Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 101 of 548 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8220
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,983
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    mocking a disabled veteran is just a childish joke? you people that hate Trump never use this same type of label when it's Trump mocking/attacking/criticizing. many went on and still attack Trump over mocking a disabled reporter, despite that not being true. Trump didn't mock the reporter just for being disabled.
    They shouldn’t have mocked him on SNL but I also don’t believe for a second it really bothered him. He saw it as a chance to make himself into a bigger name.

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,138
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They shouldn’t have mocked him on SNL but I also don’t believe for a second it really bothered him. He saw it as a chance to make himself into a bigger name.
    They absolutely should have mocked him. Who wears and eye patch? You cant tell me he doesn't have less mockable options
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They absolutely should have mocked him. Who wears and eye patch? You cant tell me he doesn't have less mockable options
    Pirates

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,198
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They absolutely should have mocked him. Who wears and eye patch? You cant tell me he doesn't have less mockable options
    Have you seen him naked?

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,584
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump didn't mock the reporter just for being disabled.
    Oh that's good to know. That makes it alright.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,138
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Pirates
    Dressing like a pirate as public figure is clearly a mockable offense
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Thanks.
    Nice cheery pick... on to the next paragraph:

    Finance Minister Bill Morneau’s office told The Globe and Mail that the drop in revenue from high-income earners appears to have been a one-time event. Because the changes were announced in late 2015, before the year was done, taxpayers had the opportunity to shift income into the 2015 tax year, sheltering those funds from the higher 2016 taxes. As a result, the government says tax revenue was higher in 2015 and lower in 2016. A spokesperson for Mr. Morneau said early indications are that 2017 will show “a substantial rebound” in revenue from high-income earners.
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...-2016-despite/

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,245
    hate her or not... she's ****ing funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,910
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Why? Just curious.

    I have more respect for him than most of the ghouls in congress who have sold out for that sweet sweet special interests money, especially in his party. I respect him for his service. He seems less destructive than the old wigs in his Party who want to cannibalize the middle and low classes. And he talks about that.

    But on the issues little separates him from the rest, despite what he says. He's an absolute hawk and and is obsessed with Islam (I won't call him an Islamaphobe...I don't wanna trigger anyone). He's right in line with Trump on immigration and the wall, spewing all the same talking points during his campaign. His economic and tax beliefs are again right smack dab in the Republican mainstream. He's an absolute corporatist and espouses the same trickle down nonsense the rest of them believe, and he preaches austerity. He's spoken out strongly on most entitlements. He's a 2A nut. He's a pro-life nut. He's a religious liberty nut. He's a big charter school guy. He cries about all that safe space, PC, college campus stuff. Healthcare-wise he's a socialized medicare scaremonger. He's better than most of his peers on climate change (talk about low bars), but still believes we need to drill more.

    I don't know man. He mostly sounds the same. He just is more willing to talk about the working class, and doesn't come across as bought-and-paid like all his neanderthalic peers.
    He is just like most of them, except he severed in the arm forces.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,910
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because he had a very measured and mature response to the SNL controversy and he went on the show and was able to make fun of himself, make light of the situation and to use it as a teaching moment to try and bring people together. As I said, I know nothing of his politics, so yeah seems like based on what you said I disagree with basically most of his political beliefs, but as a person he seems respectable.
    He saw a chance to be in the limelight and took it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,279
    Well AOC is showing that she's willing to defy the DNC, she spoke at the Womens march over the weekend, the same one the DNC no longer supports due to the antisemitism of the leadership. Does this means she supports antisemitism?

  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,279
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They absolutely should have mocked him. Who wears and eye patch? You cant tell me he doesn't have less mockable options
    A person that lost their eye in combat.

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,983
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Well AOC is showing that she's willing to defy the DNC, she spoke at the Womens march over the weekend, the same one the DNC no longer supports due to the antisemitism of the leadership. Does this means she supports antisemitism?
    This isn’t the first or last time that she has defied the Democratic leadership.

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,279
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Why? Just curious.

    I have more respect for him than most of the ghouls in congress who have sold out for that sweet sweet special interests money, especially in his party. I respect him for his service. He seems less destructive than the old wigs in his Party who want to cannibalize the middle and low classes. And he talks about that.

    But on the issues little separates him from the rest, despite what he says. He's an absolute hawk and and is obsessed with Islam (I won't call him an Islamaphobe...I don't wanna trigger anyone). He's right in line with Trump on immigration and the wall, spewing all the same talking points during his campaign. His economic and tax beliefs are again right smack dab in the Republican mainstream. He's an absolute corporatist and espouses the same trickle down nonsense the rest of them believe, and he preaches austerity. He's spoken out strongly on most entitlements. He's a 2A nut. He's a pro-life nut. He's a religious liberty nut. He's a big charter school guy. He cries about all that safe space, PC, college campus stuff. Healthcare-wise he's a socialized medicare scaremonger. He's better than most of his peers on climate change (talk about low bars), but still believes we need to drill more.

    I don't know man. He mostly sounds the same. He just is more willing to talk about the working class, and doesn't come across as bought-and-paid like all his neanderthalic peers.
    What's wrong with Charter Schools? There are some absolutely fantastic charter schools that have helped poor black youths succeed and get into college on full rides. Are private parochial schools bad too? What about home schooling? Shouldn't parents get to chose where their children go to school?

    Yeah, damn Crenshaw and his whole....responsible spending...nonsense.

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,450
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    What's wrong with Charter Schools? There are some absolutely fantastic charter schools that have helped poor black youths succeed and get into college on full rides. Are private parochial schools bad too? What about home schooling? Shouldn't parents get to chose where their children go to school?

    Yeah, damn Crenshaw and his whole....responsible spending...nonsense.
    Sure they should. But they should still have to pay into the system. Whether they decide to use it or not afterwards is up to them.
    Yankees Farm System

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •