Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1321887547564449793?s=21

She’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Solid tip..

I gave up soda years ago..
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

She’s good

I've turned into a lurker... But I just have to say thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

so, it's good to take what one media person said and use it as a talking point to make a statement about an entire party?

Soda, tho...if Coke works well to clean your toilet, etc, yeah...maybe taking it internally isn't the best idea

and then there's this
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I've turned into a lurker... But I just have to say thanks for that.
    Great stuff:

On Thursday, Fox host Laura Ingraham tweeted the Fox story, regurgitating the headline: "AOC appears in Vanity Fair in outfits worth $14,000 to curse out Trump." Ocasio-Cortez responded, "100% worth it, would do again," adding, "(& I don’t know if you’ve been in a photoshoot Laura, but you don’t keep the clothes.)"

"The whole 'she wore clothes in a magazine, let’s pretend they’re hers' gimmick is the classic Republican strategy of 'let’s willfully act stupid, and if the public doesn’t take our performative stupidity seriously then we’ll claim bias,'" she continued. "GOP, get yourselves together. It’s sad."

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so, it's good to take what one media person said and use it as a talking point to make a statement about an entire party?
    Face it. The national party as a whole has done little (if anything) to change the well-deserved image.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

Soda, tho...if Coke works well to clean your toilet, etc, yeah...maybe taking it internally isn't the best idea

and then there's this
    Fair point. I did a search and didn’t see any representatives making comments. The story was picked up by all usual right wing media outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

She’s good

Republicans are Very Mad (again) about my appearance. This time they’re mad that I look good in borrowed clothes (again).

if AOC is going to always put herself in the news, can't blame media/people for calling her a hypocrite.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...urse-trump-out

The progressive lawmaker from New York -- whose policies often sway far to the left of more centrist Democrats -- has in the past condemned politicians that she says are beholden to Wall Street, even as she was gifted a $2,850 suit from Loewe for the shoot, according to reports by the Daily Mail.
    AOC lambasted Trump in the magazine interview saying: “These are the same people saying that we can’t have tuition-free public colleges because there’s no money,” she says, “when these motherf*****s are only paying $750 a year in taxes.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I missed it. What happened?

Had a photo of her with her "alleged" constituents hula hooping. They were all masked up, she wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Had a photo of her with her "alleged" constituents hula hooping. They were all masked up, she wasn't.
    So petty. People should wear masks. Political folks should encourage it not hide in the bushes and try to get a picture of their opponent taking out the trash without one.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if AOC is going to always put herself in the news, can't blame media/people for calling her a hypocrite.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...urse-trump-out

You can’t be this dumb

You can’t be this dumb

AOC whines about money and rich people, and here she is wearing clothes this expensive. that's hypocritical.

why can't this woman for the working class people, wear clothes more appropriate to what she supports. there has to be clothing for working class people that are still good quality and would look good.

that would be a great story, look at AOC wearing less expensive clothing and looking good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

You can’t be this dumb
    I came to this thread knowing he'd post about this. But like, what more does he have to do? We have 27,000 posts of his submitted as evidence.

This is politics to him. He actually thinks this matters. Why? I have no idea. Sometimes she's a dumb poor bartender. Sometimes she's not? I don't know. Hard to keep the very consistent criticisms of her straight!

FNK, actually, what is the point. What is wrong with what she did? Does she always have to present as a "poor dumb bartender" like the right slanders her as?

The far-right's obsession with her is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I love it.
    Last edited by ManRam; 10-30-2020 at 11:11 AM.
    HELLO

AOC whines about money and rich people, and here she is wearing clothes this expensive. that's hypocritical.
    Lessons on hypocrisy from SpecialFNK

She wore a dress for a photoshop. This is pathetic dude.
    HELLO

why can't this woman for the working class people, wear clothes more appropriate to what she supports. there has to be clothing for working class people that are still good quality and would look good.

that would be a great story, look at AOC wearing less expensive clothing and looking good.
    Is she not allowed to wear expensive clothing...that she doesn’t even get to keep?

I don’t see any of her constituents complaining about her outfit lmao.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Is she not allowed to wear expensive clothing...that she doesn’t even get to keep?

I don’t see any of her constituents complaining about her outfit lmao.

That's really the point.....this is a magazine front cover shot....a fashion magazine even...so they want their cover to look...fashionable. The fact they gave her these things to wear for the shoot doesn't mean they gave it all to her to keep.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment