Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 534 of 610 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That would likely be a good idea at this time. The thread has reached it's natural end.
    A thread on Ocasio-Cortez is perfectly appropriate. It is what people are posting that is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    A thread on Ocasio-Cortez is perfectly appropriate. It is what people are posting that is the problem.
    yeah how dare anyone ever criticize AOC on anything, ever, she is a saint and a hero and always right no matter what.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yeah how dare anyone ever criticize AOC on anything, ever, she is a saint and a hero and always right no matter what.
    Marjorie Taylor Greene says something stupid everyday and she doesn't get nearly the amount of traction here AOC does.

Or do you want to continue arguing for the next 50 pages about how AOC was supposed to feel on the day of the insurrection?

Just let it go and move on.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-26-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Or do you want to continue arguing for the next 50 pages about how AOC was supposed to feel on the day of the insurrection?

Yes, please; letís do move on.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Marjorie Taylor Greene says something stupid everyday and she doesn't get nearly this amount of traction here.

I have no problem criticizing Greene and Boebert, I've mentioned them lately too.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That would likely be a good idea at this time. The thread has reached it's natural end.
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem criticizing Greene and Boebert, I've mentioned them lately too.
    Do Greene and Boebert go on public record more often than AOC saying things that deserve to be criticized? I think thatís an easy Yes do you agree?

And if you do agree, what proportion of your posts are made criticizing them vs. AOC? Would you say 2% for Greene/Boebert and 98% AOC?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Do Greene and Boebert go on public record more often than AOC saying things that deserve to be criticized? I think thatís an easy Yes do you agree?

And if you do agree, what proportion of your posts are made criticizing them vs. AOC? Would you say 2% for Greene/Boebert and 98% AOC?
    I donít get it. You agree with closing this thread because it has run itís natural course, and then you proceed to spar with the one person who has contributed the most to its demise.

I've seen AOC get more media attention so it's easier to see when she says something stupid or that deserves to be criticized. it's only been like since the election since I've even known who Boebert is from what I remember.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I donít get it. You agree with closing this thread because it has run itís natural course, and then you proceed to spar with the one person who has contributed the most to its demise.
    discussing politicians in a politics section on a forum, imagine that.

can you show me anything at all that you have criticized AOC for, come on, take part in the conversation.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

I've seen AOC get more media attention so it's easier to see when she says something stupid or that deserves to be criticized. it's only been like since the election since I've even known who Boebert is from what I remember.
    Thatís because the media you watch focuses on AOC and not Boebert.

AOC is hardly in the news compared to Greene.

Again, would you say you evenly criticize the 2, even though Greene is out in public saying idiotic things on a more regular basis?

Again, would you say you evenly criticize the 2, even though Greene is out in public saying idiotic things on a more regular basis?
    Is she or is there just so much, much, much more liberal media out there?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

this is simply not true. multiple media routinely cover AOC and her opinions including things that have nothing at all to do with her.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Where he gets his news, she, Corie Bush, Ilhan get demonize every day.

Anytime those right wing talking heads attack the left, guess who picture they show?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers