Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 512 of 515 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 7712
  1. #7666
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,764
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The Trump supporting conservative posters on this site in 2016, who all argued Trump wasn't against legal immigration but only illegal immigration and that he wasn't going to do anything to legal immigration... shortly before he started reducing legal immigration.
    thanks
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #7667
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He's always been against legal immigration. They all have.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The Trump supporting conservative posters on this site in 2016 (to include Special), who all argued Trump wasn't against legal immigration but only illegal immigration and that he wasn't going to do anything to legal immigration... shortly before he started reducing legal immigration.
    nope.

    this was never the case while Trump was President. if Trump was against legal immigration he would have wanted to stop it.

    Trump also said he wanted merit based immigration, contradicting that he is against legal immigration.

  3. #7668
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Imagine having to dance around what you believe in as much as FNK.

    Just say what you really feel.

    "I'm against all forms of immigration into this country I don't live in". It's easy. It would save us all so much time. You wouldn't have to do this song and dance about semantics every time you try to get yourself outraged over something!
    stop claiming to know what I mean, I know damn well what I mean.

    sick and tired of gullible leftists brainwashed into believe something that they were told simply must be true instead.

  4. #7669
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nope.

    this was never the case while Trump was President. if Trump was against legal immigration he would have wanted to stop it.

    Trump also said he wanted merit based immigration, contradicting that he is against legal immigration.
    I'm not getting into this with you again. He was against legal immigration. He tried to stop legal immigrants from entering the country. You're argument is because he didn't stop all of them he somehow wasn't against it. That's a dumb take.

  5. #7670
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm not getting into this with you again. He was against legal immigration. He tried to stop legal immigrants from entering the country. You're argument is because he didn't stop all of them he somehow wasn't against it. That's a dumb take.
    no it's not. show me where Trump wanted to stop all legal immigration and you would have a point.

    I can show you were Trump did want legal immigration.

  6. #7671
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no it's not. show me where Trump wanted to stop all legal immigration and you would have a point.

    I can show you were Trump did want legal immigration.
    I didn't say he wanted to stop all legal immigration, I said he tried to stop legal immigrants from entering the country. There's a difference.

  7. #7672
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,216
    Are you going to say sorry?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #7673
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I didn't say he wanted to stop all legal immigration, I said he tried to stop legal immigrants from entering the country. There's a difference.
    you said, "He was against legal immigration."

    that is not true or at least misleading.

    Trump wanted merit based legal immigration.

  9. #7674
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never said that is what she said..
    You lie. End of discussion.

  10. #7675
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You lie. End of discussion.
    nope. I used quotations where appropriate.

  11. #7676
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you said, "He was against legal immigration."

    that is not true or at least misleading.

    Trump wanted merit based legal immigration.
    He is. You are confusing that with "he's against all legal immigration".

  12. #7677
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He is. You are confusing that with "he's against all legal immigration".
    then you need to include something like the word some, he was against some legal immigration, or wanted less legal immigration.

  13. #7678
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    then you need to include something like the word some, he was against some legal immigration, or wanted less legal immigration.
    And I was told he didn't in 2016. I was told he was only going to crack down on illegal immigration. That turned out to be a lie.

  14. #7679
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,216
    Special lied.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #7680
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,367
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He is. You are confusing that with "he's against all legal immigration".


    While refugees are not all legal immigration, the data is clear that Trump had FAR fewer legal immigration than previous administrations. And it wasn't just COVID. This was pre-COVID as well.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •