Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 515 of 546 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 8185
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís not complicated. You are against legal immigration for people with life threading need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you are getting to be like another poster here that refused to listen and kept arguing despite what I was saying.

I am not against legal immigration, I have argued in favor of legal immigration for years now. I have even provided what makes one eligible/qualified for asylum.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you are getting to be like another poster here that refused to listen and kept arguing despite what I was saying.

I am not against legal immigration, I have argued in favor of legal immigration for years now. I have even provided what makes one eligible/qualified for asylum.
    But you are clearly against it. this makes you a hypocrite
    Last edited by ewing; 06-22-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

AOC thought she was going to be raped on January 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV4rqXHIB00

oh wait, that isn't the right link.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/56...during-capitol
    "I didn't think that I was just going to be killed," Ocasio-Cortez told CNN anchor Dana Bash. "I thought other things were going to happen to me as well."

The New York Democrat said that "white supremacy and patriarchy are very linked in a lot of ways," and remarked on what she sees are the sexualization that violence.

When asked by Bash to clarify if she was worried that she would be raped during the storming of the Capitol, Ocasio-Cortez responded, "Yeah, yeah, I thought I was."

this is insulting to anyone that has been raped or even attempted to be raped, this is AOC politicizing rape and trying to use it to be a victim.

It wouldn't be an AOC thread if Special wasn't here to bump it and criticize her. Why are any of her fears irrational? Those insurrectionists were ****ing nuts. Rape, assault, murder, were all potentially on the table. Talk when your safety is in danger before you pontificate on how others should feel in a dangerous situation.

This is like your take on the Parkland shooting and how those kids should have felt.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-10-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It wouldn't be an AOC thread if Special wasn't here to bump it and criticize her. Why are any of her fears irrational? Those insurrectionists were ****ing nuts. Rape, assault, murder, were all potentially on the table. Talk when your safety is in danger before you pontificate on how others should feel in a dangerous situation.

This is like your take on the Parkland shooting and how those kids should have felt.
    no, stop. nothing about this has provided any evidence that anyone was going to be raped.

AOC is being her typical self, throwing out whatever she can to play the victim and get attention.

this is just as dumb as if Trump said he was going to be raped when he went into the bunker.

everyone should be able to criticize AOC when she says something stupid.

no, stop. nothing about this has provided any evidence that anyone was going to be raped.

AOC is being her typical self, throwing out whatever she can to play the victim and get attention.

this is just as dumb as if Trump said he was going to be raped when he went into the bunker.

As everyone should be able to criticize you when you post something ridiculous, hence Metswon69 post.

Do you think if the mob found AOC that day they would have just tickled her a bit? Stood there and just called her petty nicknames? Knocked politely on her door and not do anything if she didn't answer?

Tell me, the mob that stormed the capitol, what in your opinion do you think they would have done to AOC if they had her cornered in a room? This being the same group of people that had a noose ready to go for Pence.

You can be afraid of something that was never going to happen. For example, the cop that shot and killed Philandro Castille was afraid he was going to get shot despite the fact he was never going to get shot by Philandro Castille.

Yeah because a 75 year old orange teletubby and a 31 year old woman have the same statistical odds of being raped? Do you listen to yourself sometimes?

The only ridiculous thing here is you questioning other people's fear in the midst of those events.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    As everyone should be able to criticize you when you post something ridiculous, hence Metswon69 post.

Do you think if the mob found AOC that day they would have just tickled her a bit? Stood there and just called her petty nicknames? Knocked politely on her door and not do anything if she didn't answer?

Tell me, the mob that stormed the capitol, what in your opinion do you think they would have done to AOC if they had her cornered in a room? This being the same group of people that had a noose ready to go for Pence.
    They would have all gathered together to play Yahtzee, I'm sure.

Just make it more obvious that he has this weird obsession with criticizing AOC. It's only usurped by his need to defend Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post

what is there anywhere to suggest that she was going to be raped?

I imagine that noose for Pence was to shove it up his *** as they raped him?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You can be afraid of something that was never going to happen. For example, the cop that shot and killed Philandro Castille was afraid he was going to get shot despite the fact he was never going to get shot by Philandro Castille.

there is nothing at all to suggest that AOC or anyone else was going to be raped during January 6th rioting.

Yeah because a 75 year old orange teletubby and a 31 year old woman have the same statistical odds of being raped? Do you listen to yourself sometimes?

The only ridiculous thing here is you questioning other people's fear in the midst of those events.
    you don't think older people are raped or sexually assaulted?

deranged psychos don't care about age.

there is literally nothing in any evidence about January 6th that suggest anyone was going to rape AOC.

They would have all gathered together to play Yahtzee, I'm sure.

Just make it more obvious that he has this weird obsession with criticizing AOC. It's only usurped by his need to defend Trump.

you know there is a difference in idiots being violent and wanting to target/hurt AOC, and wanting to RAPE her, I think you know there is a big difference there.

there is nothing at all to suggest that AOC or anyone else was going to be raped during January 6th rioting.
    OK, there was nothing to suggest Philandro Castille was going to shoot that cop but the cop still feared for his life. It's possible to be afraid of something you think is going to happen that isn't actually going to happen.

This happens all the time when people are afraid of the dark despite the fact nothing bad is going to come and get them.

you don't think older people are raped or sexually assaulted?

deranged psychos don't care about age.

there is literally nothing in any evidence about January 6th that suggest anyone was going to rape AOC.
    Its an enraged mob of mostly middle aged men who were violently targeting members of Congress. You have no idea what their end game was.

Who is more likely to be raped btw? A 31 year old woman or a 75 year old obese turd with a combover?

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. For you, that group would have to come in chanting "We're going to rape AOC" before you would give it any credence. Even then you would probably deny its probability just because of how much you dislike AOC.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-10-2021 at 04:30 PM.