Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump

Pretty stunning stuff from Durham

Basically saying that Trump was spied on before he was president and while he was president

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...-house-servers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how they donít include a link to the indictment or charging document.

Looks like a smoking gun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Looks like a smoking gun to me.
    I think in a couple decades they might finally have enough to indict her.

PSD left will not want to talk about this.

remember the argument about what Trump's side did, the hacking and using of hacked emails. OMG outrage.
    but this, meh.

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia
    The indictment against Sussman says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

But Durham's filing on Feb. 11, in a section titled "Factual Background," reveals that Sussman "had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive 1) at a U.S.-based internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign."

Durhamís filing said Sussmanís "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Did they find the evidence of the pizzagate thang thang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are SO close.

Wonder who Bubba is going to order murdered now? Wonder where Brennan is now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I love how people act like he can have people killed but he couldnít manage to get 70,000 votes split appropriately between Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania

I'm not sure what there is to talk about? It's a court filling as part of a trial against one person that is not Hilary Clinton.

Unless I've missed something somewhere, Durham's "investigation" is over 1000 days old, and he has thus far charged one person with lying to the FBI.. and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm not sure what there is to talk about? It's a court filling as part of a trial against one person that is not Hilary Clinton.

Unless I've missed something somewhere, Durham's "investigation" is over 1000 days old, and he has thus far charged one person with lying to the FBI.. and that's it.
    It would be great if the article actually included the filing rather than just talking about it and including vague allegations without facts.

Does anyone else find Hillary difficult to look at?

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Does anyone else find Hillary difficult to look at?
    No but Iím not obsessed with that.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast