Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Conor not pressing charges. All of Khabib's people were released from the fuzz, 3 got arrested. Khabib is going to speak at the press conference. Here it is live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4stbYqXacY
    Was hoping weíd get to see Conor

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I think it's just more the optics. Live on pay per view, inside a packed arena. I don't care though that was awesome. And didn't Khabib say he was going to retire if he won anyways? What a boss move by him. Shitpumps McGregor, jumps in the crowd fights his trainer while his team jumps McGregor in the ring then just retires. I'm sure there's a bunch of fighters in the UFC who quietly enjoyed that.
    It was fantastic **** conor

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I guess 3 arrested in Khabibís camp....

Khabib definitely got vengeance for the bus incident lol

Khabib is a beast. I hope Connor humbles himself after this

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I guess 3 arrested in Khabibís camp....

Khabib definitely got vengeance for the bus incident lol
    Connor refused to press charges so they were released. Russians don't care about no arrest I will tell you that much. Even Khabib said put me in jail when Dana said people will be arrested tonight.

Lol ok didnít know that.

Khabibís guy who scaled Octagon and started throwing at Connor was hilarious.

Conor looked absolutely terrible. He looked defeated even before the fight started. Did not look confident at all and then proceeded to get dominated on the feet and the ground. Tapping to the neck crank was embarrassing. Didnít even try to fight through it or survive. It didnít even look that deep he just gave up. I really donít think Conor has the fighting spirit anymore. I didnít see the love and the passion. Khabib showed up to fight and you could tell how much it meant to him. Conor tied to convince himself he was ready but he clearly wasnít even close.

It was never going to be a good matchup for McGregor. He struggled against a much smaller Mendes and he's really avoided wrestlers since. Khabib throws 200 lbers around in camp. He had no shot. Struggled against Diaz and Diaz let him stand.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

There is so much to say about this one.

Derrick Lewis is the best interview of all time. I can't wait for him to go on the Joe Rogan show.

Khabib vs McGregor Connor looked beat the hell up during this fight. He didn't have anything going just a couple of teeps maybe and that was it. He held onto the cage, shorts, glove and knee'd a down opponent but its Connor and it doesn't take any convincing that he is allowed to do these things by the UFC. Khabib had a great game plan and dominated it. After the right that dropped Conner he kept looking for it and the take downs became even easier for Khabib. Conner has no idea what he is doing on the ground as he had zero heart and attempt to stop it. Yes its painful and hes exhausted but his instinct is to keep his hands on the mat and eventually tap. Khabib is a boss of a fighter.

The after fight. Everyone should check out the different angels of different videos. Conner is in the octagon swinging on Khabib's team he wasn't as innocent as the first view showed. Khabib was mad and rightfully so with all the shat that Conner was talking. Conner just so happened to get the wrong one this time. Conner is coming off as a victim by the media but they don't bring up the fact that he jumped in the crowd and ran up to Aldo screaming at him if Aldo was that type of guy they would have brawled then. The UFC promoted this fight with footage of what actually got Conner arrested. White is saying all the right things to not have Khabib in big trouble by condemning all of this but White understands that this can be more money. Even though Khabib dominated this fight about as mush as I have seen in a while the fight itself wouldn't really be important it would be the hyping of the fight to get more money out of people. Also it seems like everyone is ok with letting Conner talk his WWE style stuff about his opponent. They speak of respect and let it slide that he is talking about religion and family. I find that interesting.

What happens next? Conner is 2-2 in his last 4 fights but White can still milk this and get another fight with Diaz if he beats Porrier or not. He can also try to get another fight with Khabib if all of this works out legally. If Conner got a pass and still has a visa why not let Khabib get a pass. Khabib can go onto whatever big money fight he wants and I would definitely do it overseas.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Conor will fight Diaz next. Itís too predictable. If he loses, thatíll be a nightmare for the ufc. Itís a must win. Khabib will beat Conor 100/100. No interest in seeing that

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Conor looked absolutely terrible. He looked defeated even before the fight started. Did not look confident at all and then proceeded to get dominated on the feet and the ground. Tapping to the neck crank was embarrassing. Didnít even try to fight through it or survive. It didnít even look that deep he just gave up. I really donít think Conor has the fighting spirit anymore. I didnít see the love and the passion. Khabib showed up to fight and you could tell how much it meant to him. Conor tied to convince himself he was ready but he clearly wasnít even close.
    He probably used all his energy for the promotion...

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Moon View Post
    He probably used all his energy for the promotion...
    He barely promoted. He just was overwhelmed like everyone else once Khabib gets control of you. He also under estimated the distance in which Khabib can take you down. I remember one take down that Khabib had, maybe in round 2, where I thought there was no way heíd be able to close the distance but he did. Got a hold of Conorís ankle and eventually took him down. I think Conor thought he was completely safe at that range and was surprised he went for it and the speed in which it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by David Clark View Post
    Hey guys, I am a newbie here. Happy to be a part of your community!
    Thanks for wanting to be a part of it. It is slow here right now but we do get some posting going during events. Feel free to introduce yourself in the MMA Forum Sign-In thread!
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123