Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 594 of 610 FirstFirst ... 94494544584592593594595596604 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Wes calls people moron, consistently misunderstands everything he reads.
    Spliff calls people obsessive, follows them around all over the forum.
    Dbroncos says right wing news outlets are biased and full of lies (and they are), doesn't believe left wing news outlets are the same just with different views.
    Crovash wants to spend all of his time debating Christianity despite his claims of not believing it to be truthful.

The best of the worst of PSD are found here on this forum.
    Am I not the worst? Or just not the best of the worst?

Dbroncos says right wing news outlets are biased and full of lies (and they are), doesn't believe left wing news outlets are the same just with different views.
    Crovash wants to spend all of his time debating Christianity despite his claims of not believing it to be truthful.

I will need some evidence to back this claim up. I canít count how many times Iíve said CNN is utter garbage. I donít even watch them because of that. As far as cable news goes, I watch a mixture of Fox, Newsmax, and some MSNBC. They all have their viewpoints and twist and in many cases lie to try to make their point.

I wish these braindead morons respected me more!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I will need some evidence to back this claim up. I canít count how many times Iíve said CNN is utter garbage. I donít even watch them because of that. As far as cable news goes, I watch a mixture of Fox, Newsmax, and some MSNBC. They all have their viewpoints and twist and in many cases lie to try to make their point.
    So you watch Fox despite believing much of it is lies?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Am I not the worst? Or just not the best of the worst?
    You didnít make the cut. While I disagree with youÖ a lotÖ I at least find you to be consistent in your views and most of the time youíre respectful.

You didnít make the cut. While I disagree with youÖ a lotÖ I at least find you to be consistent in your views and most of the time youíre respectful.
    I disagree with the bolded lol, though I try to be respectful to those who are actually engaging in a conversation.

So you watch Fox despite believing much of it is lies?
    They influence policymakers. So yes I watch to stay informed. I donít see how one can be informed and not view the platforms the politicians go on.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I disagree with the bolded lol, though I try to be respectful to those who are actually engaging in a conversation.
    Youíve been a dick in conversations with me before, at least on one occasion, but Iím not the type to get offended over it and Iím not going to call you a bad guy for it. We all have our dick head moments here.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yup. And he goes around here calling other people moron.
    HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHhAhah
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Oh, I thought I was the one who always talks about race?

Mean girls say mean things, I get it. And your list of the uncool kids is impressive. Who does that unless they are on their period, ragging hard? Maxi-Pads, dude, Maxi-pads. For life's little inconveniences. But you still come around here to entertain us, so I thank you. And yes, Florida is still there.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-13-2022 at 11:45 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, I thought I was the one who always talks about race?

Mean girls say mean things, I get it. And your list of the uncool kids is impressive. Who does that unless they are on their period, ragging hard? Maxi-Pads, dude, Maxi-pads. For life's little inconveniences. But you still come around here to entertain us, so I thank you. And yes, Florida is still there.
    Period jokes? Címon Single Digit, youíre supposed to be a brotha from the south side. You gotta be able to hit harder than that.

Period jokes? Címon Single Digit, youíre supposed to be a brotha from the south side. You gotta be able to hit harder than that.
    HAAHHAHA. The first time someone repeated my lines, a little altered, back to me due to their lack of imagination. And you think your top **** doing it. Oh, man. Do your wife just set her beer on top of your head when you are talking to her and say "Yeah, whatever"? I had to ask, dude, because I always get that urge from your post.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-14-2022 at 12:19 AM.

Will Rogers

HAAHHAHA. The first time someone repeated my lines, a little altered, back to me due to their lack of imagination. And you think your top **** doing it. Oh, man. Do your wife just set her beer on top of your head when you are talking to her and say "Yeah, whatever"?
    Hamtree Harrington here thinks his act is being stolen.

HAAHHAHA. The first time someone repeated my lines, a little altered, back to me due to their lack of imagination. And you think your top **** doing it. Oh, man. Do your wife just set her beer on top of your head when you are talking to her and say "Yeah, whatever"? I had to ask, dude, because I always get that urge from your post.
    All I got from this is you picture yourself as Jack's significant other.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Hamtree Harrington here thinks his act is being stolen.

An actor from the thirties movie world. A Black vaudeville. work with Ethel Waters. You are one dumb mf'er but this is interesting. Thanks.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-14-2022 at 12:48 AM.

Will Rogers