Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 364 of 485 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7265
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Can she? She didn't even buy those clothes, they were used for the photo shoot.

You can't afford Trump's fancy golf courses or private jets, but what does that have to do with anything?
    Her wealth is just beginning. She will have more money than many congressionals in 5-6 years. The only thing keeping her from making even more money will be if she stays in Congress. The View, MSNBC, Blogs…all on the horizon.

And her spithole little district will look exactly the same as it does today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Her wealth is just beginning. She will have more money than many congressionals in 5-6 years. The only thing keeping her from making even more money will be if she stays in Congress. The View, MSNBC, Blogs…all on the horizon.

So she will have managed to amass a fortune on the backs of the poor? Sounds like the kind of person you worship.

It's that you never criticized him for it.

When Trump brags about how wealthy he is and flaunts his well, silence.

But when AOC wears expensive borrowed clothes for a photoshoot she's the worst person on earth.

It's hypocritical and infantile.
    Worst person on earth for the photo shoot……never said that.

Photo shoot for Vanity Fair when coming from that district……bad taste. Either you see it or you don't.

Worst person on earth for the photo shoot……never said that.

Photo shoot for Vanity Fair when coming from that district……bad taste. Either you see it or you don't.
    I don't see it. And her constituents don't either, since she's heavily considered to win re-election.

I think the only people who see it are her haters.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I agree. I can’t stand her foul mouth or disrespect for the people in her “spithole little district”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don't see it. And her constituents don't either, since she's heavily considered to win re-election.

How are you missing it? Are you blind? AOC is a classist. Sluggo is a man of the people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Maybe the woman has ambitions — political or otherwise. Her current gig could well be just a stepping stone, and perhaps she’s hoping to parlay her good fortune into even more good fortune.

So what? She’s then taking advantage of the opportunity afforded her in this great country (as someone here is always so fond of preaching to us about).

And if indeed she does have her sights set higher, well, then the wide variety and significant amount of media exposure may help (or it may not — who’s to say?).

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    answer this question. how many working class people in America during Covid19 can afford $14,000 on a few clothes and accessories?

these are the people that AOC has pushed to support.
    Every politician pushes to support these people in every campaign and every politician dresses nice.

Stupid criticism. Your criticisms are getting stupider and stupider. You need new things to say.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

She'll win as long as she wants to run. Pelosi said it herself…"they would elect a glass of water if it had a "D" after its name." A lot of dem voters are clueless…they just vote dem. The guy running against Wacky MAxine should be a clear cut choice over her…black, articulate, makes sense. Wacky M has done nothing in 30 years but she will wim because she is a dem. Same with Kim Klacik in Balto. One of the worst cities in the US, dems have done nothing there…but the dummies will vote them back in anyway.

What these people never seem to get is that the never really get anything from their reps. Their neighborhoods never improve, jail terms never go away, drugs are always there, gangs are everywhere.

AOC is nothing new in big city politics. NYC had Bella Abzug…for the people. Wore funny hats talked like a neighborhood loudmouth and never did anything. Great coverage in the NYC tabloids…but did nothing. Adam Clayton Powell was was another "for the people" character. He was found guilty of misappropriating funds and some other legal scandals. Congress refused to seat him or kicked him out and the dummies in Harlem still re-elected him. One of the main streets there is named after him. But he was a brother. Black guy I was in the army with from Indiana was passed over for a promotion so he wrote Adam Clayton Powell because he felt that was his congressman because he was black. He did as much for the army guy as he did for his constituents…nothing.

So AOC isn't all that new. She is just better looking, has loads of charisma, and has the internet to get her message out…something that didn't exist in years gone by.

And no one seems to wonder who is in the background pulling her strings. All these ideas she comes up with aren't from her. Someone is feeding her. Just like her election was beautifully orchestrated (and she was fairly elected). Soros, that Chewbacca guy…I don't know. But there is someone behind her

....and you're still trying to claim that you're not both threatened by and obsessed with her?

She'll win as long as she wants to run. Pelosi said it herself…"they would elect a glass of water if it had a "D" after its name." A lot of dem voters are clueless…they just vote dem. The guy running against Wacky MAxine should be a clear cut choice over her…black, articulate, makes sense. Wacky M has done nothing in 30 years but she will wim because she is a dem. Same with Kim Klacik in Balto. One of the worst cities in the US, dems have done nothing there…but the dummies will vote them back in anyway.

What these people never seem to get is that the never really get anything from their reps. Their neighborhoods never improve, jail terms never go away, drugs are always there, gangs are everywhere.

AOC is nothing new in big city politics. NYC had Bella Abzug…for the people. Wore funny hats talked like a neighborhood loudmouth and never did anything. Great coverage in the NYC tabloids…but did nothing. Adam Clayton Powell was was another "for the people" character. He was found guilty of misappropriating funds and some other legal scandals. Congress refused to seat him or kicked him out and the dummies in Harlem still re-elected him. One of the main streets there is named after him. But he was a brother. Black guy I was in the army with from Indiana was passed over for a promotion so he wrote Adam Clayton Powell because he felt that was his congressman because he was black. He did as much for the army guy as he did for his constituents…nothing.

So AOC isn't all that new. She is just better looking, has loads of charisma, and has the internet to get her message out…something that didn't exist in years gone by.

And no one seems to wonder who is in the background pulling her strings. All these ideas she comes up with aren't from her. Someone is feeding her. Just like her election was beautifully orchestrated (and she was fairly elected). Soros, that Chewbacca guy…I don't know. But there is someone behind her
    They only care about blacks as long as they don't leave the Dem plantation and start thinking for themselves.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Maybe the woman has ambitions — political or otherwise. Her current gig could well be just a stepping stone, and perhaps she’s hoping to parlay her good fortune into even more good fortune.

So what? She’s then taking advantage of the opportunity afforded her in this great country (as someone here is always so fond of preaching to us about).

And if indeed she does have her sights set higher, well, then the wide variety and significant amount of media exposure may help (or it may not — who’s to say?).
    I think this is true. I also don't think her true ambitions will be reached in politics.

It's not that hard to be a rep. You only have to appeal to a small group in your area that probably has a lot in common with you. Maybe sho could make NY city council (probably a cut in pay, so she won't do that.) Mayor, maybe. Doubt if she has the broad appeal for senator or governor. Although Gillebrand made it so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how many working class people during a pandemic can afford $14,000 in clothes and accessories?

you mean these tax cuts..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/14/b...e-tax-cut.html
    First of all, you didn't read the article. Secondly you realize the President spray tans his skin and spends 3+ hours a day prepping his hair. Also, his taxes revealed that he spends a lot more than $14,000 on how he looks. Funny how the right is always most threatened by a woman.

To give you an idea of how dumb Trump has made his supporters: they are now criticizing AOC for her wealth while supporting a literal billionaire

supposed billionaire.

Nonsense, she'll be the President by then