Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 558 of 610 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560568608 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hence the nickname 'Single Digit'.
    For a guy with so many life experiences to talk about, Wes is conveniently clueless to most things going on around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Climb out from under the rock, you low IQ idiot.
    So AOC went to a drag/bar show and now the left are into drag queen. Isn't that the false generalization you are pushing when you post that crap? what you said? If you are going to say stupid stuff, especially if it is directed at them, you shouldn't be so butthurt when they call you out on.

Think you are entitle to insult people and not be called out for it?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

AOC went to a drag bar/show.
    Oh. I'm into it sexually but even among lefties I don't lead with it

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hence the nickname 'Single Digit'.
    Yeah, I liked that one. Think it will catch on like Moron King? How many posters have called you that?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So AOC went to a drag/bar show and now the left are into drag queen. Isn't that the false generalization you are pushing when you post that crap? what you said? If you are going to say stupid stuff, especially if it is directed at them, you shouldn't be so butthurt when they call you out on.

It isn’t as if there haven’t been a significant number of stories out there about liberal teachers holding drag queen story time with young kids. You are, as usual, completely oblivious to what’s going on around you.

It isn’t as if there haven’t been a significant number of stories out there about liberal teachers holding drag queen story time with young kids. You are, as usual, completely oblivious to what’s going on around you.
    The horror

Right, and it just so happen you don't have any proof that is what liberal teachers are doing. Is this something that "white liberals" do, because I sure as hell know that liberal teachers aren't teaching beddy by time with drag queens up in our schools. I am pretty damn sure this doesn't happen in the latino or muslim schools that have liberal teachers.

I get so tired of you f'ing Rep. poster stating negative bs about leftist or liberals without any proof. Like some silly arse high school girls going on a hate spew.

Will Rogers

Let me guess these "stories" come from the right wing talking heads.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I guess if nothing else, I get to find out about all these crazy conservative sites I've never heard of before.
    of course.. right wing media bad, left wing media fine. keep doing you and exposing your bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I can tell you of at least one guy who clearly has a fantasy life revolving around Ocasio-Cortez.
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    And he talks about obsessed while not realizing the irony.

She doesn’t believe any criticism of her is legitimate because her detractors are blinded by her hotness. Critics are either hopelessly in love with her or intensely jealous.
    what is this power she has that nobody on the left can criticize her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Right, and it just so happen you don't have any proof that is what liberal teachers are doing. Is this something that "white liberals" do, because I sure as hell know that liberal teachers aren't teaching beddy by time with drag queens up in our schools. I am pretty damn sure this doesn't happen in the latino or muslim schools that have liberal teachers.

I get so tired of you f'ing Rep. poster stating negative bs about leftist or liberals without any proof. Like some silly arse high school girls going on a hate spew.
    is this new news to you?

there has been numerous stories about drag queens reading to children.

it's not Conservatives doing this and supporting this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Let me guess these "stories" come from the right wing talking heads.
    Apparently, there is something called "Drag Queen Story Hour". It was made into a PBS production that features Queens or a Queen (I'm not sure which) reading kids' stories. it is intended to promote reading and inclusivity. It was listed as a suggested "supplemental resource" by the NYC DOE.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/22/doe-tr...en-story-hour/

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The horror
    Not the point.

Not the point.
    What is?

What a lot of people don’t get, including many people in here, is that sensible, well adjusred adults do not understand and find very annoying others who should be adults but act like irritating high school jerks. Like a 30 year old skateboarder sliding down banisters. You see it more in athletes than in the halls of Congress. e.g. Ryan Leaf, Johnny Manziel, Yasiel Puig and, last weekend, Antonio Brown. Most people actually don’t care for these characters one way or another but the press, being what it is, throws them in front of our faces when they “act up” which is fairly often until they get cut ior voted out. AOC fits this bill. Had she simply said…"nice photo" and kept her mouth shut (as if that could happen) she would have been looked at as an aduly and far more favorably.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What a lot of people don’t get, including many people in here, is that sensible, well adjusred adults do not understand and find very annoying others who should be adults but act like irritating high school jerks. Like a 30 year old skateboarder sliding down banisters. You see it more in athletes than in the halls of Congress. e.g. Ryan Leaf, Johnny Manziel, Yasiel Puig and, last weekend, Antonio Brown. Most people actually don’t care for these characters one way or another but the press, being what it is, throws them in front of our faces when they “act up” which is fairly often until they get cut ior voted out. AOC fits this bill. Had she simply said…"nice photo" and kept her mouth shut (as if that could happen) she would have been looked at as an aduly and far more favorably.
    What photo?