Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 355 of 384 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 5759
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I agree with special here. AOC should be shopping at the salvation army and getting her food at the food bank
    I didn't say anything like that.

there are less expensive clothes that she can get that are still good quality clothing, that normal people can afford..
    normal people are not spending this much on clothing and accessories.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say anything like that.

there are less expensive clothes that she can get that are still good quality clothing, that normal people can afford..
    normal people are not spending this much on clothing and accessories.
    What's your point? She shouldn't buy things that she can afford and that she likes?

Democrats have been against anyone that has been against Obamacare. they've been against Amy Coney Barrett because she could help remove Obamacare.

what do people think of this from AOC.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ver-story-2020
    ACA was stripped by the right before it was released. Even then, it was better than it was now. Its been stripped even more so since then.

The move towards universal Healthcare was the right (and a great) move.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít care and the report was wrong she didnít get gifted a suit
    Does she even own any of those clothes or did she wear them for the magazine cover?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Does she even own any of those clothes or did she wear them for the magazine cover?
    No. Just for the photos then they take them back. There was a claimed that they gifted her one suit. She says that didnít happened and these people claim not to be obsessed with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. Just for the photos then they take them back. There was a claimed that they gifted her one suit. She says that didnít happened and these people claim not to be obsessed with her
    I assumed as much. Clearly they donít know how a photo shoot works.

I said it before, but Ocasio-Cortez has had to put up with a lot of crap from the Yohos, the Specials and the Sluggos of this world, and she has done so with remarkable poise, making these folks look in comparison like pathetic (dare I say also misogynist and racist?) pissants.

Is she perfect? Hell, no. Has she made mistakes? Absolutely (given the circumstances, opposition to Amazon is not one of them).

Will she be able to navigate the pitfalls and temptations that come with all of this attention? Who knows. But at this point Iíd rather her than so many of her other colleagues on the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    What's your point? She shouldn't buy things that she can afford and that she likes?
    You know when I used to make less I used to save up and buy me expensive suits and shoes and I know a lot of women who do as well.

If she can afford it, she can buy and wear whatever the **** she wants, that does not change her vision to help those that are struggling.

Democrats have been against anyone that has been against Obamacare. they've been against Amy Coney Barrett because she could help remove Obamacare.

what do people think of this from AOC.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ver-story-2020
    Thos.is exactly what makes her a great politician. In her mid 30's she already shows more potential than depleting 70 year old trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

how many working class people are spending $14,000 on clothes?

can anyone contradict this?

I'm pretty sure anyone working class person would be able to accept those as gifts..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    ACA was stripped by the right before it was released. Even then, it was better than it was now. Its been stripped even more so since then.

The move towards universal Healthcare was the right (and a great) move.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    X2.

This guy gets it..

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I came to this thread knowing he'd post about this. But like, what more does he have to do? We have 27,000 posts of his submitted as evidence.

This is politics to him. He actually thinks this matters. Why? I have no idea. Sometimes she's a dumb poor bartender. Sometimes she's not? I don't know. Hard to keep the very consistent criticisms of her straight!

FNK, actually, what is the point. What is wrong with what she did? Does she always have to present as a "poor dumb bartender" like the right slanders her as?

The far-right's obsession with her is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I love it.
    This is how they operate. Their opponent is either brain dead or a massive genius to fit the current narrative and they flow seamlessly between the two to the point where the switch can even happen a couple times in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You know when I used to make less I used to save up and buy me expensive suits and shoes and I know a lot of women who do as well.
    Yea, I have designer clothes and I know lots of people who are middle class with designer clothes. You just gotta save up, instead of 3 avg jackets you get 1 nice one.

I'm such a gangsta, designers even design and name clothes after me
    http://sabitnyc.com/shop/naz-bomber

http://sabitnyc.com/shop/naza-woven-shirt

I bet dbroncmo can't say that! [emoji846]

Last edited by nastynice; 10-31-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, I have designer clothes and I know lots of people who are middle class with designer clothes. You just gotta save up, instead of 3 avg jackets you get 1 nice one.

Exactly!

Everybody wants nice things and if you can afford it then go for it.

I used to have 5 leather jackets that cost me between $500-$1000 and at the time I was making about 20 bucks an hour. I saved and saved and bought them, still had enough money to pay rent, food and other necessities, but liked to splurge on jackets.

Ive barely the worn any clothing with a zipper or buttons since March. I love being able to wear nothing but PJs and gym clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.