Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 257 of 268 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4016
  1. #3841
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,917
    What the hell is a "humane" border?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  2. #3842
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That's it………

    "But we don’t leave the things we love". AOC

    One line on a tweet and that's the proof that she has something positive to say about the USA?

    Find out if she likes apple pie too. That should be all the proof you need. That will seal the deal.

    Is she Catholic? Maybe we can put her in for sainthood.

  3. #3843
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    46,878
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    It's hilarious that someone as obsessed with her as he is keeps banging this "she never says anything positive about the US" drum.

    Then again maybe he doesn't follow the news as much as he pretends to.
    People now think opinion is news. So if you follow just Fox or just MSNBC all day, you’ll think claims like that are fact.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3844
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    46,878
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    What the hell is a "humane" border?
    I hope one where kids aren’t dying in custody, separated from parents, people are getting basic needs met while awaiting trial and border agents are going around dumping out water rations left by aid groups.

    Something like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #3845
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,917
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #3846
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    28,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    That's it………

    "But we don’t leave the things we love". AOC

    One line on a tweet and that's the proof that she has something positive to say about the USA?

    Find out if she likes apple pie too. That should be all the proof you need. That will seal the deal.

    Is she Catholic? Maybe we can put her in for sainthood.
    Yes, that's clearly proof she has something positive to say. Especially since you've gone around saying she has nothing positive to say about the US.

    You have egg on your face. Go wash it off and come back in here and try your sarcasm again, it did not work this time.

  7. #3847
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes, that's clearly proof she has something positive to say. Especially since you've gone around saying she has nothing positive to say about the US.

    You have egg on your face. Go wash it off and come back in here and try your sarcasm again, it did not work this time.
    Yeah. I've learned my lesson.

    Patrick Henry
    Paul Revere
    Thomas Jefferson
    John Adama
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    They're all in the same vein.

    Boy, do I have egg on y face.

    I'll never live this one down.

  8. #3848
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    That's it………

    "But we don’t leave the things we love". AOC

    One line on a tweet and that's the proof that she has something positive to say about the USA?

    Find out if she likes apple pie too. That should be all the proof you need. That will seal the deal.

    Is she Catholic? Maybe we can put her in for sainthood.
    lol, isn't this all this guys been demanding for a few weeks, now it aggravates him?

    Sluggo, the gift that just keeps on giving, lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #3849
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,264
    I think the tweet that said I Heart NY was a good one. Very direct and while not explicitly the US, it is a scientific fact that NY is within and part of the US.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #3850
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27,384
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think the tweet that said I Heart NY was a good one. Very direct and while not explicitly the US, it is a scientific fact that NY is within and part of the US.
    The fact that he asks for such stupid **** as tho it means anything is already entertaining enough to begin with, but watching him respond to valade, lmaoo
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #3851
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    46,878
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Glad that’s funny to you. Lovely.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #3852
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    28,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. I've learned my lesson.

    Patrick Henry
    Paul Revere
    Thomas Jefferson
    John Adams
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    They're all in the same vein.

    Boy, do I have egg on y face.

    I'll never live this one down.
    No-one said they are all in the same vein. Someone did however say she never says anything good about the US. That person was wrong. Hopefully we never have to hear that she never says anything good about the US ever again.

  13. #3853
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No-one said they are all in the same vein. Someone did however say she never says anything good about the US. That person was wrong. Hopefully we never have to hear that she never says anything good about the US ever again.
    And you feel that the brat saying……

    "But we don’t leave the things we love". AOC

    At the end of a tweet is sufficien enough to prove she can say somethiong good about the country?

    That's it.

    Well, I never should have lumped her in with the group……

    Patrick Henry
    Paul Revere
    Thomas Jefferson
    John Adams
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    She probably doesn't know who those other people are. Jefferson, maybe. The others, not so sure.

    She probably is aware of Samuel Adams. He used to be in the cooler right next to Stella Artois. Probably thinks they are married or something.

  14. #3854
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    46,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    And you feel that the brat saying……

    "But we don’t leave the things we love". AOC

    At the end of a tweet is sufficien enough to prove she can say somethiong good about the country?

    That's it.

    Well, I never should have lumped her in with the group……

    Patrick Henry
    Paul Revere
    Thomas Jefferson
    John Adams
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    She probably doesn't know who those other people are. Jefferson, maybe. The others, not so sure.

    She probably is aware of Samuel Adams. He used to be in the cooler right next to Stella Artois. Probably thinks they are married or something.
    Oh grow up. She sees things that need fixing (like an adult) and ran for office to try and fix them.

    What’s she supposed to do, grope a flag, chant “USA” while allowing corporations to corrupt DC to be your approved version of patriotic?

    This is lingering Bush era garbage that if you find any fault in our country you must not love it and you should leave instead of fixing it. That’s not how it works and you can read any constitutional amendment to see what was done when someone didn’t show blind love of their country like a child does to their mommy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #3855
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Oh grow up. She sees things that need fixing (like an adult) and ran for office to try and fix them.

    What’s she supposed to do, grope a flag, chant “USA” while allowing corporations to corrupt DC to be your approved version of patriotic?

    This is lingering Bush era garbage that if you find any fault in our country you must not love it and you should leave instead of fixing it. That’s not how it works and you can read any constitutional amendment to see what was done when someone didn’t show blind love of their country like a child does to their mommy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if you find any fault in our country????


    That's all these turds do.

    AOC all on her own has caused her district thousands of jobs and major modernization projects. She cost her city billions of $$$$. She's fixing thigs just great.

    The other one wins the immigration lottery (twice) and she complains all the time.

    On day 1, Tlaib calls the president of the US an MFer and swears to impeach. On day one.

    The other one doesn't need browns who don't want to be brown or blacks who don't want to be black.

    You like these women … fine. You're choice. They were all duly elected.

    My opinion…the country would all be much better off if they all just went away,. They're trash.

    Bonus point…

    How many people in the us (or even here) could name 4 other freshmen congressionals? Not many, I'm betting. So why do these 4 get all the love?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •