Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299
Results 4,471 to 4,481 of 4481
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sometimes Iíd go to the doctor just for fun before i even had insurance!
    Now Iím there daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is this one of those doctors that has you lie on a couch while he/she takes notes and asks "what do think about that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Is this one of those doctors that has you lie on a couch while he/she takes notes and asks "what do think about that?"
    Kind of off-topic question, but whatever happened to all those "doctors" who would prescribe medical marijuana at the Santa Monica Pier now that pot is legal there?

Nope. Ewing and I have our weekly therapy sessions on Tuesdays. But as you know, I can't discuss what weird things he divulges to me.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Can someone go check on Dave Rubin? I've been hearing reports that he was killed two nights ago by a woman in her early 30's that was just recently elected to Congress.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I love all doctors. The waiting rooms are awesome. Its worth the $10 co-pay to go all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Obama tried his plan and it pretty much did not work like he "promised."
    Factually incorrect.

Obama implemented a broken ragtag policy that was turned from a potentially well thought out and built up plan by the Democrats into a **** show that ****ed over ALL Americans in order to make concessions and appease the Republicans.

Because it was your party that was appeased you wouldn't understand, but your party is anti American. Exhibit number 1...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I love all doctors. The waiting rooms are awesome. Its worth the $10 co-pay to go all the time.
    Well you figure free ambulance (taxi) ride to the doc. Worst case scenario 5 dollar tip for driver If you go fancy and take a fire engine instead.

Then of course your $10 copay visit.

That's pretty much it. At that point just have the k9 unit take you home, that's a great daytime date on a Saturday, cost $15 tops

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Kind of off-topic question, but whatever happened to all those "doctors" who would prescribe medical marijuana at the Santa Monica Pier now that pot is legal there?
    They lost a major source of income. Some people still get medical licenses but not nearly like it was prior to legalization.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because it was your party that was appeased you wouldn't understand, but your party is anti American. Exhibit number 1...

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You mock patriots?

wut