Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 337 of 349 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5233
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I just did....and certainly don't need your permission or blessing. Thanks a bunch though.
    but you're wrong so you haven't.

NEWS FLASH: delusional poster continues to be delusional.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Hey all, seems it was a fun day. A few things.

1. Trolling/baiting/and insults are still against forum rules

2. The report feature isnt a weapon, I'd suggest that if you are reporting that you arent engaging in the same behaviors in that very conversation.

Thank you much, that's all.

*against forum rules but only selectively enforced

**report feature can absolutely be used as a weapon, especially by those who can't otherwise hold their own in a conversation

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I got a warning a few weeks ago because I told imaginary people to eat a dick multiple times for weaponizing John Lewis' words in bad faith to counter everything he actually stood for. I guess they thought I was a homophobe? I'd imagine most actual homophobes haven't been nicked for it...

But I digress. A silly anecdote.

Benny is cool.

And I was once a super mod.

But like...this site isn't thriving. This subforum is. We all know each other. We've all been here for years. If we didn't like how people were behaving we'd leave. Leave this forum alone. We don't need more moderation. Who cares? We're all adults.

Seriously...

No zoomer would be caught dead on a message board!!

My two cents.
    HELLO

....but the mods protect us from so much bad, bad stuff!

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    What the hell happened? It didn't seem like this thread was "that" off the rails.. just the same level of off the rails as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I got a warning a few weeks ago because I told imaginary people to eat a dick multiple times for weaponizing John Lewis' words in bad faith to counter everything he actually stood for. I guess they thought I was a homophobe? I'd imagine most actual homophobes haven't been nicked for it...

But I digress. A silly anecdote.

Benny is cool.

And I was once a super mod.

But like...this site isn't thriving. This subforum is. We all know each other. We've all been here for years. If we didn't like how people were behaving we'd leave. Leave this forum alone. We don't need more moderation. Who cares? We're all adults.

Seriously...

No zoomer would be caught dead on a message board!!

My two cents.
    All I'll say is that we have to deal with reported posts, and that was far and away the most fun I've had writing a warning. The fact that it was addressed to manram was also not lost on me.

For the record, "manram" is an homage to Manny Ramirez. Nothing more. I joined this site for the Red Sox forum so long ago that I'm hardly even a Red Sox fan any more. I do love how dumb my name is. I begged SI to let me change my name for years and he said ManRam was all he'd accept. I love it! But yeah...I'm happy you at least found some humor in it.

Love to know who narc'd
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    *against forum rules but only selectively enforced

**report feature can absolutely be used as a weapon, especially by those who can't otherwise hold their own in a conversation
    1. Agreed. I think it is better this way than every one already being banned (this includes myself lol). I prefer that it is selectively enforced as little as possible here.

2. Yes it can be. I would hope we have a mod here that understands this and posts something like a general warning to the forum in a thread instead of infracting others that have been tattled on in this manner (I hope at least...).

For the record, "manram" is an homage to Manny Ramirez. Nothing more. I joined this site for the Red Sox forum so long ago that I'm hardly even a Red Sox fan any more. I do love how dumb my name is. I begged SI to let me change my name for years and he said ManRam was all he'd accept. I love it! But yeah...I'm happy you at least found some humor in it.

Love to know who narc'd
    I dig it

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    What the hell happened? It didn't seem like this thread was "that" off the rails.. just the same level of off the rails as usual.
    Just trying to give a heads up. I made two points, they might be related.

Since I asked who narc'd knowing that's a dumb question that I won't get the answer to...I'l say the only posts I've narc'd (at least that I can remember) in the last years and years is Sluggo's blatantly Islamaphobic ones. I think snitching on an online forum is incredibly stupid but yeah...the dude HATES Muslims

Please delete this post for being off-topic!

But honestly...and discussion other than the brain dead AOC convos is more worthwhile of all our time
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I dig it
    What sounds more like a 12 year old made it?

ManRam

or

ManRamForPrez24
    HELLO

Love to know who narc'd
    No one narc'd. I made an honest reply to your post that I was infracted for. I assume your post was viewed and infracted because I was the one that got narc'd on.