Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Conor McGregor to face Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229

Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Conor most definitely.
    Dana has been licking his lips for this match since the Barclays incident

I am going with Khabib. I think he gets it to the ground and wears Conor out. Hope Dustin gets the winner early next year.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see the fight they don't have to sell it to me but unfortunately the UFC will go full on WWE for the promotion. Early on I think this fight can be over quick with Conor's hands or a Khabib grinding beating that lasts 4 rounds. I say 4 because Conor doesn't have the stamina for a 5 round fight on his back. Or Conor puts him away in the 2nd.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I think Khabib kicks his ***.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Kahbib by submission in the 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless they plan on adding a big fight in the coming weeks, it's overall a pretty bad card. UFC knows that by just Conor headlining and after all that WWE stuff with the bus attack/Conor meeting with Putin, it's primed to sell a lot of PPVs.

Notes:

-Khabib's asking price for this fight was rumored to be 10 million
    -Conor was reportedly given UFC ownership stake for fight

Personally I think Khabib uses wrestling the majority of the fight it will be interesting how Conor trains to block takedowns/utilizes effective ground game. Conor will be rusty, but easily the most skilled fighter Khabib has faced yet. Khabib is favored but I think it's closer to a pick em.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Unless they plan on adding a big fight in the coming weeks, it's overall a pretty bad card. UFC knows that by just Conor headlining and after all that WWE stuff with the bus attack/Conor meeting with Putin, it's primed to sell a lot of PPVs.

Notes:

Personally I think Khabib uses wrestling the majority of the fight it will be interesting how Conor trains to block takedowns/utilizes effective ground game. Conor will be rusty, but easily the most skilled fighter Khabib has faced yet. Khabib is favored but I think it's closer to a pick em.
    Hmm I am going to dig around, that would be a big deal with WME giving a piece of the pie.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    Hmm I am going to dig around, that would be a big deal with WME giving a piece of the pie.
    True.

Read it on another forum about a day ago with a report that he did and Dana White denied it was a thing 2 days ago.

Either way I could definitely see it being a thing, just an under the table type of deal. Making it public would obviously be a bad business move for UFC and WME as other fighters would then be lining up for the same type of deal in the future. WME is desperate for a lot of buys and Conor's been eyeing a stake for a while.

He probably is getting only $50 million but I wouldn't put it past these guys to have ownership on the table and just deny it publicly.

It's Khabib time! I'm not biased at all .

But seriously, the grappling is too much for Conor to overcome. Khabib will have to wade through some danger to get the takedown but I think he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post

Notes:

This is easy to call. Both are two of the best but with contrasting styles. Khabib uses a level of skill of grappling that is unmatched in the division, heís probably p4p one of the best grapplers in the sport, to take his opponents down at will and beat them up with a very heavy top game that doesnít allow for the bottom guy to find resting positions. Khabibís striking is suspect, especially his striking defense. At 26-0 and with not much visible improvement in his striking over the past few years this is most likely the best Khabib we will ever see. He is at his peak. He will take Conor down. If he can implement his game he can finish Conor sometime in the later rounds of the fight and dominate his way to a UD.

Conor has a spectacular left hand, great footwork, underrated TDD (**you defend or stuff a take down, not block a TD**), and an uncanny ability to time his strike at the most opportunistic moments. With Conorís time off and his preparation for Mayweather, itís probably safe to assume to his hands will look as good as ever, as well as improvements with his already impressive kicking ability. With his foot movement and Khabibís lack of sitting up TDs, Conor might find success defending some of Khabibís TDs whenKhabib starts to get tired as he has shown to do in some of his fight because he cuts so much weight. At any point, at any moment Conor can land that strike that ends the fight.

So itís Khabib by UD or itís Conor by KO. Canít wait to find out who?

I think Conor McGregor win this fight

Tomorrowís the day

Definitely, khabib will win. I am a big fan of him. If you see his stats then you will also vote for him. He never lost his match and 26-0-0 whereas McGregor lost 3 matches 21-3-0 so I will definitely watch Khabib vs McGregor Live Online. I don't know from where but I will surely find the streaming link and watch it for sure.

I've a gut feeling that Khabib will win. Although I am a huge fan of McGregor and a die-hard fan of his. I pray that he wins. But as what I'm seeing all of his calm and he being all cool, khabib timely knock him out with his best moves hidden in his sleeves. Kz after that Maywhether fight he's gone a bit crazy. He has is loosing is fan following gradually and if the same goes, he will be Corner Mcgregor :P . May the best man win. After that attack on Khabib's bus and crew, I was already pumped up to watch McGregor vs Khabib fight. I was like hell yeah the heat is on. If McGregor lost the game, then he definitely has to realise that he chose the wrong man for the fight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast