Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 510 of 515 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 7712

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Harris main statement was not to come. that is something that should be said right now, there is a crisis at the border whether some Democrats want to admit it or not.
    There is a crisis in my life if I am a legitimate asylum seeker. A deadly crisis. Talk about playing politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who knows what isn’t accurate?

I already provided what is accurate about asylum.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I already provided what is accurate about asylum.
    Do you think AOC statement implied that you shouldn’t follow the rules for asylum if you come? I think by mentioning asylum it implied that you should follow the asylum rules.

I think Harris’ statement which just said don’t come implied that those seeking asylum the correct way weren’t welcome.

I’m still curious why you didn’t call out Harris for not qualifying her statement when some people coming have legitimate cases. Aren’t you for legal immigration?

Last edited by ewing; 06-14-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Or the immigrants could do them. Also, there’s a certain irony in you constantly saying “if you don’t like how little you get paid quit” and then they did that and now you’re complaining that they quit.
    Workers should push for their own success but only in a way that allows them to be exploited.

Do you think AOC statement implied that you shouldn’t follow the rules for asylum if you come? I think by mentioning asylum it implied that you should follow the asylum rules.

I think Harris’ statement which just said don’t come implied that those seeking asylum the correct way weren’t welcome.

I’m still curious why you didn’t call out Harris for not qualifying her statement when some people coming have legitimate cases. Aren’t you for legal immigration?

this again is what AOC said.

"seeking asylum at any US border is a 100% legal method of arrival"

this is not true.

if AOC wants to be accurate, she should say seek asylum at ports of entry. that is how asylum works.

these migrants that are coming to seek asylum are likely not aware of where they can seek asylum, which could be because some like AOC are not giving them the right information.

I never said that AOC said these don't matter..
    You are a liar:

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash: “As for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, I see nothing wrong with what she said…” a post that SpecialFNK quoted and responded to as follows: “that migrants flooding the border and not caring about proper procedure or law doesn't matter?”

this is not true.

if AOC wants to be accurate, she should say seek asylum at ports of entry. that is how asylum works.

these migrants that are coming to seek asylum are likely not aware of where they can seek asylum, which could be because some like AOC are not giving them the right information.

Sorry I've been gone most of the week. What you're saying is that ultimately you've been fixated on this quote for a week now because she didn't say "at a port of entry"?

Considering you're the Trump Interpreter and all...and assuredly half the politicians you support couldn't spell asylum let alone define it, no one here cares about your tips for her
    HELLO

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

this is not true.

How do you know what they know and don’t? Why didn’t you call out Harris? Don’t you think a blanket “don’t come” is unwelcoming for those with legit cases? Wouldn’t you call her out if you were for legal immigration?

You should say “I’m sorry” for not calling her out. Will you say “I’m sorry”?

Last edited by ewing; 06-15-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are a liar:

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash: “As for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, I see nothing wrong with what she said…” a post that SpecialFNK quoted and responded to as follows: “that migrants flooding the border and not caring about proper procedure or law doesn't matter?”
    I never said that is what she said.

do you see quotations around what I said in that post?

that migrants flooding the border and not caring about proper procedure or law doesn't matter?

I quoted what AOC said, using quotations.

of course she's not going to specifically say that to those that support her.

with a crisis at the border and VP Harris saying do not come, AOC and other should be agreeing with that until something is done to better handle the crisis.

when AOC says "First, seeking asylum at any US border is a 100% legal method of arrival" she's ignoring that many of these immigrants are not going about asylum in the legal way.

despite objection, there is a way to claim asylum. it is not just show up anywhere.

as I already provided..

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/downloa...s-of-Entry.pdf

what I quoted her saying, is not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Sorry I've been gone most of the week. What you're saying is that ultimately you've been fixated on this quote for a week now because she didn't say "at a port of entry"?

Considering you're the Trump Interpreter and all...and assuredly half the politicians you support couldn't spell asylum let alone define it, no one here cares about your tips for her
    what is the law for asylum, ManRam.

How do you know what they know and don’t? Why didn’t you call out Harris? Don’t you think a blanket “don’t come” is unwelcoming for those with legit cases? Wouldn’t you call her out if you were for legal immigration?

You should say “I’m sorry” for not calling her out. Will you say “I’m sorry”?

if they knew the proper way to claim asylum then they would not be illegally crossing between ports of entry.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

if they knew the proper way to claim asylum then they would not be illegally crossing between ports of entry.
    Or the ones crossing illegally and those claiming asylum very often are two different groups so that is not true. Can you answer the other questions?

Or the ones crossing illegally and those claiming asylum very often are two different groups so that is not true. Can you answer the other questions?

crossing between ports of entry, can not claim asylum.

the people crossing where they should, are good.

AOC said..

not accurate.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

crossing between ports of entry, can not claim asylum.

the people crossing where they should, are good.

AOC said..

not accurate.
    boarders have ports of entry. You are dodging

Last edited by ewing; 06-16-2021 at 10:08 AM.

Are you against legal immigration or are you going call out Harris and beg forgiveness from PSD?