Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 509 of 515 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 7712
    I don't want to bump the Omar thread because that thread was gross.

But if you're Rep. Omar, why still be a Democrat?

Shameful response from the party and now the far-right pile on is flying.

Perhaps the only politician in either the House or Senate that you could argue is "brave" to any capacity. Consistently amazing politics too.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I don't want to bump the Omar thread because that thread was gross.

But if you're Rep. Omar, why still be a Democrat?

Shameful response from the party and now the far-right pile on is flying.

Perhaps the only politician in either the House or Senate that you could argue is "brave" to any capacity. Consistently amazing politics too.
    I’m surprised that Trump isn’t defending her. He said something very similar and he stood by it. He was asked about how something Putin did and how bad it was and he equated it by saying “you think we’re so innocent”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...tin/index.html

She kicks the sacred cow. Never question the goodness of America with inconvenient truths.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I also find it funny when they go after her or a Democrat as being anti-Semitic meanwhile they are sitting next to Marge Greene aka Jewish space laser lady.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I quoted what she said, which lacks more information.

"seeking asylum at any US border is a 100% legal method of arrival"

this is not really accurate, there are ports of entry one has to claim asylum. not simply anywhere across the border.
    WhyTF are you so pathologically unable to answer a direct question when it challenges your pet narrative?

Did Ocasio-Cortez say what you said she said? I’ll answer for you since you are far, far too much of a cowardly cockwomble to do so.

No.
    Last edited by Crovash; 06-12-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. How many??? Do we just keep letting them in no matter how talented they are???

They are taking jobs from our people right here ……how can you not see that???

Bottom line…their countries have failed them and we are footing the bill for that failure……how can you not see that???

Just because they are nice people and it may seem like the humanitarian thing to do does not mean we can keep affording to do it. These people are coming from screwed up countries that have been screwed up for years and have shown no signs of improving (or curbing their population growth). Why do we have to keep footing the bill???
    This is an odd point to be making when there are like 10 million vacant job openings in the US currently.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is an odd point to be making when there are like 10 million vacant job openings in the US currently.
    Common sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why didn’t you note that everyone should criticize Harris for making an “incomplete” statement?

when is whataboutism ok?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Stop these ridiculous unemployment payments ant other absurd social programs and force Americans to take these jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    when is whataboutism ok?
    Special chose to tell us we should criticize AOC's statement. Her statement was a response to Harris's statement. So he must have seen both. Harris's statement was incomplete in the same way AOC's was. I am curious why he picked on AOC. He can criticize both if he wants. One might think he's biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Stop these ridiculous unemployment payments ant other absurd social programs and force Americans to take these jobs.
    Or the immigrants could do them. Also, there’s a certain irony in you constantly saying “if you don’t like how little you get paid quit” and then they did that and now you’re complaining that they quit.

Why didn’t you note that everyone should criticize Harris for making an “incomplete” statement?

they either know is not accurate or they push this nonsense knowing people are dumb enough to believe it's all true. it's politics and it helps them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    WhyTF are you so pathologically unable to answer a direct question when it challenges your pet narrative?

Did Ocasio-Cortez say what you said she said? I’ll answer for you since you are far, far too much of a cowardly cockwomble to do so.

No.
    I never said that AOC said, these don't matter.

I quoted what she said. she did not provide an accurate enough account of asylum, either stupid on her part or on purpose because it has clearly manipulated some.

seeking asylum is legal, but not anywhere along the border. that is when everything is normal, rather than now when the border is overwhelmed and a problem, which is why Kamala Harris said what she did.

Special chose to tell us we should criticize AOC's statement. Her statement was a response to Harris's statement. So he must have seen both. Harris's statement was incomplete in the same way AOC's was. I am curious why he picked on AOC. He can criticize both if he wants. One might think he's biased.
    Harris main statement was not to come. that is something that should be said right now, there is a crisis at the border whether some Democrats want to admit it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they either know is not accurate or they push this nonsense knowing people are dumb enough to believe it's all true. it's politics and it helps them.
    Who knows what isn’t accurate?