Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349 LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And you are sure?

No comment.
    And you are sure? It is pretty clear.

No comment. This Somalia point was thrown out at me earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Soooo:…why doesn't she carwe about situations in China, Africa, SE Asia etc.
    She AFRICAN tho! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The real issue is that you do not read very well.

I've said several times………she often brings up issues of being a Muslim, POC, woman. She brings it uo not me. Race card from the infinite deck.

The same card that prevents investigations into her financing, marriage situation(s) etc. As soon as anything is brought up about this…race card.

But we'll see.
    That's a double standard and I have pointed it out. Tons of people talk about being Christian as I have mentioned and you don't complain. It only Muslim you have this standard for as shown it is different than how you treat others.

Considering how often people misrepresent her and attack her just for being Muslim you will have to be more specific. I can read and you clearly don't provide examples and ignore when your clear hypocrisy is poured out with real life examples as well. Provide examples, answer about hypocrisy of others using Christianity this way and worse like potus with force on constituents. You have clear double standards and no proof of what you are saying in the same way provided about others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That's a double standard and I have pointed it out. Tons of people talk about being Christian as I have mentioned and you don't complain. It only Muslim you have this standard for as shown it is different than how you treat others.

Considering how often people misrepresent her and attack her just for being Muslim you will have to be more specific. I can read and you clearly don't provide examples and ignore when your clear hypocrisy is poured out with real life examples as well. Provide examples, answer about hypocrisy of others using Christianity this way and worse like potus with force on constituents. You have clear double standards and no proof of what you are saying in the same way provided about others.

Omar is misrepresented!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're kidding.

We're done.

Go get em tiger.

edit: wrong thread
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

And you are sure? It is pretty clear.
    Hold on a moment.

“It is pretty clear” is a quite different from “I am sure,” (which was clearly implied in your statement about Omar):

regarding Israel...In her mind, there is a deep seated hatred for Israel and that is that. She sees Israel as having stolen land from the Palestinians (Muslims) and that is all she knows.
    Are you backsliding again?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hold on a moment.

“It is pretty clear” is a quite different from “I am sure,” (which was clearly implied in your statement about Omar):

Are you backsliding again?
    The hairsplitters are back.

The hairsplitters are back.
    They say the best defense is a good offense. This is neither.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is basically how I've reacted to that clown's presidency as well.
    Make that 3 of us. I thought the system was so self sustaining that vast majority of people within it would be unaffected regardless of who the President was. It was just a boring side story in my existence. Then we get this clown. I hope Biden can make America boring again

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Omar is misrepresented!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're kidding.

We're done.

Go get em tiger.
    Exactly what I thought, nothing provided and no explanation of clear double standards.

So when people call you bigoted and point out double standards around identities remember it's posts like the one I quoted and not being able to explain it. Muslim woman minority. It's not that people haven't been reading or don't understand and the questions you always circle back to have been answered plenty. This is just always how the conversation goes so why even try adding more?

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    I think that would dovetail with the point I have been making about Omar.

regarding Israel…I don't think she possesses the ability to "examine our relationship with Israel." In her mind, there is a deep seated hatred for Israel and that is that. She sees Israel as having stolen land from the Palestinians (Muslims) and that is all she knows.

And, since she is from Somalia, why does she care what happens in Palestine????
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Again your belief that people are fundamentally selfish. One can care about people just cause they are people.

Soooo:…why doesn't she carwe about situations in China, Africa, SE Asia etc.
    You are losing it man.

She is an african refugee. So it's hard to refute talk about self-interest when you bring that up.

The China one is tough because right now the biggest human rights abuse is on an ethnic group that happens to be muslim...

But here ya go:

https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1...515908?lang=en

The most populace country in SE Asia is a muslim country so that's a silly comparison to because talking about SE asia is hard to do without bringing up Indonesia.

So yeah... Sluggo... keep on Slugging it. Perhaps google first?
    Last edited by flips333; 08-04-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

You are losing it man.

She is an african refugee. So it's hard to refute talk about self-interest when you bring that up.

The China one is tough because right now the biggest human rights abuse is on an ethnic group that happens to be muslim...

But here ya go:

https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1...515908?lang=en

The most populace country in SE Asia is a muslim country so that's a silly comparison to because talking about SE asia is hard to do without bringing up Indonesia.

So yeah... Sluggo... keep on Slugging it. Perhaps google first?
    Back in the 60s and 70s (1960s and 1970s) The US was involved in war that cost 50,000+ lives and probably 3-4 times than many injured. It was on TV every night. It was the Viet Nam war. You might have heard about it. Well, you can google it, you seem to be good at that,

References in the news were made to "Southeast Asia" all the time. "Southeast Asia" was meant to include VN, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and maybe throw in Burma. No one thought of Indonesia (world's largest Muslim country) at all as they were not involved in the war. Malayasia, Singapore, Brunei…no one thought about them (probably not too many people think about them today.)

So, even today, when there are references to slavelike working conditions in "Southeast Asia" people are generally considering the countries of VN, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and maybe throw in Burma.

But you already knew that I would think.

But keep on coming up with useless points Flipmeister.

Back in the 60s and 70s (1960s and 1970s) The US was involved in war that cost 50,000+ lives and probably 3-4 times than many injured. It was on TV every night. It was the Viet Nam war. You might have heard about it. Well, you can google it, you seem to be good at that,

References in the news were made to "Southeast Asia" all the time. "Southeast Asia" was meant to include VN, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and maybe throw in Burma. No one thought of Indonesia (world's largest Muslim country) at all as they were not involved in the war. Malayasia, Singapore, Brunei…no one thought about them (probably not too many people think about them today.)

So, even today, when there are references to slavelike working conditions in "Southeast Asia" people are generally considering the countries of VN, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and maybe throw in Burma.

But you already knew that I would think.

But keep on coming up with useless points Flipmeister.
    So you want to know what Omar's opinion is on poor working conditions in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia?

Well I couldn't find that...

I did find this.

https://twitter.com/ilhan/status/117...010496?lang=en

And this bill she co-sponsored

https://www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1114066

and this bill she co-sponsored

https://www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1116778

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAUPo3ILNo

Keep slugging it sluggo.

So you want to know what Omar's opinion is on poor working conditions in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia?

Well I couldn't find that...

I did find this.

https://twitter.com/ilhan/status/117...010496?lang=en

And this bill she co-sponsored

https://www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1114066

and this bill she co-sponsored

https://www.billtrack50.com/BillDetail/1116778

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAUPo3ILNo

Keep slugging it sluggo.
    I always do.

I always do.
    That's why we love you.