Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 473 of 485 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7265
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Her intentions can't be both? Can't she be a person who wants to help people and further her political career at the same time?

Its good you can get into other people's heads and determine their motivation for them.
    Impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you want to ignore her intentions, go ahead.

I said good for her to help.
    No ones ignoring it, we just want to see where she said she doesnt care about texans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

OK, thanks!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

except nothing supports this.

I've given her credit before, while also admitting that she was attractive. yet as I've said before people would rather ignore that and stick to a different narrative.
    But nothing supports any claimed ulterior motives for helping texans, but you believe that.

oh oh, I wonder what ulterior moves AOC is doing when she insists that Cuomo be investigated for sexual misconduct. She committing the ultimate sin of going after someone in her own party. She even criticizing Biden's policies both here and overseas.

Any love from our republican posters? Any love from the moderates?
    Last edited by WES445; 02-28-2021 at 03:49 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I am more worried about the intentions of republican and moderate dem than her. I like politicians who use good deeds for their political agenda than those who stroke the fires of division for politician gain. Sign a bill that betters my life or help those in need by doing charity work for a hidden agenda, fine. It better than bombing, ignoring social issues, throwing rallies for donations, or going to Cancun during a state emergency..

You are attacking her for being a politician, who, as a group, always has political agenda for the things they do. Why don't you yell at your dog for barking
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Sending more time questioning AOC's charity efforts than Cruz skipping town for a vacation during a state emergency. That is why it is a waste of valuable time arguing with this self-serving, no reason on God's green earth for being a self-righteous silly arse person.

partisan hack accusing us of being political hacks. No damn shame with political fools.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-28-2021 at 04:15 PM.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sending more time questioning AOC's charity efforts than Cruz skipping town for a vacation during a state emergency. That is why it is a waste of valuable time arguing with this self-serving, no reason on God's green earth for being a self-righteous silly arse person.

partisan hack accusing us of being political hacks. No damn shame with political fools.
    Yet he'll continue to be one of the most interacted with posters on this entire forum. People just can't help themselves from slowing down and gawking at a giant car wreck.

What were Cruz's intention when he abandoned his people?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Her intentions can't be both? Can't she be a person who wants to help people and further her political career at the same time?

Its good you can get into other people's heads and determine their motivation for them.
    it would be better if politicians wanted to help, not because of something political. both sides do it, and it should be called out more often.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    But nothing supports any claimed ulterior motives for helping texans, but you believe that.
    a Democrat from New York wanting to help people in Texas (Republican state) with something a Republican did, a Republican (Ted Cruz) she has gone after already, after showing that she has wanted to flip Texas blue. but apparently lets ignore that. naive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh oh, I wonder what ulterior moves AOC is doing when she insists that Cuomo be investigated for sexual misconduct. She committing the ultimate sin of going after someone in her own party. She even criticizing Biden's policies both here and overseas.

Any love from our republican posters? Any love from the moderates?
    she deserves credit for good things she has done.

but that doesn't eliminate criticism for other things.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am more worried about the intentions of republican and moderate dem than her. I like politicians who use good deeds for their political agenda than those who stroke the fires of division for politician gain. Sign a bill that betters my life or help those in need by doing charity work for a hidden agenda, fine. It better than bombing, ignoring social issues, throwing rallies for donations, or going to Cancun during a state emergency..

You are attacking her for being a politician, who, as a group, always has political agenda for the things they do. Why don't you yell at your dog for barking
    both sides do this related to bills, including AOC.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...r-funding-bill
    Four House Democrats on Tuesday evening bucked party leadership and voted against a bill to provide $4.5 billion in emergency border funding.

The Democrats who voted against the bill were Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (Mass.) and Rashida Tlaib (Mich.)

it's not about helping Americans, it's often politics.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I said Ted Cruz was wrong, repeatedly.

of course what he was wrong and deserves to be criticized. is that going to cause a debate here, are people going to tell me that I'm wrong for saying he was wrong? of course not, so what is there to keep debating.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    What were Cruz's intention when he abandoned his people?
    show me where I supported what he did,. you know I said he was wrong, right. please pay attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯