Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 268 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4016
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,596

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Thoughts on her? I don’t think she’s ready for prime time and doesn’t really seem that smart listening to her.

    Also accused Ben Shapiro of this:

    https://twitter.com/ocasio2018/statu...137827328?s=21

    Shapiro asked her for a debate and offered 10k towards her charity to debate him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,360
    She won a primary in a congressional district in NY. I don't know how relevant she will be by 2020. I am reminded of Dave Brat. How relevant is he now?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,049
    Thanks to the two-party being so crappy, we got Trump and now a socialist. People don't trust these parties to the point that they grasp at anything that is different. The right try something different in Trump, now it's the left turn. The middle of the road, corporation tainted politic ain't cutting it anymore.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,090
    She is a novice at politics and at times it shows, but I do like some of her policies, but she is not well versed in foreign affairs and needs to educate herself on that.

    And Ben Shapiro is a smart dude, but he basically said I will ignore anything bad trump in order to have a conservative appoint judges.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    13,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Thoughts on her? I don’t think she’s ready for prime time and doesn’t really seem that smart listening to her.

    Also accused Ben Shapiro of this:

    https://twitter.com/ocasio2018/statu...137827328?s=21

    Shapiro asked her for a debate and offered 10k towards her charity to debate him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you posted the wrong link. that tweet doesn't accuse shapiro of anything.

    I'm pretty sure she's smarter than well the average PSD poster.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    She is a novice at politics and at times it shows, but I do like some of her policies, but she is not well versed in foreign affairs and needs to educate herself on that.

    And Ben Shapiro is a smart dude, but he basically said I will ignore anything bad trump in order to have a conservative appoint judges.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ben Shapiro is a smug twit.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    72,698
    Some chud who is not a politician challenges a soon-to-be congressmen to a debate and congressman laughs him off.

    Think about that statement. If this was any other duo it wouldn't have ever reached anyone's radar. Has this ever happened before?

    Why does he think he should be taken seriously? Why does he think she should accept? It literally makes no sense. Anyone suggesting she should give Shapiro the time of day is being an idiot.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Some chud who is not a politician challenges a soon-to-be congressmen to a debate and congressman laughs him off.

    Think about that statement. If this was any other duo it wouldn't have ever reached anyone's radar. Has this ever happened before?

    Why does he think he should be taken seriously? Why does he think she should accept? It literally makes no sense. Anyone suggesting she should give Shapiro the time of day is being an idiot.
    It’s not that she blew him off it’s that she accuses Shapiro of sexism. Read her response and get back to me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    72,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It’s not that she blew him off it’s that she accuses Shapiro of sexism. Read her response and get back to me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw her responses last night.

    Maybe a stretch, maybe not. Why anyone would care so much that they'd create a thread about this in the politics forum is beyond me.

    The fact the Shapiro thinks he has the right to challenge her to a debate says something about how he perceives her. I really don't think it's unlike catcalls. This doesn't happen to other people. I don't think Ben is doing this to someone who isn't a young woman And the fact that she's getting hounded by all his chud followers further leads credibility to her feeling. She's being harassed for not accepting. It's nonsense.

    Ben can **** off.

    This is all so silly. The things y'all get upset about....
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I saw her responses last night.

    Maybe a stretch, maybe not. Why anyone would care so much that they'd create a thread about this in the politics forum is beyond me.

    The fact the Shapiro thinks he has the right to challenge her to a debate says something about how he perceives her. I really don't think it's unlike catcalls. This doesn't happen to other people. I don't think Ben is doing this to someone who isn't a young woman And the fact that she's getting hounded by all his chud followers further leads credibility to her feeling. She's being harassed for not accepting. It's nonsense.

    Ben can **** off.

    This is all so silly. The things y'all get upset about....
    Ben offered to pay thousands of dollars to debate David Hogg but keep defending your socialist candidate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ben offered to pay thousands of dollars to debate David Hogg but keep defending your socialist candidate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol so your defense to a sexism claim is that he challenged someone who could be his son to a debate. Big man over there.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    72,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ben offered to pay thousands of dollars to debate David Hogg but keep defending your socialist candidate
    OK. Your point? That's a little weird because Hogg is a teenager but that's still very different. David Hogg is just a guy, like Ben. Not a soon-to-be member of Congress. They're peers. Ben is not a peer of AOC.


    We get it. Ben Shapiro has to pay people to hang out with him.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,360
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    OK. Your point? That's a little weird because Hogg is a teenager but that's still very different. David Hogg is just a guy, like Ben. Not a soon-to-be member of Congress. They're peers. Ben is not a peer of AOC.


    We get it. Ben Shapiro has to pay people to hang out with him.
    Lol. Bengie got lucky that Candice Owens stepped in to try to shield him from the sexism charges. The voters of her district (I assume we’re not going to pretend like that district won’t stay Democratic) felt she was good enough but Bengie didn’t think she deserved it so he puts an artificial hurdle that no other candidate faces in her way.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,127
    She is the new blood of the socialist party. Everything free, blah blah blah. I love her passion, but not her policies, she also seems confrontational, but that could be because she isn't seasoned yet. She clearly wants any capitalistic policy gone, so her goals aren't a reality. But, extremes need to make it to a recognizable level sometimes, to check the system.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,049
    What was your expectation when you made this thread?

Page 1 of 268 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •