Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 344 of 349 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5233
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You haven't even been responding to what I say lol. Do I need to quote a page back for you because multiple quotes and holding by crovash didn't do the trick? What do I need to show? You bashing a whole identity like Muslims in Omar thread? I have shared those too but again it's always the same denial from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't bring up Omar today…you did. I try not to think about her let alone bring her up.

But since you did, answer me this……

Assuming Omar gets some seniority in the House, and given our commitments on the Middle East, would you be comfortable with her serving on any committees dealing with our military, or defense budget, or making decisions in the Middle East or having access to any of our confidential military operations, secrets, policies, tactics etc. Would you be be OPK with having her involved in any of these capacities???

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I didn't bring up Omar today…you did. I try not to think about her let alone bring her up.

Assuming Omar gets some seniority in the House, and given our commitments on the Middle East, would you be comfortable with her serving on any committees dealing with our military, or defense budget, or making decisions in the Middle East or having access to any of our confidential military operations, secrets, policies, tactics etc. Would you be be OPK with having her involved in any of these capacities???

Just wondering.
    If she gains a position which is given access to this info, then of course she should have access to it, lol!

She's east African btw, not middle eastern. Minor tidbit..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Just wondering.
    Thank you, this is the standard you have for some whether it's like with aoc recently or just hearing Omar you jump to this. This isn't just me saying it's what you do, I just am pointing out the reality of your posts and quoting them.

I don't think of women/Muslims/minorities as lesser so I have no issues with this as I have covered before compared to many other politicians I font get what the issue would be.

Last edited by mngopher35; 08-03-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Thank you, this is the standard you have for some whether it's like with aoc recently or just hearing Omar you jump to this. This isn't just me saying it's what you do, I just am pointing out the reality of your posts and quoting them.

I don't think of women/Muslims/minorities as lesser so I have no issues with this as I have covered before compared to many other politicians I font get what the issue would be.

If you are comfortable with her in a position of high access to our government then you are very naive. Extremely naive.

And, again, " with aoc recently" I've paid her compliments for her speech and sided with her against Yoho. She was mistreated. Yet, some of you, are still all over me. The difference between you and I is that I operate in reality, you, in a dream world.

"I don't think of women/Muslims/minorities as lesser"…… great. Something we can agree on. I don't either.

And you are welcome.

If you are comfortable with her in a position of high access to our government then you are very naive. Extremely naive.

And, again, " with aoc recently" I've paid her compliments for her speech and sided with her against Yoho. She was mistreated. Yet, some of you, are still all over me. The difference between you and I is that I operate in reality, you, in a dream world.

"I don't think of women/Muslims/minorities as lesser"…… great. Something we can agree on. I don't either.

And you are welcome.
    Why I am I naive for this?

You were misrepresenting what aoc said multiple times. Multiple posters even ha to try and point it out.

We don't agree on that and I have quoted you before making it clear. As I said before you often claim you do ____ but your actual posts often tell a different story.

You were misrepresenting what aoc said multiple times. Multiple posters even ha to try and point it out.

We don't agree on that and I have quoted you before making it clear. As I said before you often claim you do ____ but your actual posts often tell a different story.

You are naive if you trust Omar at higher levels of our government. Very naive. I doubt very much if top ranking dems in the house trust her.

You are naive if you trust Omar at higher levels of our government. Very naive. I doubt very much if top ranking dems in the house trust her.
    The question is, why?

The question is, why?

I think she is a Muslim first and foremost and before anything else. For a lot pf Muslims, there are no borders, there is just Islam. I see her as one of those people. It is akin to having someone in your government that is loyal to another government.

Would you have been comfortable with her being aware of the Soulemani air strike in advance??? I wouldn't.

I would feel the same way about Catholics or Jews. I just don't see that in any of those religions like I do is some Muslims.

Why this would offend anyone…I don't know.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I think she is a Muslim first and foremost and before anything else. For a lot pf Muslims, there are no borders, there is just Islam. I see her as one of those people. It is akin to having someone in your government that is loyal to another government.

Would you have been comfortable with her being aware of the Soulemani air strike in advance??? I wouldn't.

I would feel the same way about Catholics or Jews. I just don't see that in any of those religions like I do is some Muslims.

Why this would offend anyone…I don't know.
    This has been covered and you never answer again. Like I said Muslim is the issue, you view her as Muslim first but never explain why. What's the big issue?

I have given a clear example of this potus using religion with a photo op of him holding a bible and them clearing peaceful protestors to do it with force/authority currently ink os country. That's more dangerous/ridiculous than anything I have seen from her. He regularly complains about things like needing to say Christmas too. Tons of politicians in this country use religion often in their reasoning/speeches/actions.

This has been covered and you never answer again. Like I said Muslim is the issue, you view her as Muslim first but never explain why. What's the big issue?

I have given a clear example of this potus using religion with a photo op of him holding a bible and them clearing peaceful protestors to do it with force/authority currently ink os country. That's more dangerous/ridiculous than anything I have seen from her. He regularly complains about things like needing to say Christmas too. Tons of politicians in this country use religion often in their reasoning/speeches/actions.

Bolded 1…listen to what she says.

Bolded 2…Peaceful protestors??? They weren't peaceful. They were clearly told to leave. Videos show the officers being pelted with rocks and bottles.

Do you think being a Christian affects Trumps policies because he has a bible???? I just don't see it.

And why the defense for this woman??? She has clearly spewed anti US babble several times.

Trump is a Christian like I am wealthy...or hairy...or good looking...or, well you get it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Bolded 1…listen to what she says.

Bolded 2…Peaceful protestors??? They weren't peaceful. They were clearly told to leave. Videos show the officers being pelted with rocks and bottles.

Do you think being a Christian affects Trumps policies because he has a bible???? I just don't see it.

And why the defense for this woman??? She has clearly spewed anti US babble several times.
    You have in no way explained the issue with her. I have heard her talk, much prefer it to the potus. Same as her tweets.

They were asked to leave so he could do a religious photo op and then force was used then justified because "some people". This is still pushing religion in gross form.

I think trump caters to the Christian voters like many politicians and is much more drastic in pushing it than Omar hers in an official level. I gave a pretty clear example of this even.

I defend her from people with extreme double standards like yourself who can't explain in any way why you make these claims about not trusting her. Also between us I am thinking she is only representative of one of our states. The real question is why all the hatred and focusing on her and others like aoc and twisting their words without giving clear examples then defend trump doing bad things you just claimed you wouldn't accept from others?

Last edited by mngopher35; 08-03-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Trump is a Christian like I am wealthy...or hairy...or good looking...or, well you get it
    I agree, I don't think he is Christian in reality either.

He held a bible that makes him Christian send by god to get rid of the child milestones in a global conspiracy.

Hes essentially saying that if your baseline approach is to trust a muslim at face value then you are incorrect in your approach. He is saying if you weren't naive then your baseline approach would be to not trust muslims. Because he believes muslims are just untrustworthy until proven otherwise.

This approach of his does not apply to everyone, such as Christian's or jews, but it does apply to muslims. I wonder what other "categories" fall on his untrustworthy list.

Prius drivers?

Muslims and Prius drivers. Sounds reasonable.

Hes a bigot, but hes confused as to why anyone ever says so.

Even more reasonable.

Great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 08-03-2020 at 09:33 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train