannon but was told Republicans would destroy him.

They're both courageous and driven, & I often times even tend to agree with them.
    If Trump was able to get the Bernie crew on his side and work together, the establishment would have a BIG PROBLEM.
    As a Bernie-Bro, that is impossible. Trump is too terrible to ever consider teaming up.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As a Bernie-Bro, that is impossible. Trump is too terrible to ever consider teaming up.
    Trump is not terrible & America isn't as divided on the issues as the mainstream media makes them out to be.

Trump is not terrible & America isn't as divided on the issues as the mainstream media makes them out to be.
    Trump is indeed terrible in terms of being a President or a leader. Literally every book and near every former cabinet or member of his White House has come out and says he possesses all the negative traits you don't want to see in a leader. He doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't read up on any issues he's tasked with dealing with, he's impetuous and makes split decisions without consulting anyone or thinking about the repercussions, he does not work hard and is hardly at work. In the Army we have a phrase called toxic leader and he exhibits nearly all of the things that make a toxic leader toxic.

As a boss or a person who is tasked with leading, he is garbage.